Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. V.S. SrikanthanYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I am 32 years old female, working in a pvt company. I have a history of migraine which got better and also low blood pressure and acidity. From the past 10 days I'm having constant headache especially when I get up in the morning. I am taking migranil from past 1 week twice which is relieving the pain. But this headache is daily. I have no stress as such of work or personal. Also it's been 1-2 months I I have this weird pain in my right feet. It's like I feel a hot thing running inside. Its a pinching Sensation. please guide.
I am having head ache pain in my belly button and slightly pain in chest and always feel sleepy what should I do to be away from this. Pls suggest some tips and I am also having bp of 158/95.
High lipid profile, high uric acid 9.4, sugar fasting 134. Hb-1ac-1=5.7 sgpt/shot is also high. Age-28+
Sir my father is 64 years old heart patient hypertension diabetic he admit in hospital from last 3 days doctor says his heart working 25% and have have blockage in vans so he told us for bypass surgery he says its high risk operator we have enjography record and one thallium test report we live in bhopal sir please give me safeful advice whats you think about patient journey and I wish you see reports so you give us right opinion thank you so much.
I am 18 years old, I'm suffering from headache for a month. My BP is normal. Sometimes the headache is too severe sometimes it is light and sometimes it doesn't come. I've consulted a doctor though there is no cure till now. Is there method to cure. The tablets are not working. Sometimes the headache is like breaking my skull apart.
I experiences a pain at the side if my heart sometimes and at those time if I tried to take a deep breath it will also give me a hard pain. What should I do to get rid of this pain?
I am feeling lack in libido, I feel tired after one time and again ready for same next 2 days. Please suggest me how can I increase my libido. Note- I am taking bp tablet last 10 months.
Need urgent advice on my sudden myopia, which is worsening by the weekchecked blood sugar HB1AC and blood fasting and both within limits. Im a KCO myasthania gravis since april 2015 and symptoms are under control. Had thymectomy and single bypass in aprol 2015 and severe worsening of myasthenia in june 2015 given pulse steroid and IVIG therapy in june 2015. Currently on Azoran 75mg, pyridostigmine bromide 180mg and prednisolone 15mg / day. Last 15 years eyes had -4.5 and -1.75 however now they are around -6 or -7 fluctuating and this is really alarming. Please help.
Hi team, I am a 32 years old .my BP is 140/90 for last 2 month what can I do to improve in diet and can I start gym?
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.