Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vaijayanti V.BodasYour feedback matters!
Me and my boyfriend had our first sex on 3rd march 16 but he ejaculated mostly outside; however, few initials drops were fallen inside. My period was due on 18th march n it came. Since then till now, we had never have any sex. Next month, period came on schedule. But this month, it has not come on time. Is there any chance of pregnancy? I enquired with a senior lady who told me that sometimes periods also come even if a lady is pregnant, but science disprove this. I am eager to know is there any chance if pregnancy? My periods in march n april were normal as like previous, no short of flow. Kindly suggest. If it is, how to avoid now?
I am 2 months pregnant. I ate King Mackerel fish (seer fish or vanjaram fish) during lunch today (approx 200 grams). Only after I ate it, I happened to see in internet that it is bad for baby due to high mercury levels. Now, what can be done to reverse the effect of that? Is it something serious to worry about?
I would like to ask you regarding my wife, last month her period date was on 2nd and this month it came on the same date 2nd but it was only dot dot for around 4 days it came correctly after that for around 7 days and it has ended by 15th of this month so my question is when is her ovulation date starts, kindly give me a proper answer. thank you.
We are sharing some tips that can help you to protect your eyes from holi colors:
1. Make sure that colors or any other product does not get inside your eyes as it can cause serious eye irritation or itchiness. Keep your eyes tightly shut when you are attacked on your face.
2. Do not wear contact lenses while playing with holi colours.
3. Use sunglasses to protect your eyes from a misfire of color filled darts or water jets.
4. Keep a big bucket of clean water near you.
5. Wash the eye with plenty of clean and cold water, if the color goes inside. Remember not to rub or massage the eye.
P. S. Note:
“Unpacked colors and paints available in the market contain toxic chemicals can leads to temporary blindness if they enter your eyes”
If you experience any sort of irritation and notice any undesirable signs like persistent redness, change in vision, swelling pain in your eyes, call up an ophthalmologist immediately at ravi eye foundation
Please share to make others aware.
I have infection in my private parts. I took medicine for this. My problems are not fully cured but its better than previous and my medication period is expired. Now I am having smell for that area. Can I use famine hygiene products such as wash plus? Or can you suggest me something please?
I am suffering from Hypothyroid and pcod. My period are very scanty. My doctor advice me to take Argipreg, sandocal and evion 200. Is it safe to me .or any side effect possible?
Hello doctors I have a physical relation with my gf from last 1 year. Some timw we do unprotected sex. Now she have a problem of late period form last 6-7 month and the period is come only for 1-2 days nd very light bleeding there. We take a home pregnancy test every month nd its always come negative nd she have no any symptoms of pregnancy except late period nd light bleeding. Now she have a pain in tummy nd in back and have a little white discharge like cough during sex only. Is she have a chance of pregnancy? Recently we take a home pregnancy test before 5-6 days nd it also come negative. To sir yha koi chance h kya pregnancy kaa jo test me naa aa rhi ho? Bcz humne fir family doctor ko test krvana agr yha chances naa ho pregnancy k.
Dr. Am asking this question for clarification. My problem is related to periods. My periods happened on last months are 19/10/2016 ,14/11/2016, 8/12/2016. Doctor is there any problems with the dates of my periods. Is it irregular periods? And I want to know is there any chances to. Make problems in pregnancy?
We are planning for the family. But my wife is not able to conceive since past 8 months. The x Ray says her uterus is not in position. The face is a bit on the left side. We had IUI but still the result was negative. Now we want to plan naturally. She had hyper thyroid that has been operated 2 years back. Now taking thyronorm daily. Are there any specific positions to be taken care for while intercourse.
Hi im 26 years old. I want to know till how many days krimson 35 be taken to avoid pregnancy after having sex?
Hi am 24 years old and having pcos problem for past 3 years having irregular periods if I discontinue my months periods. I had sex on jan 9th with condom then I discontinue my tablets my periods are irregular. Feb and march my periods were regular flow then may and june less like 2 days only discharge happened for more than 7 days. please help me still any chances of pregnancy. Am not sexually active. My prolactin level is high 80. After meal my stomach bloating and digestive problem. So am totally confuse. please any chances of pregnancy. My lower stomach is very soft no symptoms of hard please help me.
I am 26 year old. I have a period problem. My weight also 70 kg. That's why I am suffering many problems. please give me solution.
back pain after 3-4 years baby birth, in spinal chord, particularly at the anesthesia needle piercing area.
Take meals on time
Take small and frequent meals
Drink atleast 10-12 glasses of water
Don't keep too much gap between meals
Eat all vegetables and fruits except papaya, pinepale
Eat handful of nuts everyday
Eat one green leafy vegetable (palak, methi) daily
Eat sprouted food 2-3 times a week
Eat fermented food like idli, dhokla, khaman twice in a week
Consume more of proteins in diet like dals andpulses, milk, soyabeans,
Take plenty of raw vegetables and fruits in salad formto avoid constipation
Avoid taking too much of caffeine in your diet.
Limit upto one cup of tea or coffee.
Do pregnancy exercises thrice in a week or walk at least 30 min daily
. Avoid outside food especially chinese which contains aginomotto
Avoid black salt which is present in chaat items like pani puri, bhel, papdi chaat.
Avoid junk food
Don't take more of spicy and oily food
Avoid all kinds of soft drinks or aerated water.
Take calcium and iron supplements daily.
Take proper rest 8-10 hrs sleep.
I am 27 yr old female and l have period delay one and half month before marriage and till after baby so what should l do?
20 days back ,I had a dry sex with my partner , wearing clothes , he came on me and during feeling he ejaculated. His undergarments were wet and my pant and undergarments also became wet. Now I am feeling pain in near my vagina , and I am scared whether I will get pregnant ? And my periods dates are still 2-3 more , but now I am scaring so much.
Parents need to do everything possible to ensure their kids are in good health and shielded from preventable diseases. Vaccination is an ideal approach for the same. Vaccination shields children from serious sickness and the complications of diseases that can be prevented by vaccination. This can include removal of an arm or leg, loss of motion of limbs, hearing loss, paralysis, brain damage and even death. Vaccination is very safe and is always successful. All the vaccines go through a long and cautious survey by researchers, specialists, and the government to ensure they are safe to use.
Here are a few reasons as to why vaccination is very important:
- It will keep you healthy: The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) prescribes vaccination for the duration of your life to protect you against numerous infections and diseases. When you skip vaccination, you expose yourself and make yourself helpless against sicknesses, for example, chicken pox, pneumonia, flu and HPV and hepatitis B, both being the leading causes of cancer.
- Preventing the ones around you from getting ill: A vaccine preventable disease that may make you sick for a week or two could prove to be deadly for your children, grandchildren, or parents in case it spreads to them. When you get vaccinated, you are preventing this. For instance, grown-ups are the most widely recognised sources of pertussis (whooping cough) disease in newborn children, which can be fatal for babies.
- Some diseases have expensive treatments: A normal flu sickness can last up to fifteen days, regularly with five or six missed workdays. Grown-ups and adults who get hepatitis can lose at least one month of work and can get chronically ill in some cases. This can hinder your work which in turn can burn a hole in your pocket. Some of these vaccine-preventable diseases are very expensive to treat.
- Young and healthy people get ill too: Newborn children and the elderly are at a more serious danger for dangerous infections and diseases, however, vaccine-preventable diseases can strike anybody. In case you are young and healthy, getting vaccinated can help you remain as such.
- Vaccines are important to overall health besides a good diet: Like eating solid foods, working out, and getting regular check-ups, vaccination assumes a crucial part in keeping you sound and healthy. Antibodies are a standout amongst the most advantageous and most secure preventive measures available.
- They protect the future generations: Vaccines have decreased and, now and again, eliminated a number of diseases that were responsible for seriously handicapping a large number of people until a couple of years back. For instance, smallpox or chicken pox vaccines have been responsible for decreasing the infection around the world. This is the reason why your children do not require the smallpox shots anymore because the infection does not exist on the ground and has been completely eliminated. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized and ask a free question.