Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vaishali DershpandeYour feedback matters!
I am having fear, anxiety, panic attack for last 5 years. I want to get rid of it as I am fed up with this problems. As it is suffering my day to day activities.
How to stop hairfall? I have been suffering from hairfall since 6 months, and all hair broke from bottom! Suggest me some steps to remove this detrimental effect ?
Hi Dear Sir/madam, I am suffering from stomach pain since three weeks as I walked into the local doctor but it's still continuing please assist me what should I do?
Heavy forehead burning eyes dizziness fearful thought fear of dying can not tolerate light that's why live in dark in nights sad avoid people live alone sad negative thoughts neither I want to die nor live like this please suggest these symptoms related to neurological or others.
I am 21 years old. I have very bad experience of past. I want to forget some memories. And some person to. Memories and person. Both are very hard to forget. These make me anger, anxiety, and less sleep also.
I have diabetes and high blood pressure I need precautions and food limits to keep it in control Thank you.
Sir My weight is increasing day by day and very fastly. Thus problem is for few weeks. Kindly suggest me remedy.
We are not supposed to over think and confuse ourselves? Because of over thinking my weight is reduced. I'm underweight. Age - 29, bmi- 16.5, male.
Hlo. I have a query. Iam 21 but my height is too short. How I can increase my height. Is there any supplement if so thn please recommend me the best with no sideeffects.
I am masturbating daily is there any side effects of that. Also in beginning i. E approx 4 years back when I was masturbating at that time my sperm releases in very speed from penis but now it falls on my hand only. Please suggest me that is there any thing wrong going on with my sex life.
Dear Sir / Madam, My Name is Ronak Patel I have fair skin but there is dark circle under my eyes. Please suggest me what is the reason behind that and what I have to do for cure it?
My name is aran, I have a back pain problem and pain start every day when I woke up early my back are too much paining why this happened?
My hair is falling rapidly, I know it is hereditary. I have so many medicines but nothing happened. What can I do to reduce the falling of my hair??
Am 25 year old 77 kg weight 5'3" height I want to loose my weight nd see effect in one month my belly fat too much I do exercise but no effect plzzz give me solution for this to loose belly fat.
Dear sir my body is not growing and my age is 29 years and I am married for 3 years. Please tell me.
Are you suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome and are looking for an ideal remedy? Polycystic ovarian disease or PCOD is a common female health condition. It is a complex disorder and involves several factors which include insulin resistance, obesity, irregular menstrual bleeding, insufficient ovum production, and abnormal menstrual cycles. PCOD commonly occurs during the reproductive age of a woman and accounts for being a major cause of infertility.
According to Ayurvedic principles, PCOD occurs primarily due to the imbalance state of your doshas. The dosha vaishanmya is linked to the symptoms of PCOD, and the relationship between the doshas and lakshans is permanent.
PCOD is associated with stri beeja and rajah formation, along with medhodhantu to some extent. These should be attended to while the condition is being treated. The Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD aims at providing ideal care by correction of the ama dosha. By this, you achieve koshta shuddi, which in turn regularizes your tridoshas. The way or approach towards Ayurvedic treatment for PCOD includes the following:
- Treatment of agnimandya at both dhatwagni and jataragni levels.
- The alleviation of sroto avarodha is an essential part of PCOD treatment using Ayurveda. You should undertake purificatory therapies which are based on the grade of your doshic vitialation, and the exact area of affliction. These should be followed by rasayana drugs, which are free radical scavenging agents.
- The regularization of the apana Vata is essential as well. You must firmly avoid vihara and kaphkara ahara.
- Yoga and meditation are very important for the Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD. You should perform yoga asanas regularly. Some of the ideal postures for PCOD management include sarvangasana, matyasana, and shavasana.
- It is also very important for you to work out regularly, undertake different physical exercises. This will make your overall life much healthier.
- You must follow a healthy, www.lybrate.com/treatment-for-healthy-diet, which should consist of fresh vegetables and fruits.
Ayurvedic herbs for the treatment of PCOD
- The varuna crataeva nurvala is an effective herb which helps in the clearance of channels, which reduces your cyst’s size.
- You can try hareetaki because of its amazing laxative effects, which reduce the morbidity of your body.
- Bilva or aegle marmelos heps in reducing the size of your growth, via its digestive effect.
- Strotasshuddhi is required and herbs likes Punarnava, kaphhar medicines are advised.
- Phytooestrogen sources and female tonic Shatavari is very much advised.
- Drugs like methika, karela, meshashringi etc. all anti-diabetic drugs as these drugs decreases tissue level peripheral insulin resistance and hyperinsulinemia, which being the chief pathological sequence in PCOD.
- Guduchi is another effective remedy for PCOD and has a rejuvenating effect.
- Kanchnar is the drug of choice for Thyroid as per AYURVEDA, Strotasshuddhi is done by using Trikatu, Punarnava and other medicines. Rasayan like Shatavari are advised for enhancing female hormones.
If you are experiencing any symptom of PCOD, it is recommended for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner. This ensures that proper diagnosis is undertaken so that you can start treating the condition as early as possible.