Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Usha RawatYour feedback matters!
I amsufferingfrom bones pain since last month. Whole bones have so much of pain n some sound also come from joints.
I have pain on my wrist. I used a amrutanjan for 4 days but did't see any change what should I have to do now.
Sir/mam my mom 47 years old. Her left hand not move to upward direction. Some doctor said take MRI scan so we can take MRI scan. The MRI report is left hand shoulder muscles are tear. After some days both hands are not move any direction. What is the reason. How can both muscles are tear sometime. Wat is the treatment for this problem. Please said final solution sir.
Having pain in my feet since 4 to 5 months. Homeopathic treatment is going on. But its not working. What should I do then?
Hello Doctor, I would like to ask you about my back bone tail. Actually I feel like my bone tail is itching me whenever I sit for long time. And sometimes it get harder to when I sit at the same position for long time. My age is 21 and is it normal to have back bone tail little bit more? Do you have any solution to decrease my back bone tail or any exercise for that? My back bone tail doesn't hurts me but sometimes I don't feel comfortable to sit on the floor or on the flat surface because my back bone tail touches on the flat surface/floor. Give me some advice to make me feel comfortable and better.
I am 29 years old. My height is 5 feet 8 inch and weight 90 kg. My shoulder aching since 2 months. What should I do. Whether to consult doctor or any exercise will make it okay.
I am 39 yrs old male. I have pain continuously under my heel. Especially when I get up after resting at any hour and mostly when get up in the morning.
Gridhrasi is what Sciatica is known as in Ayurveda. It is the disorder that causes mild to agonizing pain in the sciatic nerve or neuralgia. These nerves, emerging from the pelvis, run along the hamstring and may cause intense pain in one or both the legs when a person suffers from Sciatica.
Sciatic pains fill your life with misery as the simplest of daily activities cause sudden and excruciating pain. There are two types of sciatica i.e. true sciatica and pseudo-sciatica. Sciatica may be caused due to bulging disc or herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, piriformis syndrome, pregnancy or trauma etc.
According to Ayurveda, Sciatica is caused due to vitiation of VATA DOSHA i.e. the dosha responsible for the functional ability and movement of the body, and also in some cases due to association with KAPHA DOSHA i.e. the dosha that is responsible for body fluids and lubrication. Ayurvedic herbs that improve the symptoms of Sciatica are:
- Harsingar ig Saphalika (Nyctanthes arbortristis) is also known as night flowering Jasmin, decoction of it’s leaves is very effective in Sciatica as well as in rheumatism.
- Babunah is also known as Bitter Chamomile. Not only is it used to relieve and reduce the pain faced by a sciatica patient, but it is also used for treating problems such as rheumatism due to the advancement of age. Compressed bitter chamomile flowers are prescribed for sciatica.
- Guggulu is also known as Indian Bdellium. Since Guggulu is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it relaxes the sciatic nerves.
- Rasna is also known as Vanda Orchid. Intense or agonizing pain due to the sciatic nerve issues can be reduced by this ayurvedic herb due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Juniper oil is extremely helpful when massaged onto the thigh muscles with firm strokes or pressure. It is used extensively in massage therapy for treating sciatica since the extent of reduction in sciatic nerve pain is tremendous.
- Jaiphal is also known as Nutmeg. After being mixed with sesame seeds oil, nutmeg is coarsely powdered and then fried till it turns brown. This is then applied to those areas where the sciatic pain is intense for instant relief.
- Kumari is also known as Indian Aloe. Properties of Indian Aloe are extremely helpful in treating lower back ailments such as sciatica and lumbago.
- Shallaki is also known as Boswellia or Frankincense. Containing anti-inflammatory properties, shallaki is applied externally to get relief from sciatic nerve pain. Ayurvedic preparations such as yogaraja Guggulu, Vataganjakusha, Saindhavadi taila are also very useful in treating Sciatica.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!