Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vaidya Vivek D SaneYour feedback matters!
I am 28 year old guy and suffering from kidney stone from past 3 years, some time it make lot back pain and while urinating early morning it's contain blood I mean to say that fully reddish color.
I have pimples on my face and have tried many cream's but there no use I don't know what to do please help me.
I have very small appetite so my weight is very less. In the morning when I wake up I feel like my stomach is already full. I can not eat properly. Even after joining gym my diet is very less. I do not know what is the issue with my body. Kindly suggest me. I have tried all the general treatments like eat fruits, drink plenty of water and all. All of these are not working. Please suggest me any specific medicine or reason. If this is related to any liver related problem please suggest me something for increasing weight.
I am 31 yr old male, I experience a soaring effect in my throat past 10 years. Usually it increases and some time reduces. It have some irritation and a sensation of some thick fluid releasing. In fact this thick fluid often released from inner part of nose and throat with lot of uneasiness. Please help to get rid of this.
I have irregular and painful periods problem this problem continue till then when my periods start .I have periods once in 2 months .what should I do?
My height is 171 cm and weight 59. Being a vegetarian, what should be there in my diet plan so as to achieve a healthy body weight? (Considering summer season.) Thank you.
Hey Doctor, I have a problem while I go for study, when I m concentrating in study, I feel sleepy yawning comes, taking nap it is distracting my study. When I left books than doesn't feel sleepy. I m properly doing exercise in the morning. Please suggest me.
Hi I'm a male I have pimples and spots on my face and rashes too please tel me wat should I do or wat should I apply please tel me please help me.
Motor restlessness like unable to sit in a place, fidgeting etc,
Headache, neck pain.
Constant worries and always having the feeling of stand in edge.
Palpitations, tremor, sweating frequently.
Difficulty in sleep.
Fear of -something bad will happen.
Can I get rid of chicken pox spot in my face.? And one more problem m stuffing from is. I have gas problem, although I am fit and sports person still I feel sometime over eaten. please provide me any health tip which is beneficial for me thanks.
4 Types of irregular periods and their causes
Menstruation is a cyclical process when at a certain time of the month, the lining of the uterus is shed and vaginal bleeding occurs. Sometimes there can be abnormalities in this cycle. Irregular periods in women are abnormal variations in the length, volume, duration and quality of menstrual cycle. Irregular periods aren't uncommon among menstruating women.
Abnormalities in periods can be of the following nature:
- Varying time between successive periods
- Loss of more or less blood than usual
- Varying length of your periods
Based on these categorizations, the different types of periods are:
1. Irregular menstrual bleeding - Irregular menstrual bleeding is characterized by bleeding that takes place for more than 20 days in a solitary cycle, which can lengthen over a period of a year.
2. Absent menstrual bleeding - In this type of menstrual bleeding, a woman does not get her period at all within a span of 90 days.
3. Heavy menstrual bleeding - This involves excessive blood loss that may intervene with a woman's physical, psychological and social quality of life.
4. Heavy and prolonged menstrual bleeding - This is less common than heavy menstrual bleeding and is different from in terms of duration. A different type of therapy is required to treat the condition as it is more severe in nature.
5. Light menstrual bleeding - Light menstrual bleeding is characterized by less blood loss than usual.
Irregular periods can be caused due to several reasons. Some of them are:
- Switching from one birth control pill to another or taking certain medication
- Excessive exercising
- Breastfeeding or pregnancy
- Polycystic ovary disease (PCOS)
- Uterine fibroids
- Getting an IUD (intrauterine device)
- Gradual thickening of uterine lining or the development of polyps on the uterine lining
- Scarring of the lining of the uterus can also be a possible cause
Changes in the body's level of hormones can also disrupt a woman's periods. Estrogen and progesterone are the chief hormones that play a crucial part in the menstrual cycle and influence the flow as well, thereby giving rise to abnormalities if their balance is disturbed.
When it comes to treating irregular periods, modifying your lifestyle, treating the underlying issue behind an irregular cycle, changing your birth control pills (if that is the cause), opting for hormone therapy or even surgery are viable treatment options.
Related Tip: Effective Ways to Ease Heavy Bleeding During Periods