Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vaishali Chowdry
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vaishali ChowdryYour feedback matters!
Thousands of our clients (all over india) are doing it for their family for last many years - as soon as the rain starts, they start giving a small dose of our precious authentic combination to their family ( from 01 year old child upto 70 years old members) for 01-02 months - & as a result they dont get trapped by these formidable dengue & chikungunya (in 80% cases) & the rest 20%, if get trapped, come out of it in a much shorter duration without much complication. Joint pain & other complications are easily handled by some more ayurveda medicines.
The medicine has an additional value of improving your digestion & detoxifying your body.
Its better to start the medicine as early as possible to keep your family healthy in this rainy season.
Dr. I just scanned before 2 days. Dr. said baby s 5 weeks and 6 days and gestational sac, yolk sac seen no heartbeat. Cervix is normal but this two days spotting grey and today spotting with red. Then what is my problem. I am really sad about this.
Sir/madam, I am 21 years old, married, have a cyst in my stomach and periods are irregular some times and sometimes I have urination problem, that is while urinating I experience severe pain what I have to do.
Hello madam I have pcod problem and my last period is 45 days ago I have taken regestrone tabs for 3 days daily 2 tabs and already its 5 days over that I stopped regestrone but still my period is pending I have pooja in my house next week so please help me.
I just started taking the mini pill as my form of contraceptive 2 weeks ago. I have taken other contraceptives with no issues. I have had a headache for the past 5 days that is just getting worse. Could this be from any contraceptive? I would like to stop taking it but I last had sex yesterday and do not want to risk pregnancy. What are my options if this is from the mini pill?
Hello doctor, my name is Pooja, I am 26 years old. I have irregular period I am trying for baby by not succeed yet. My hormonal, blood,sonography report are normal. Doctor suggests me hsg and d&c test .doctor tell me d&c regularise your period it's really true? And after d&c I am experience white discharge start it's normal?
I had protected sex with my boyfriend on 19th of june. And in the month of june my period came on 4 and continue till 4 days. But in the month of july I missed my period. Today is 8th of july. And my period has not come. Please help me doctor I don't want to be pregnant please help me.
Sir my age is 18 , I am a student , Nd I did sex with my lover without using safety before 17 days , she was afraid of medicines , until now she did not take any care about it but some people told me to keep papaya for her , she had eaten papaya , with that papaya pregnancy wil avoided or not ? Sir please help me.
Bringing a child into this world is one of the most wonderful phases of a woman's life. At the same time, this involves a lot of body changes - physiologically, physically, chemically, and emotionally.
Mommy makeover refers to one or a combination of procedures that are done to alter the appearance after delivery, especially relating to one or more of the following:
- Tummy that is sagging (no fat, just loose skin) with stretch marks
- Breasts that are altered in size and shape, sometimes the enlargement could be completely disproportionate with the body and cause back pain
- Undefined thick waistline with irregular fat accumulation
- Fat deposits on the abdomen, thighs, hips, and trunk that do not reduce with dietary changes and exercise
- Skin changes on the face and around the eyes, giving an aged appearance
- Post cesarean, there is excessive skin around the surgical scar
- Reduces tummy size
- Gives a more youthful appearance
- Alters breasts to the desired shape and size
- Weight loss, if happens, could affect the results
- Subsequent pregnancies don't have any complications with tummy tuck but with another pregnancy the effects may be lessened or reversed.
- Since surgery is involved, the risk of unforeseen complications always exists (for instance, in breast implants, there is capsule formation or capsulitis, in rare cases rupture may require removal.)
Mommy makeover is not a single step procedure, but a combination of plastic surgical procedures that are done depending on the problem you present with.
- Tummy tuck - If there is abdominal sagging, the tummy is tucked back into position by removing the fat and excessive skin and reworking on the belly button.
- Liposuction - Excessive fat deposits in the hips, thighs, trunk area can be removed by sucking out the fat deposits. Most commonly done in the hips and trunk area.
- Breast lift - Sagging uneven breasts, drooping nipples, reduced volume are all indications for a breast lift. During the surgery, the breast tissue is repositioned to reproduce a better shape and size and reposition the nipples if required.
- Breast reduction - Large breasts are a common problem, and breast reduction is one of the most requested for procedures.
- Breast augmentation - Either saline implants or silicone are used to restore breast size and shape to the desired results. Usually, breast lift is combined with breast augmentation.
- Facial corrections - From dark circles to sagging skin to wrinkles, facial appearance can be changed based on the presenting symptoms.
These are very brief descriptions of the various procedures that are done as part of mummy makeover. A detailed consultation with your plastic surgeon regarding costs, subsequent pregnancies, aftercare, recovery, healing, and limitations and risks is to be had ahead of the surgery.