Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vaishali ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
I am 19 girl. Doctor please suggest me how to get normal stool. From last two days ive passed today. What is the time duration of being normal. I even drink a lot of water. Morning empty stomach I am drinking mint leafs lemon in warm water from 2-3 days and bedtime honey lemon water from last 2 months Since 7-8 months I have less bleeding during periods within 2 days it has high bleeding and then till 6-7 days it turns to very very less. Is there any danger symptoms? I am very afraid please help me.
My D.O.B is 16th July 1988 according to which I will be of the age 29 soon. Currently my weight is 65 kg and height is 5'4.I have been diagnosed with PCOD long back and had been taking medicines like femilon etc for year or soo. But now since recently I got married in Feb 2017. I am planning for my first issue so need guidance on the same certain parameters like firstly when is the best time for it? Secondly do I need to take some hormones, vitamins and medicine for the same? What treatment do I need to undergo?
I have fissure. Do I have to undergo surgery? Is it painful? Wats d time period required for healing post surgery?
If one had unprotected sex on the 5th day of period. Though the ejaculation was not inside but on the butt region outside. Soon got it washed with water and as a precaution took I pill for the very first tym in life within 18 hrs. Initially there was no side effects but later. After 5 days got bleeding for 2 days. This was around 11&12th day of the cycle. On the 33rd day got my periods for 4 days. And again next month got my periods on the 31st day. For 4 days. In the meanwhile took 7 hpt test by preganews. All were morning first urine sample. And all the result came negative. On the 42 nd & 63rd day from the unprotected incident took 2. Beta hcg blood test and both the result were < 1 miu/ ml. And on the 73rd day from the incident took a pelvic sonography which showed empty uterus and 8.9cm*4.7cm*3.7cm measurement. My cycle has always been regular. From past 1 year its 26-33 day cycle So just wanted to know that is the pregnancy completely ruled out or still there are any chances of pregnancy? please guide me with your advise as this worry is constantly killing me.
My friend is always having stomach, back and leg pain during the days before her periods. And also, she will be very arrogant during that tine. How to reduce these pains and change her mood.
I am suffering from periods at that time how I am tolerate that pain. Can you give me any suggestion for that. I do not want take tablet. Any other solution if possible.
- Eat healthy: No two ways about it. Your appearance is a direct reflection of your food habits. It could be sipping green tea, eating a lot of Omega 3 fatty acids via walnuts and salmon, biting into fruits like pomegranates and berries, or having red wine regularly. Each has its own benefits from reducing fat deposition to hydrating your skin to improving circulation. All these tell on the quality of your skin and the radiance will be there for all.
- Reduce stress: The first place that your stress will show is your skin. Wrinkles and dry and sagging skin are some of the first symptoms of stress. As we all know, there is only so much stress that we can control. Don't stress about stress, and the results of this difference in attitude will become very obvious.
- Passion: Whether it is a new hobby like painting or a language or a new found love life, passion brings energy to life like nothing else can. It gives a new reason to wake up every day and energizes not just the person but everything and everybody around. Find something new to do that you completely enjoy and the glow will just radiate, not just externally but also internally.
- Work out: Take a break every single day to do whatever excites you, such as yoga, meditation, walking, jogging, swimming, or cycling. Spend about 30 minutes to an hour and the inner peace that you find will help you stay young and radiant. The benefits of a workout are manifold and those who know it get addicted to it. A day without exercise would feel incomplete for these people. On days when they have had a good workout, the radiance and energy will be greater than normal and will be palpable.
- Pamper your skin: In addition to all these, whether it is the sunscreen when going out in the sun or the almond oil, give your skin some supplemental treatments once a while.
One word of caution is not to trust these supplements to do the magic without doing the above. The supplements can definitely do what they are called, supplement what the rest do. Try these simple techniques and see a radiant and glowing you.
Oats are known to aid in the process of weight loss. They are filled with fiber and that in itself has been known to promote weight loss. They are the most filling cereal known. Not only do they beat doughnuts and white bread in satiety rankings, but they also outshine eggs and high-bran cereal. They are low in fat which ensures that your diet is just right without any extra fat in it.
Ways to have oats for weight loss
Because oats are known for helping with weight loss and making you feel full for longer hours, it is a great idea to add oats to your weight loss regimen.
Here are ways by which you can have oats to promote weight loss:
1. As breakfast
Mix half a cup of regular unprocessed oats with 1 cup of skimmed milk. Have this for breakfast 3-4 times a week for best results. You can replace milk with water for added benefits.
2. As a healthy meal
Take a cup full of oats, pour half a cup of almond milk or soya milk. Add all your favourite fruits like berries, peaches, apple to it to make it nutrient-rich. This ensures your stomach is full for&nbsp;atleast&nbsp;3 hours.
3. As a delicious snack
Take plain oats, dry fruits, a little water, peanut butter and mix it into a thick dough. Take bread and put the paste inside. Roll it and put in the oven for rolled breadsticks that are a healthy snack option. You can carry them to work and munch on them for your snack cravings.
4. As khichdi
In a bowl, boil water, add half a tsp of salt, turmeric, chilly powder to taste. Also, mix boiled vegetables like peas, carrot, lettuce leaves and finally oats. Stir till the oats are soft and ready to eat. Here is your healthy khichdi ready to eat!
Things to remember
It is important to choose the right kind of oats if you want to achieve desired benefits.
-make sure you buy plain oats without any added flavorings.
-the packaged oats are generally loaded with sugar which adds a lot of calories without any additional nutritional benefit.
-one packet of flavoured oats has around 160 kcal with around 8-10 gm of sugar while 1/3rd cup serving of plain rolled oats enough to make roughly a half-cup of cooked oatmeal has just 102 calories and less than 1 gram of sugar.
-if you switch from flavored oats to plain oats every morning, you can cut down upto 20, 000 calories in a year. This means losing around 3 kg without making any other changes in your diet.
-avoid adding honey, peanut butter and sugary toppings.
-boost your oats fiber content by adding a handful of berries like blueberries or strawberries (25 to 40 calories per half-cup).
So, go ahead and make oats a part of your daily diet to help you shed those extra kilos. Stay healthy, stay happy!