Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pain Management Specialists in India. You will find Pain Management Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pain Management Specialists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Back Pain Treatment
Cancer Pain Management
Chronic Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Hand Pain Treatment
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Treatment Of Lumbago
Treatment of Mckinzie Treatment For Spine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Neck Pain Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Uttam SidhayeYour feedback matters!
I haven't sleep last two days I have headache tried multiple home remedies what to do please help me.
I am having headache over left side of my eye. What should I do? Is it because of increase in my eyes number?
I am experiencing headache and feeling stressed for many days. I am not able to concentrate on my studies. I am not able to remember the things that I had learnt. Can you please help me with this problem.
I am suffering from headache and body ache since last few months there is pain in legs also. Sometimes feeling cold and sometimes sweating highly.
I am getting pain in my leg continues. My age is 50. When I walk and other work it increases more and more.
Chronic back pain may occur due to a variety of reasons. Sometimes, it may be due to conditions like osteoporosis or arthritis and at other times, it may be due to an injury or a slip disc caused by such an injury. Injuries to the spinal cord can also trigger chronic back pain. There are numerous ways of dealing with chronic back pain, which may be debilitating, if not treated properly.
10 ways of managing this pain.
- Medication: One of the ways of managing chronic back pain is with the help of anti-inflammatory drugs as well as pain killers like ibuprofen. However, do keep in mind that these medicines must be consumed only if they are prescribed by the doctor. Anticonvulsants and anti-depressants can also help in preventing pain that emanates from the nerves of the region.
- Surgery: Surgery can be done by the doctors in case the pain is extreme and severe. This kind of surgery usually aims at implanting devices and tools that can support the slipped disc, which may cause pinched nerves.
- Electrotherapy: This kind of therapy can help in reducing pain by releasing low-voltage electric stimulation that helps in dealing with the sensory nervous system.
- Exercises: Muscle strengthening exercises will help in a better balance. Also, other physiotherapy exercises can help in reducing back pain significantly by targeting the points that create pain and by pinching of the nerves.
- Relaxation techniques: There are a number of relaxation techniques that one can turn to so as to reduce the pain. This pain can also be managed with the help of meditation and breathing exercises, which can serve as an alternative means of treatment.
- Rest: With proper rest, one can do away with chronic pain. Yet, if it is a nerve-based issue, then the doctor may ask you not too lie down for long stretches and to walk regularly so that inflammation and pain does not set in.
- Heat: Heat therapy or heat compresses as well as hot water bags can be used for pain relief.
- Prolotherapy: In this method, an irritant solution is injected into the back so as to stimulate better blood circulation. This process also aids in faster ligament repair.
- Opioid fusion pump installation: These pumps are surgically implanted so that opioid agents are delivered straight to the spinal cord, which can treat and manage chronic back pain.
- Injections: These are usually considered as blocks that deliver steroids to the ligaments and joints. Also, one may have to take corticosteroid injections in order to deal with a very painful case. These epidural injections are usually best for temporary relief. One will need more long term treatment or management methods in order to effectively deal with and reduce pain.
I am suffering from cold and wet cough and headache also, not feeling well. Please suggest how to get well soon.
I'm having headache for the last 2 days and also having more sweats even when I'm under cool condition.
I'm having long time pain in back shoulder to lower level of my spinal cord but at d same time the pain feels in different places day day I want to know the real problem.
I am on 30 years old male & have pain on my left shoulder and neck. What should I do? I have tried with pain killer tablet and voilini gel but no use.
A wound is a disruption of the normal structure and function of the skin.
Antibiotic therapy is not indicated in all wounds and is reserved only for infected wounds.
It is important to keep blood sugar under control while managing a wound.
All wounds, which are contaminated or have foreign bodies, need debridement.
Irrigation of the wound reduces bacterial load and also removes loose material.
Wound irrigation can be done with warm saline.
Principles of wound management are: scrub, clean and dress.
Scrubbing means that dressing should be done with clean hands, which requires proper scrubbing of the hands.
Would cleaning means that the wound should first be cleaned.
After cleaning, the wound requires a proper dressing.
Some wounds may require suturing, especially if the wound is of less than six hours duration.
In an accident if a finger is cut or a tooth is removed, one should preserve the finger or the tooth and take it to the nearest hospital along with the patient for reimplantation.
The best way to carry the amputated finger or uprooted tooth is to put them in a plastic bag and put that bag in a box containing ice.
Skin burns should be treated firstly by putting the area under the running water till the burning disappears.
In a patient with burns, the blister that forms should not be punctured.
Presence of pain is also a good sign and indicates that the burns are superficial.
I am suffering from dry cough for last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I am cough hardly can you suggested what should be done.
Hi.My problem " my tale bone is dislocated as iwas fallen on the floor 3yrs before. I had shown an orthopedic . And i had done xray and some blood test(related to vitamin d) he advised me . To use cushion whenever sit on floor. And give some vitamins tab. And fish oil tab. But thr is nothing difference on my pain. Still having severe pain on sitting position .I m married and having 2kids. Plz help me out for my problem. Thank you
Sports Physiotherapy is a field of Physiotherapy. It focuses on the assessment and treatment of musculoskeletal injuries, particularly in relation to sport and physical activity.
Sports Physiotherapists have expert knowledge and skills in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of sports injuries so they can optimize your return to sport after injury,resolve chronic or recurrent injuries and prevent further injury,
enhance your sporting performance and sports technique, and
increase your flexibility, muscle control and strength
Sports Physiotherapists work with weekend warriors, aspirational athletes, professional sports people and Olympic champions.
Sports Injury Treatment
The immediate treatment of any soft tissue injury consists of the RICER protocol - rest, ice, compression, elevation and referral. The protocol should be followed for 48-72 hours. The aim is to reduce the bleeding and damage within the joint.
The No HARM protocol should also be applied - no heat, no alcohol, no running or activity, and no massage. This will ensure decreased bleeding and swelling in the injured area.
This regime should be used for all ligament sprains, muscle sprains and muscle bruises. Referral for bumps and bruises which occur in sport or physical activity, other than those which are minor is recommended.
Sports Physiotherapists are highly trained and experienced in...
Crisis management, enabling them to take immediate care of injuries on the field.
Providing skilled diagnosis of sporting injuries.
Correcting muscle imbalances and posture.
Prescribing exercise rehabilitation programs for specific injuries.
Bio-mechanical analysis of sports technique to improve sports performance and prevent injury.
providing education about injury management, prevention & maximizing sporting performance.
Designing stretching programs for teams and individuals.
Advising on appropriate warm up, cool down and recovery programs.
Providing pre-season screening and injury prevention programs.