Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Salam doc mre sath masla ye ha mri vagina ma urine ki jaga itching hoti ha kbi kbi days ma hoti ha or kbi kbi itching k sath pani sa nikal jata ha discharge bhi hota h kbi kbi or Periods bh two days aty ha bki days m spot ajaty ha wrna to two days aty ha or mra weight bh kam hogya ha 49 sy 42 hogaya weight or mre boobs bhi km hogae or rat m bht bechani hoti ha dono legs m pain hota h halka sa aisa lgta hai jan nikal rahai ha mri bht bechani hoti ha please wja btaden q hota ha aisa please koi hal btaden m bht pareshan ho doc mri age 25 ha I am unmarried girl and please help me thak gai m apni bemari sy or mre sath ye bh masla h lip corner chapped rhty ha khna bh nhi khya jata years me mar gai:(please help me ?
What is the good time for sex if she has menustration just over by one day then is it safe to have a sex with partner?
Soon after ovulation I have pain in my legs and breast. Does this mean i'm pregnant or r these PMS? How do confirm if im pregnant before I miss my periods?
My wife is not got pregnant. We need medical treatment n tests. Pls help us for tests. At which report we consult doctors?
I am 43 years female I was having periods since feb 2015 some time continuously for 20 days, then gap for one week then start heavy bleeding with clots then stop after one or two days again start after one or two days with sever pain, this is going on since feb. I consulted a doctor he advised dienogest tablet 1/ day, where ultrasound shows nothing unusual except bulky in size uterus, suggest me what can be the cause of this bleeding is it some serious problem? or some other test are required? should I keep on taking dienogest tablet? is it a suitable medicine? or it has some side effect?
Hi respected doctor, my wife is pregnant.. She is in her 6th month of pregnancy.. please tell me what should she eat or avoid for healthy n fair baby. Thwnx.
I am a 27 year old female who has hypothyroidism and PCOD. The conditions are well under control. However, I have been noticing plaque on my teeth in the past few weeks. I brush twice a day and I don't understand why I've got the bacterial-food film. Now, there are two questions I want to ask. 1- Is the plaque due to thyroid or the medications I am taking. 2- Is teeth cleaning/ scaling now the option for me? HELP!
I had intercourse 4 days after periods and then after 3 days of sex I started ovulating can I be pregnant.
Having fever since 25 to 30 Lost weight of 7 kgs Weakness and no hunger Doctor told GI infection even after using antibiotics no change.
Hi I am 28 years old. I am 14 weeks pregnant now. I have been diagnosed with Gestational diabetes and I am on medication with glycomet. I hav been closely monitoring my blood glucose level and it is always been under the normal range during fasting between 87-102 mg/dl. However, the post breakfast range (after 2 hours) keeps fluctuating between 141-157 mg/dl. My last post breakfast range was 145 mg/dl. My Doc has asked me to take insulin shots. My first question, is it necessary to take insulin for these ranges. I have been doing walkings and adapted to lifestyle changes and following my diet strictly. Is it safe to consume insulin? Would it affect my baby?
I am 28 year old. I have married before 6 month and my wife have some problems about periods (mc) it is not happening in her and she is not pregnant. She used HEMPUSHPA Medicine also but nothing happen. What we do? Help us.
We are a married couple since four years. But we do not have a child till now. We have done all the test suggested by the gynecologists. The results of all the test were positive. Even the doctors said both of you are absolutely fine. There is no issue. We even tried IVF once still it was unsuccessful. Can anyone advise us what to do next.
Sir after yesterday intercourse between me and my wife, my wife got bleeding due to rupture of hymen. So what should we do now? please tell in details.
I have severe backache and I am unable to sleep properly since 3 days. It increases when I have periods. The pain is just unbearable. Plzz help.
Sometimes I had a little pain in one of my breast but pain was not too much but do not know why I am soo scared off.
I am 25 year old girl and having irregular period from starting (45-50days cycle), but now my periods time is increasing day by day, this time it takes 4.5 months. I am taking yasmin tablet also as per doctor suggestion, Is it ok?
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.
Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.
Related Tip: "Why Do Women Face Joint Pain Problems More Than Men?"