Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vaibhav PatilYour feedback matters!
Sir mai kuch din se beemar tha to kafi din dawa chali, ab thik hogaya hu, per mera pet kharab ho gaya hai, din me 2 bar letrig jata hu letrin ke ant me balgam jaisa ata hai aur pet bahut gudgudata hai sir bataye kya karun please.
What could be the reason behind serious back pain. Is't because of some internal organ problems. please give me your valuable suggestions because I m in serious trouble with it.
I have been having a hard time getting to sleep and there is times that I will stay up for days without sleeping. Could it be stress depression anxiety?
Me and my gf were in relationship from almost 1 year. She was hostility, we were very happy, now during vacations her parents came to know everything, through recording of our calls. Now they are not sending her back to nagpur, and doing her admission in her home town. They snatch her phone burn her sims. Everything went wrong. She said everything is over now she will not be able to talk with me and she is not coming to nagpur again. I love her alot. Now I feel alone and depressed, breakup from her is killing me. It feels like I should die. I am not able to concentrate on anything I feel lazy tired. I am not getting hungry I am frustrated and alone. It feels like I should die I am not able to move on. I am very weak emotionally. I just miss her like hell. Please help me coming out of it. I know that I should focus on my career but I am not able to do so. I am not able to sleep not able to eat. Just dieing from inside and can not tolerate this longer.
I am a patient of blood infection through out year and acnes are seen always on body at the same time I have a problem of urinary infection which gives burning sensation after ejection sever treatment done nothing got cleared please advise me weather my blood culture is related to both this problem.
I have a habit of cracking my teeth (like continuously chewing motions) when I'm asleep, I was unaware of it until recently when it was pointed out to me. I worry that in the long term, this could affect my teeth and cause them to flatten, and already I can see that my canines have flattened considerably. I am unsure whether to consult a dentist or a sleep clinic in this regard, please advise a course of action.
I am 22years old, and loosing hairs daily, and white hairs coming out, and feeling anxious. Used many dye, but finding no sound result. What should I do now?
My eyes have became yellow and I am also having sliced fever and from My eyes water is coming all the time. What should I do?
I am 22 years old Male What is symptoms of diabetes? I feel like going bathroom every time I drink water is frequently urination is because of diabetes?
Normally my period cycle is 35-40 day - my question is this k aisa hone se koi prob to ni agr prob hai to suggest me what should I do Since last few months blood flow is going reduce & last month my period was only for a day & blood flow was get done very less Pls suggest me the reason.
I have greying of hair since a couple of years. I had took medicines. But no change. What can I do for this?
I feel very tired. And very sleepy in the mornings. Can you suggest me then what should I do. Or is there any medicine which I could take. Is it is better to do yoga.
Homeopathy has proven to be very successful in treating many digestive problems. However, certain warning signs should not be ignored. A timely medical diagnosis and opinion is important if the following occurs:
2. Sudden and severe abdominal pain
3. Abnormal loss of weight
4. Abnormality in normal bowel habits including constipation or persistent looseness
Some digestive problems and their remedies are discussed below:
1. Heartburn: This is a burning sensation that results from acid from the stomach, being squirted into the food pipe. An elevating sensation is felt from the chest to the end of the throat. Consumption of some common food and drinks like caffeine, acidic juices, alcohol, chocolate or carbonated beverages can increase the secretion of acid in the stomach. Over dosage of medicines like aspirin and ibuprofen can also cause heartburn.
- Remedy: Calcarea carbonica is widely used for relieving chronic cases of heartburn that occur mostly in people who experience cramps in the stomach and intense heartburns. Lycopodium brings relief in cases where regurgitation and heartburn occurs after small snacks.
2. Bloating: This is caused due to the presence of excess gas in the colon, small intestines or the stomach. It results from high stress levels, poor diets and daily need for medications.
- Remedy: Carbo vegetabilis (made from vegetable charcoal) is renowned for its capability to absorb toxins and along with Lycopodium, is recommended for digestive problems resulting from excess gas.
3. Dyspepsia: This is an uncomfortable feeling or pain, which occurs in the upper abdominal regions which is caused due to improper consumption of food and is commonly referred to as indigestion. If the condition is prolonged, a doctor must be visited.
- Remedy: Anacardium is a remedy that is useful for people who experience frequent and periodic bouts of upper abdominal pain.The remedy Argentum nitricum is suggested for people who experience Dyspepsia along with nausea. This is a pain in the upper abdominal region along with retching of mucus. Another remedy for this condition is Nux Vomica. This is suggestedfor people who are usually restless.
Treating flatulence and dyspepsia that is experienced by people after consumption of starchy and fatty foods requires Natrum carbonicum. These people cannot consume milk and often have a number of food allergies. Phosphorus is recommended for people who vomit along with their dyspepsia even though they usually crave short term solutions, like cold drinks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.