Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vaishali DershpandeYour feedback matters!
Sir/mam my beard is not coming my age is 20 now still its not coming what should I do I want to try only natural ways.
I am not getting slime, even I tried weight loss programs, swimming, cycling, Kindly help in this case. Please tell me what should i do?
I am a student. I have been working in company since 2 years. I am suffering from obesity. Suggest me what to avoid in meal.
I am suffering from skin problems on my face pimples are leaving dark marks I want to know how can I get fair skin.
I have back pain and hand pain when standing a long time and what to do. I have this for a long time and how I can tolerate it.
Hi. I am swapna 28 years old. I have been suffering from hair loss and my face is also getting dry particularly cheeks. I think because of aging. Please suggest some tips.
Walking is a low intense cardio exercise that is suitable for all age groups. For people with bone problems and back pain, walking is the perfect exercise. It is less stressful on the body and has similar benefits to running or jogging.
So if you are looking for reasons to jump on the bandwagon of walking as an exercise, here are a few:
- Good for the Heart: Running puts some amount of stress on your heart muscles, but does not seem to reduce the chances of premature death; whereas walking at a brisk pace puts less stress on the heart and considerably reduces the risk of premature death. Running may also cause inflammation in the muscles of the heart and increases free radicals in the body.
- Increases immunity: Walking has a beneficial effect on the immune system of the body vis-a-vis running. Running may induce conditions in the body which allow various bacterial infections like cold. You end up falling sick more often, if you run.
- Helps in weight loss: Walking is a steady state exercise resulting in moderate level of heart rate. Moderate heart rate sustained for 45-60 minutes is advised to lose fat. Running tends to raise the heart rate to drastic levels which cannot be sustained for long, thus leading to reduced fat loss.
- Stress on the joints: Running is a vigorous activity that places a lot of stress on the knee joints and the lower back. If you have conditions such as osteoarthritis and lower back pain, then running is a strict no for you. It is recommended to walk at a brisk pace for an hour every day for maximum benefits.
- Walking can be done anywhere: You can take a walk inside your office premises or even walk back to your home after work due to the light nature of the exercise. Running or jogging may require proper gear and may not be suitable for all places. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
I'm 21 year old and my face has so many large and small pores on cheeks. In my teenage I used to pluck the pimples where large holes are formed. I use himalaya neem face wash and ponds white beauty cream now. When I try to remove black like material from small pores, white hard puss like matter is coming. Also when I rub on pores with fingers, they smell like something. I drink plenty of water. Can you please tell me how could my pores will be vanished so that I can get smooth face. Thank you.
How to use Evion 400 capsule for skin. I am having normal skin type. And what are the benefits of using it?
From cancer prevention to prenatal diagnostics: Ultrasound examination (sonography) is a painless method for examining the internal organs. This involves displaying images of the body's structures using ultrasound waves.
We offer the following ultrasound examinations:
Whole Abdomen(Liver,Gall Bladder,Kidneys,Pancreas,Urinary Bladder,Prostate,Uterus,Ovary etc can be clearly visualised on ultrasound)
Obstetric (whereby the number,position,development of foetus and its environment etc can be noted.Congenital anomalies may be diagnosed)
How to Prepare for an Ultrasound
For scans of the liver, gall bladder and pancreas (Upper Abdomen) overnight fasting is required
For pregnancy up to 3 months and for scans of the uterus, ovaries, kidneys, urinary bladder and prostate, please do not pass urine for 2-3 hours and drink 3-4 glasses of liquids 1 hour before the scan
For all other scans no preparation is required
Our society tends to equate happiness with success, so it can be hard to admit when things are not going as well as we would wish. This is particularly true when we are dealing with stress. Who wants to admit that they are feeling overwhelmed and under pressure, or that sometimes they feel so anxious and worried that they don't know how to get up in the morning?
To try and keep ourselves on track we tend to push ourselves to keep going and act as if everything is fine, even when it is not. However, in order to do that we need to do a lot of pretending - starting with ourselves - and the easiest way to keep up the pretence is to distract ourselves from whatever it is that is causing us all the stress in the first place.
So we go shopping, open a bottle of wine, eat a big meal, or check out facebook - we each have our own particular way of comforting ourselves when we are hurting.
Try recognizing your stress
What if we did the opposite? what if we allowed ourselves to lean into the places where it hurts, where things are uncomfortable? not to lean in so far that we fall into despair but just far enough that we get a clear idea about what is going on.
Then maybe we see that the row we had with our partner only sprung up when it did because we were completely over-tired and stretched. Or the boss we feel is tormenting us is actually completely panicked at the thought of being demoted at the next management overhaul.
In other words, when we try and protect ourselves from stress we can actually make things worse by avoiding taking a clear, realistic look at what is happening and getting stuck on what we think is happening. When we do this we are working from habit, rather than looking at each situation freshly with awareness and compassion.
I had pcos in oct 2014 rhen treated with hyponid after marriage I got pregnant but cervical polyp 2 cm found spotting and in 8 week pregnancy miscarriage now bleeding stopped but redness with white discharge.
Hello, my wife after pregnancy have lot of pain at lower back because she has sugar given baby born. Now 6 month ago. She is not active and very lazy. Some give tip for medicine ya exercise. And weight putting on Thank you.
From 2-3 months I have severe pain in stomach. I had to rush to nearby hospital. Bp, pulse rate every thing was normal. Sonography also done. Pain in stomach is due to colitis which was cured by taking sporlac and pantop medicine. Only liver is fatty. Is there any medicine for fatty liver?
Pregnancy is a welcome change in a woman's life. She is full of hope and happiness while awaiting the birth of her bundle of joy. However, it is almost inevitable to bring up the topic of conception and leave out a host of bodily alterations or disadvantages it entails. You might eagerly wait for months in a row to conceive and once you do the signs of health issues show. Most noticeable of all other problems are the ones affecting your skin. Skin problems can be immensely predominant and widespread in a pregnant mother; so much so that her psychological disposition might vary considerably.
Commonly observed symptoms of the skin that may affect you during pregnancy:
- Your eyes may look puffy and withdrawn: While the news of a baby lighting up your life in a few months' time makes you very happy, it also subjects your body to exhaustion. It is natural for expecting mothers to feel tired and wasted. Acute iron deficiency and poor blood circulation could result in fatigue that further surfaces as dark circles and puffy bags under your eyes.
- Your face could develop acne suddenly: Acne is caused mainly because of excess sebum secretions from the oil glands present in your body. Excess oil tends to choke the open pores of your skin preventing it from breathing. Increased levels of progesterone are maintained by the human body for a strong uterine lining that is again required for the healthy development of a child; progesterone kicks off oil secretions.
- Spider like marks could spot your skin: Hormonal imbalances, sudden increase in weight, and heightened pressure in the veins may cause the blood vessels in your face to redden and grow big; the veins then look like the web of a spider. This condition is often referred to as Spider Angiomas.
- Big dark patches can also be seen: During pregnancy, your body has an excess of both oestrogen and progesterone. These hormones incite the impact of melanocytes, thus resulting in big dark patches on your skin. The condition is more prevalently known as Melasma.