Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vaishali ChowdryYour feedback matters!
Mera do bar miscarreage ho chuka h ek 5 month and ek 2.5 month me. Last time june m 2nd time. Dr. Kehte h k mujhe harmons problm h kya harmon development miscarreage ka karan ho sakta h or mujhe ab kb pregnant hona chahiye.
Me and my wife are planning to have a child soon. We have been married for a year. Can I get some basic level tips that increase our chances to have a baby?
Madam, My wife got at 23.12. 2015 after that she doesn't get any periods till now. What is the problem. What was the resolution.
My period usually comes on 11th. I had an unprotected sex on 8th july (just before 3-4 days early from my next period). I took unwanted 72 after some hrs. But, my period is missing from 2 weeks. I took pregnancy check from prega news 2 times in last three days. Every times two different colours appears. I am pregnant or not? Now, what should I do?
I have breast pain juzt ten days after my period get over. And 2 month before I took morning after pill? Is this the reason.
She is suffering from breast pain during menstruation cycle periods. This month taken 7 days to complete, any problem from this. Please give suggestion.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
Sir at the time of menstrual she feeling very bad with the pain. Now she is using painkiller. Its will show any effect on future.?
Pressing the right buttons in a female body can heighten the pleasure markedly. The human body is a very fascinating entity that people know very less about. These hidden spots in a woman’s body will definitely turn her on and ensure an intense orgasm and in some cases, multiple orgasms too.
Here are a few clandestine pleasure points you need to keep in mind for your next sexual encounter:
- Ears: The ears have 120 acupressure points which is why you should be paying attention to caressing the ears. Biting, caressing, licking and blowing into the ears can arouse a woman tremendously. If you are a great talker, whisper dirty, sexy things into her ear to increase the spread of sexual energy in her body.
- Wrists: The wrists are an erogenous zone which not much people pay attention to. However, the wrist is covered with a thin layer of skin which classifies it as a pleasure point because when the wrists are kissed and nibbled, a woman gets turned on immensely.
- Nape of the Neck: This spot is packed with nerve endings that make it a spot to be paid attention to for maximum arousal. Kissing and licking the nape of a woman’s neck is tingling and inflames the sexual arousal in her. Hence, this is a part you should be paying extra attention to during foreplay.
- Lower Back: Pay attention to this sensitive spot as a part of your foreplay repertoire as massaging the lower back is very stimulating to a woman. Other than an elevated arousal, massaging the lower back soothes the pelvic muscles and makes the intercourse smoother.
- Inner Thighs: Perilously close to the genitals, the inner thighs are an underrated pleasure point which most guys don’t focus on. Kissing and licking the inner thighs will turn a woman on in no time. During foreplay, you can work your way up from the inner thighs to the clitoris to arouse her further.
- Back of Neck: The reason your neck is such a hot spot: it’s extremely sensitive, full of blood vessels, and is associated with vulnerability. Soft, lingering caresses are clutch.
- Pelvis: Concentrating some affection on her pelvis is a great idea; however, you’ll have to resist the urge to slip down to her vagina while you’re so close. Like teasing her inner thighs, kissing and licking around her pelvis will excite her until she’s begging for more. Prolong the sensation by leaving the region to focus on another body part for a while.
- Behind Her Knees: This area is one that most men don’t think of when trying to stimulate a woman, but it is, in fact, quite sensitive. Gently caressing the back of the knee under her skirt while the two of you are in a public place will make her ready to get busy once you get home. Don’t forget to pay some more attention to this special spot once you’re alone too.
- The Arm: The area of her arm below the shoulder and between her elbow on the exterior part of her arm is another clitoris.
When you find the point that is that one special pressure point and when pressed on directly and held for 10 seconds or more, she has the capability of moving into orgasmic breath and wave of pleasure fills through her body.
While sexual arousal seems like a highly individual sort of thing, people generally tend to agree on which spots get their motors running. These so-called "erogenous zones" are linked to feelings of sexual arousal —stimulating these spots can ramp up feelings of sexual pleasure and make sex more satisfying. The best way to find out what you and your partner like is to communicate, experiment, communicate some more, and repeat.
My wife's period date is 26, today after 10 days she did not get period nor pregnancy, we try to chek it by prega news but it's saw negative, what should I have to do?
Hi i am 32 yrs old women iam suffering from infection in my private part vagina its paining and burning please suggest the treatment
I am 27 yrs old. I have irregular period problem after my delivery. I fed my child upto 2 yrs. Now he have 2 and 3/4 yrs. What should I do?
How many days egg will be there in the. Duration of the egg. And how many times we have to do intercourse to get pregnant.
Hello sir/ mam I am suffering from breast pain from 3,4 days I don't know ki ye kyun ho kaha h pain puri breast me ho raha h Charo taraf or nipple me bi bilkul bi haath nhi lgaya ja rha h please kuch home remedies suggest krre qki bahar ka try krne se darr lgta h me gym bi jati hu kahi ye uski wajah se to nhi ho rha h please help me about this.
Hi, I am 27 years old, I had a normal delivery, now my baby is 2-1/2 years old, but I dint wrap cloth to my tummy at that time, so it has come out very badly and once when I had scanning it showed that I had fatty liver stage i, but I am not serious about it, is this dangerous to me and how to reduce this bad tummy:(pls help me. All say I look so pretty, but becoz of my tummy I will be failed:(pls pls pls I beg you help me.
Masturbation is a wonderful way to explore your physicality which is healthy as well as beneficial. According to research, women who masturbate regularly are likely to enjoy better sex lives with their partners and are more self confident in nature. Women who indulge in masturbation enjoy a wealth of physical as well as mental health benefits. Following are the benefits that you should be aware of:
Physical benefits of female masturbation:
- Prevention of infections: Female masturbation is very important as it prevents cervical infections and also relieves you from infections in the urinary tract. Recent studies suggest that masturbation helps relieve you from pain caused by urinary tract infections. It lubricates the vagina and eliminates harmful bacteria from the cervix.
- Better cardiovascular health: Masturbating promotes improvement in cardiovascular health and also effectively lowers the risk of developing type 2 diabetes. It has been observed that women who masturbate regularly are less vulnerable to coronary heart disease and overall have a better immune system.
- Prevents insomnia: Masturbation can be a natural way to prevent insomnia as there is a subsequent release of hormones and stress involved. During masturbation the hormone called Dopamine increases as the process reaches climax. After orgasm, the hormones called oxytocin are released along with endorphins which consequently help you to sleep better.
Psychological or mental benefits of masturbation:
- Improves mood and busts stress: Masturbation helps you get rid of depressed feelings and in turn positively affects your sexual life with your partner. It improves your mood and is considered an effective stress buster without any associated side effects.
- Helps you accept yourself: Accepting your sexuality is very important as it makes you aware of your body and makes you comfortable with it. It strengthens your love for yourself and increases your confidence. Paying attention to your sexual desires and fulfilling them yourselves is pleasurable as well as healthy. Masturbation can help you know your physical needs and relieve stress associated to your personal and professional life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I am 39 years old and a mother of 3 year old girl. I have been experiencing pain in both my breasts since last two days and feel lumps too. This happens usually before my menstrual cycle and pain and lumps fade away by the end of the periods. My periods is due in 10 days time. The pain already stared and I feel lots of lumps. Should I go for cancer screening now or wait till my periods get over?
Whether it is winter temperatures dipping, a lower temperature caused due to rains or chills created by air conditioning, the moment our body experiences lower temperatures than it is comfortable with, various forms of aches crop up, esp. if you already have a condition or have been physically hurt.
Winters are typically associated with several types of body pains. Particularly, we’ve seen higher incidences of nerve – related pain, joint pains and vascular pains during the season.
Manage your pains by following these 6 tips:
1. Keep yourself warm
Needless to say, it’s extremely important to keep yourself warm when its gets uncomfortably cold. Clinical research has shown higher incidence of nerve – related, vascular pain and joint pains if your body is exposed to low temperatures for long periods. This is especially true if you are 60+ in age. So, dress appropriately with body warmers, sweaters and jackets
2. Keep yourself physically active
A colder weather reduces average activity levels. An average person walks up to 1,000 lesser steps when its cold. To avoid pain in knees and other joints, it’s especially important to keep up activity levels. Try and take out time for walking in the afternoons or evenings, even if it is inside your house or office.
3. Take care of your diet
It is important to ensure that your intake of Vitamin D, Calcium and Vitamin B complex is adequate. Make sure that your diet remains rich in dal, green leafy vegetables (Vitamin B complex), milk (Calcium) and cheese and egg yolk (Vitamin D).
4. Get enough exposure to sunlight
Lesser exposure to the sun causes Vitamin D deficiency during winters, which can result in fatigue, lethargy and general body pains. Make sure to get at least 15-20 minutes of sunlight exposure, ideally in the mornings around 9am to 10am.
5. Avoid the wrong foods
Actively manage your diseases like diabetes and hypertension to stay pain free. If you suffer from diabetes, make sure that you do not overeat foods with high glycemic index. If you suffer from hypertension, it is important to keep away from spicy and oily foods.
6. Get expert advice
Visit your pain specialist if your pains continue for more than 2 weeks. Be regular with your prescribed pain medications, but strictly avoid self-medication or overuse of painkillers.