Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vaishali Dershpande
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vaishali DershpandeYour feedback matters!
My friend wants to gain weight .She is 22 year old ,5 ft and have weight around 38-40. She had tried weight gainer also. Can you please tell a quicker and healthy way to gain weight or some suggestions over what she should eat. And how much weight should she gain according to her age and height. thanks.
I am a teenager and I had allot of acne now I do not have acne anymore but I have a ton of scars on my cheeks and I tend to get a lot of clogged pores please can you give me some advice or recommend a product for my summer break will be over with in 16 days I need something so that I can have clear skin when I rejoin school. Please ,please help me.
1. Heat or cold therapy.
Try using hot packs or ice packs on the knee where it hurts for 10 to 15 minutes few times a day as tolerated. Usually ice therapy helps control inflammation and reduces pain immediately.
2. Stretching and strengthening exercises
Hamstring stretch: lay on your back and tie a strap to the ankle. Now lift leg straight up till you feel stretch behind your knee and thigh.
Hold 15 seconds. Repeat 3 times each side.
Quadriceps stretch: stand on one leg and holding onto a chair for support. Now using your hand bend the knee as much possible. Keep leg straight and you will feel a stretch in front of your thigh. Hold for 15 seconds. Repeat 3 times each side.
Quad sets: sit with your legs straight. Tighten knee and hold for 5 seconds. Repeat 10 times on both sides. You can also put a folded towel under the knee.
Straight leg raise: lay on your back. Lift one leg straight up and lower slowly. Repeat 10 times on both sides.
Sitting leg raises: sit up straight in a chair. Straighten one leg and hold 5 seconds. Repeat 10 times each side.
3. Walking and other activities.
Start slow and keep at it. Walking can ease joint pain, strengthen leg muscles, improve posture, and improve flexibility. It's also good for your heart.
The exercises that are easy on the knees include biking, swimming, and water aerobics. Water exercise takes weight off painful joints. Being active may also help you lose weight, which takes pressure off joints.
How much exercise?
Thirty minutes a day is a good goal. Start small, such as 10 minutes every alternate day. If you don't have pain, exercise more to reach 30 minutes goal.
When you start to exercise, you may feel mild soreness in muscle and thats normal. Check with your doctor if you want to try over-the-counter pain relievers to help the soreness. Ice can also help. Don't ignore pain in your joints, though. Contact your doctor if you have any. Physiotherapy can help and treatments such as ultrasound therapy, interferential therapy, tens, etc are combined with specific exercises to improve knee flexibility and strength.
Hi Sir, I am suffering from back pain sir for the last 6 months, how to reduce back pain and also which medicine have to use to reduce back pain sir.
I've oily face, more pimples on face and my skin was dull. My age was 23 male weight 58 kgs, height 172 cm How should I control it give me some suggestions please.
1. Inspect your feet daily
2. Do not walk barefooted
3. Wash your feet in lukewarm water
4. Use proper fitting footwear
5. Do not trim corn and calluses yourself
6. Cut nails carefully if vision is poor ask someone else to do it for you
7. Do not apply heating or cooling pads over your legs
8. Do not sit with legs crossed as it might impair blood circulation to leg
9. Do not smoke as it affects blood supply to your feet
10. Get periodic foot examination by your doctor
Sir meri gf ke periods 15 dec ko khatam hue aur Maine uske sath 18 dec ko sex kiya bina kisi protection ke aur fir Usne 21 ko prega news se check kiya to normal tha kya vo pregnant hai bcs Mai abhe baby ne chahta.
My blood creatinine is 4.8 mg. Blood urea is 89. So please help me how I get the normal ratio. I am 37 years old. Also suffering from diabetes.
Hi. My mom is suffering from back pain due to L4 over L5 doctors have suggested surgery is it safe for her to have surgery n which is best doc for this operation.
If your teenager finds out that she is pregnant, and will be having a baby soon, it is a very difficult situation to cope with. Teenage pregnancy is associated with intense stress and trauma in both the girl and her parents, and family. It is important for you to realise that teenage pregnancy can be okay, based on good and wise decisions. You should seek all options at hand, and discuss them with people you trust. There are several coping methods for dealing with the stress, trauma, and difficulty of teenage pregnancy. They are as follows:
Keep in mind that it is okay to be overwhelmed
- A flood of emotions is likely to flow through your body on finding out that your teenage daughter is pregnant.
- Your mind has to be set for facing several challenges which lie ahead. You have to go ahead.
- It is okay to feel upset, but avoid showing it in front of your daughter.
- You might be upset and angry, but you need to realise that your daughter is scared and alone.
- She needs you by her side during this phase more than ever. Your child’s health has to remain relaxed both physically and mentally during pregnancy.
- Do not make your daughter feel shameful as it will worsen the trauma. You need to make her understand that you are with her to figure out some kind of solution.
Ask your daughter what she wants
- It is important for you to ask your pregnant teenage daughter about what she wants, and you should respect her wishes.
- Your daughter has to be comfortable with the choices you make regarding the pregnancy.
Give her advice and help her in exploring options
- Instead of forcing your opinions and views on your daughter, you need to lead her to beneficial resources and support centres.
- It is important for your daughter to make the best decision, without a lot of influence over what has been decided.
- Explore the available options with her and point out the various pros and cons.
Teach your daughter the skills required to become independent
- While you have to help your teenage daughter emotionally, financially and in many other ways, you should also teach her the ways of becoming an independent self sufficient adult.
- If she decides on having the baby, it is very important for her to learn to take care of the baby and deal with all the issues that are likely to be faced.
It is also recommended for you to take your pregnant teenage daughter for therapy and proper counselling. These are also important for her to cope with the trauma and make the best decisions.