Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vaibhvi Rawal
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Vaibhvi RawalYour feedback matters!
I am 61 year old female ,with no age related diseases, but I would like to know if there is any treatment for my eyes to avoid using specs (i wear progressive lenses) and also avoid cataract my con no 9535547813 mail id email@example.com.
Hi Sir, I am 17 years old and my eyes are too red and they are itching too and sometimes they become dark red I had shown it to doctors but no change what should I do?
Hi I am 25 years, need to know that I am using havglo sublingual spray 2 times a day of 12 spray since 1 and the half month but I did not get any result and also before starting this spray I got 2 session of glutathione through iv. please tell me what to do?
I have twitching in my right eye. Its too much to bear. It continues for 5 to 6 minutes and happens 8 to 9 times during day and especially at midnight. Please tell what is the cause and how to reduce?
Which type of glasses (ex:-sun glasses r poloraised r UV protection r mirrored) are best for eyes protection against sun and eyes strain?
My left eye is totally blind. From birth can't see from left eye. But other people can't imagine that I have problem in it .since birth I am working on single right eye. Also have undergone surgery of left eye in Amritsar but of no use .I am using spex 1.5 plus. There is load of work on right eye due to which I feel tiered, head ache etc. But no issue in driving etc. Kly suggest me what to do sir.
Hi sir my eyes are like burning while sleeping and tears comes out pls give any solution for this prob waiting for your reply.
All of us agree that healthy habits are absolutely necessary for a high quality of life. It is another story that whether we put them into practice or not. These healthy habits have to be cultivated since childhood for keeping vital organs like eyes in a perfect condition. One's quality of life is closely linked to how well one see and one can take steps now to take care of one's eyes and preserve vision well into old age.
Keep Your Eyesight Sharp and protect your eyesight with the five tips listed below:
- Maintain a balanced and healthy diet - It has been scientifically proven that some foods can boost eye health and delay age-related eye changes. One must include eye-boosting vitamins and minerals in diet, such as lutein and zeaxanthin, Vitamin C, Vitamin E; zinc and omega-3 fatty acids to keep one's eyes in best shape. Broccoli, corn, squash, peppers, spinach and kale are the best source for zeaxanthin and lutein whereas citrus fruits, melons, tomatoes and broccoli are great source of Vitamin C. Vitamin E can be found in legumes, wheat germ, nuts and seeds while one can get zinc in found in whole grains, salmon are a great source of omega-3.
- Reduce Exposure in The Sun - Sun's ultraviolet rays can increase the risk of developing cataracts, which is most common cause of age-related vision loss in adults. It is very essential to take precautions to shield one's eyes from the sun. One should wear UV protective eyewear or wide brimmed floppy hat for protection from sun.
- Quit Smoking - Smoking is not only bad for heart and lungs, it can also damage eyesight. Cigarette smokers are at greater risk of developing both macular degeneration and Glaucoma.
- Regular Exercise - Regular exercise keeps waistline trim and eyes sharp. Latest studies have shown that those who led an active lifestyle were seventy percent less likely to develop macular degeneration.
- Go for Annual Eye Examination - Regular examination of eyes can give a surprising number of clues about ones overall health. Ophthalmologist can detect a broad set of problems ranging from hypertension to diabetes by doing a thorough examination of ones eye.
One only have one pair of eyes, so it is absolutely necessary to take the proper steps to care for them. By nourishing one's body with the right foods, getting regular exercise and going in for regular eye exams, one can keep vision sharp at any age. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.