Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vaishali HolmukheYour feedback matters!
My friend is 25 year old. And he is suffering from migrane last 2 years. Which medicine will be helpful for him.
I am very slow any work I am not run fast because my leg problem very old time I am tried all hot oil so you help me.
Hello madam. I am Afroz (F).Madam my weight is going too much. Although I am having less quantity of food. And my age is 19 years and Height is 5 ft. Can you please give any suggestion for me to get my weight Less. The Email id which I am providing is my brother's.
My hair loss started since I went to my college. I think the water there not suited me. When I went to a skin doctor, he said its the prob of male baldness but I think its not. The hair loss is more in winters. As now the winter has started the hair loss is more. What to do? thanks in advance.
Hello doctor, I had my period from 1st of September to 4th of September and I have again got them today on 19th of September. Is it normal? I usually have a 30 day cycle.
When ever I see girl wid big breast I get attracted and want to have sex. What shall I do to reduce such things.
My wife 51 feeling pain during intercourse and not agree to do so. I am 61 and till in need of intercourse within 2 weeks. What is my remedy.
I saw something like a lump in my throat. Also having a strange feelings in my throat, but no cough or pain in throat. I smoke for last few years, I fear that it's may be symptoms of mouth or throat cancer, please help.
Hello Am 32 year old unmarried guy I think am suffer from pe oftenly am used to masturbate 2 or times in month Last month I had sex Before having sex I took 100 mg vigora to have prolonged sex After playing oral for 5 mins as started penetration within 15 sec I ejaculate My partner wants me to hold ejaculation till her need but am not able to control overmyself But as I already taken pill Next penetration takes 3 min In 3rd time 8 min Even I masturbate after week first time am ejaculate very early sometime either I don't have proper erection Please give me permanent solution.
I am always feeling tired and not feeling well. Before examination. I can not consecrate on my studies. Can you help me.
Lady age is near about 50 years old she is feel vry tired and knee problem. You guide what should I do?
Arthritis is an inflammatory joint disorder of autoimmune starting point. In arthritis, the joints get to be painful, inflamed, swollen and warm with checked stiffness. Chiefly the little joints of wrist, fingers, ankles and toes are included. Over the long haul, other huge joints may likewise get influenced.
Homeopathy is a standout amongst the most prevalent all encompassing system of medicine. The determination of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms comparability by utilizing comprehensive approach. To the extent therapeutic medication is concerned, a few very much demonstrated medicines are accessible for homeopathic treatment of arthritis that can be chosen on the premise of cause, sensation, location, modalities and augmentation of the protests. For individualized remedy determination and treatment, the patient ought to counsel a qualified homeopathic doctor face to face.
Causes of arthritis
- Injury: It can harm to ligament, bone, and cartilage that eventually prompts to extreme pain.
- Obesity and propelled age: Both are extremely regular cause of arthritis.
- Infection: Any sort of infection to the joint may come about arthritis.
- Sprain: Due to sudden unnatural developments causes pain and additionally limitation of development of the joint.
- Overuse: Overuse of knee joint can cause bursitis which eventually prompts to extraordinary pain.
- Dislocation: Also causes serious arthritis.
- Different causes: Include Sickle cell disease, Sarcoidosis, Kawasaki disease, Lupus, bone tumors, Crohn's disease, bleeding disorders and so forth.
Will Homeopathy treat joint inflammation?
Homeopathic method of treatment is extremely powerful in treating rheumatoid arthritis. Homeopathic medicines treat rheumatoid arthritis by directing the overactive immune system. They decrease joint inflammation and symptoms including swelling, pain and stiffness of joints. Homeopathy offers an extensive variety of medicines for rheumatoid arthritis. However, there is nobody cure for all ills connected with this condition. The most fitting Homeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis is chosen in light of an inside and out analysis of individual symptoms. Exceedingly successful Homeopathic medicines for rheumatoid arthritis are ActaeaSpicata, RhusTox, Causticum, Bryonia, Kalmia, Caulophyllum, Ledum pal, Guaiacum, Benzoic acid, Calcaria Carb.
The homeopathic treatment for arthritis has the capability of forever reestablishing the health of your joints. It merits finding a decent homeopath that will regard you as the individual you seem to be, instead of essentially "obtaining" a remedy from another person's experience.
I am 48 years, Please give a diet chart for me like item that should be taken in dinner, lunch n breakfast.
As indicated by a doctor on Lybrate, to apply aquifolium cream to treat pimple but I didn't got it. Instead the medical store gave me, Adapalene & Clindamycin phosphate Gel by dermawin 20gm"(ADC Gel). Is it safe to apply on pimple. Will it work and how many times should be applied?
I have hair fall problem. I have also dandruff problem for last 2 years. Pls suggest me medicine nd treatment to control my hair fall. Nd I want to growth my hair .((
Rhinitis is an irritable medical condition where the mucous lining of a person's nose swells up. The term is more of a category and less of a definitive way to describe something specific. Rhinitis involves a host of other conditions that affect the mucous membranes of your nose. If you were not aware, common cold is also a kind of rhinitis. Rhinitis can cause acute touchiness in the inner lining of the nose leading to continuous discharges from one's nose. It can also lead to clogging of your nose or inflammation of the internal tissues.
Rhinitis can be divided under two main types; allergic and non- allergic rhinitis. Allergic rhinitis, popularly known as hay fever is caused due to contact with allergens that are usually undamaging. However, in case of non- allergic rhinitis the symptoms take after that of the allergic type but no particular causal factor can be identified.
Factors that can increase your propensity to suffer from rhinitis of any kind are:
- Pollen from flowers
- Inhaling certain substances can be harmful; smell of certain chemicals is bad too.
- Both active as well as passive smoking can be detrimental
- High levels of air pollution contributes to the risk
- Weather conditions affect your health; a windy yet humid weather can aggravate rhinitis.
Common symptoms of rhinitis can be listed as below:
- A person suffering from this condition might catch a cold all of a sudden.
- People, usually little children, might even face high fevers.
- Your nose tends to be runny. After the infection subsides, chances of a thick, sticky discharge are more.
- Exhaustion is also felt in combination with headaches and teary eyes.
- The nature of your nasal discharge tells the doctor if you are suffering from an allergy or from a viral infection.
A few preventive measures to aid you against rhinitis:
- Rhinitis can be communicable and in most cases it is so. Therefore a person should not share his or her utensils and other personal things such as towels or handkerchiefs with any other person.
- One should not be in close proximity of another infected person.
- Hands are the most common sources of infection. One must wash his or her unclean hands before touching the face. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Ent Specialist.
Getting physical can ramp up the pleasure for you and your partner. Any activity that gets your heart beating faster and you breathing harder, from brisk walking to cycling, can boost blood flow -- including to your nether regions. That’s a plus for both genders: stronger erections for men, and greater arousal for women (a whopping 169% more in one University of Texas study).