Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pain Management Specialists in India. You will find Pain Management Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pain Management Specialists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Dr. Uttam SidhayeYour feedback matters!
I feel minor headache daily. .when I wake up morning I feel pain in back side of my feet and stress in all body. .my uric acid is normal. I feel tight all my body especially when I bend my hands. What is the reason? ?and treatment ?
I am 25 years old I am suffering from back pain due to lifting heavy load its causing lot of trouble I am unable to move and experiencing sudden sharp pain in my back.
I have muscular dystrophy patient. Many treatments trying for in this case. I can't walking now. What should I do.
I have head pain for some days and I have acidity also or constipation so suggest what I do I think my head pain is for acidity.
He I have a lots of problem on my neck always pain start my neck gets pain if I always wake up at early morning I feel so much add please doctor to something.
Hello doctor, My dad aged 59 is suffering from severe pain in the knee joints and low back for the past 10 years. It's an occupational hazard but even after retiring from his job, he still gets the pain while walking or lifting things. It's so severe that it disturbs sleep and he moans all night. Can you please suggest a good remedy for this.
I am 21 years old girl. In my right palm tendon has get enlarged pain a lot while working with right hand. What to do.
I have pain in my feet base after walking or standing for long time. What is the reason and what are the things I should do to avoid this. Also my knees front and back also pain. Do I need to take medications or exercises are enough to make my legs stronger.
I have had backache since 6 years. Now I feel I'm torso is slinging to the right side. Could this be possible. Can the shift happen?
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.