Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vaibhav ShahYour feedback matters!
Platelet count is low 120000. Also facing chest pain in right side for 6 months. What to do? Note=used to take ecosprin AV75 for couple of years for ischemic heart problem.
How to reduce the fat at stomach in healthy way? Is there any simple way to overcome the acidity and alser?
I have stomach bloating, centre portion kinda bloats when I eat. And also I am nit able to sit under AC as my head starts paining. Kindly suggest remedy.
I am male and 21 years old. I am suffering from head ache from a long time what to do? Prescribed medicines not working!
I am 48 years diabetic from last 10 years. HBIC is 7.1 after oral medication. One senior doctor suggest me to take insulin Inj Rayzodeg 10 daily before breakfast. My weight is perfect with height. He is told me take insulin for three months, after 6.5 HBAic I will stop the insulin.
My wife is AB- and I am AB+. She suddenly started the bleeding during 5th week and doctor gave her NTD injection and then HCG5000 fertigyn injection and bleeding got stopped My wife is now 6th week pregnant and she is still facing the blood clot issue. Fetal got the heartbeat. Guide whether we are given the right treatment and also want to know the chances of pregnancy survival? Please Give the proper and detailed answer.
I am suffering with *INDIGESTION always (sometimes it correct sometimes not digest) *pain in joints and all over body (many times, cough always, stomach pain, loss of appetite, gastric, face swollen sometimes ,eyes yellow, Pain in eyelids when morning woke up I was ADMITTED hospital 1 year back I was tested LFT my bilirubin level was 3.3 (indirect 1.4- 1.9.direct 0.7) Liver enzymes are normal. Bt after taking medicines also I have 2-3 bilirubin level.
I am suffering from fever and coldness and can, t sleep at nightbean you tell me the reason for this.
I have sneezing problem. Mainly cause of dust allergy. Consulted many doctors. They are all advising for the same medicine. Still no improve. Requesting to advice best medicine.
I am 55 and having high sugar especially in the morning (fasting) ranging from 110 to 140. I have been given Januvia medicine od for the last 7 days but sugar level has merely affected. During the day the sugar level is normal ie upto 140-145. Earlier I had taken Glyciphage tablet OD for a period of few months but sugar level remained more or less same. Pl. Advise.
Kya masturbation se weakness aati h yadi aati h to use dur kaise kiya jae suggest me because I have masterbation in childhood my testosterone is also slightly low.
I am 37 years old but still not married because of family responsibility. I have some issues as acidity, gas trouble, headache, feeling high blood pressure and could not sleep properly. Please advice.
Sir I am 20 years man my problem is I am ejaculate semen at automatically in sleep only pls help me sir to over come this problem.
I am 21 years old and suffering from headache and severe fever and not able to breathe properly and couldn't sleep properly from last 2 nights. Please suggest me some medicine or else other further suggestions.
Asthma is a condition characterized by wheezing and difficulty in breathing. Asthma is a common disease that affects children, teenagers and adults alike. Depending on what triggers an asthmatic attack, asthma can be categorized as four types. These are:
- Allergic asthma: This sort of asthma usually begins in childhood and is caused by the overproduction of immunoglobulins as a reaction to the allergen. This type of asthma can also be passed on from one generation to another through genes.
- Infective asthma: This is caused by viral bronchial or upper respiratory tract infections. It is not hereditary.
- Emotional asthma: Some cases of asthma can be triggered by psychological factors such as stress, grief or anxiety. However, it is not clear if this is the sole trigger for asthma.
- Occupational asthma: Exposure to metallic dusts, biological detergents, polyurethane, etc. can also trigger asthmatic attacks. This type of asthma is called occupational asthma.
A homeopath will not only determine the type of asthma, but will also delve into a detailed medical history of the patient before prescribing medication. Some forms of homeopathic medication that can be used to treat asthma are:
- Lpecac: This is used to treat asthma in cases where the difficulty breathing is accompanied by a feeling of heaviness over the chest, dyspnoea, constant coughing with no expectoration and cold perspiration. It is often aggravated by motion.
- Arsenicum: Asthmatic attacks that begin in the middle of the night and are accompanied by restlessness and anguish can be treated with arsenicum. This is especially beneficial in cases of chronic asthma in elderly people and habitual dyspnoea.
- Nux vomica: This is used mainly to treat asthmatic attacks triggered by gastric troubles or be excessive intake of coffee and alcohol. A constricted feeling around the lower part of the chest is another symptom of this type of asthma.
- Kali bichromicum: Asthmatic attacks that wake a patient up in the wee hours of the morning compelling him to sit up, in order to be able to breathe can be treated with Kali bichromicum. A stringy yellow mucus expectoration is another symptom of this type of asthma. It can also be used as an effective form of treatment for asthmatic attacks caused by nervousness.
- Natrum sulphuricum: This is used to treat asthmatic attacks caused by a change in weather. In such cases, the asthmatic attack is accompanied by diarrhea and greenish expectoration. It is usually worst in the early mornings.