Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I have a mark that showed up on my side right below my breast and it's small but it has a dark center and red around it wondering what it is.
I am 27 year old female. I have light freckles and light pigmentation on my face. And my face color is quite darker than my body tone. Also looks very dull, tired and dehydrated. Although I don have to go through much sun exposure. My job compels me to sit in front of PC for an average of 7-8 hours a day. Please suggest me some skin care product, diet and medicine.
Hi Sir/Mam, I am 26 years old Male, I completed my MBA all my friends having good beard and for me beard not growing properly on face Please kindly tell me any cream for growing beard.
I am 25 years old female and have deep tanning problems on my hand. What should I use to remove it. Tried haldi, tomato. But it didn't work.
I am 21 year old male. For the past 6-10 months am losing my hair too much. Now I have lost the complete strength of my hairs. Lost the thick growth of hair. I stopped using shampoo from the beginning of hair lose. My hair is not growing thick like before. What should I do now?
Iam a 18 year old boy and I have caught ringworm infection what shall I do what is the medicine that I want to take.
I got pigmentation over my chain and forehead. I consulted the doctor and she recommended cutisoft and melacare and told to apply sunscreen. But its been more than 4 months and still the result is almost same.
Will pimples come if we do masturbation? I am so irritated with this problem such that I could not masturbate with satisfaction.
Seborrheic dermatitis refers to a kind of chronic skin rash affecting the scalp or face of a person. It has symptoms similar to that of eczema. Excess oil and greasiness could lead to this condition. This is a commonly noticed condition among children and adults. Seborrheic dermatitis is characterized by red patches, persistent dandruff, and flaking skin. This kind of skin disorder needs immediate treatment as neglecting the upsetting signs can turn out to be fatal; you may face a neurological breakdown after suffering for days together.
Take a look at the causes of Seborrheic Dermatitis:
- This skin disease could develop in response to psoriasis. Inflammatory responses often result in reddish patches on the skin.
- Malassezia could cause Seborrheic Dermatitis. Malassezia is a type of yeast present in the oil secretions of a human body.
- Such a condition could be worsened by the predominant weather conditions. Extreme winters or early spring can make your skin peel off.
Symptoms a person may face:
- The first and foremost symptom is red colored skin. The skin will appear as itchy and tender.
- A stinging sensation is experienced in affected areas. The pain could be serious enough to prevent you from working or resting.
- The eyelids of a person are at times under threat. This condition is more popularly known as blepharitis. The skin of your eyelids becomes red and crusted.
- Dandruff can be found on your beard and moustache and even on your eyebrows.
- Oily, flaky skin can be found on the scalp, ears, face, chest, armpits and also on the scrotum.
Skin disorders are taken lightly by most people. Many fail to realize how important skin is to the rest of our biological system. Skin is the primary barrier to all kinds of infections and diseases. A person should be aware of possibilities that can happen to trigger a skin condition like Seborrheic Dermatitis. Poking acne or scratching the skin of one's face, diabetes or obesity, psychological trauma, and weak immunity as noticed among patients of pancreatitis can actually increase your risk of contracting this disorder.