Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Urjita KulkarniYour feedback matters!
Whether you eat to live or live to eat, everyone suffers from a gastrointestinal tract infection at some point or the other. This can range from acidity and mild indigestion to diarrhoea and stomach ulcers. Digestive problems can make day to day life uncomfortable and in some cases become embarrassing as well. Thankfully, most gastrointestinal tract infections can be treated and cured easily.
Stomach and digestive problems spare no person. At times, the stomach disorder is of a short duration and at other times longer. Both stomach and digestive problems indicate that there is something inherently out of order and the body needs immediate help. The discomfort that accompanies stomach and digestive problems can hinder life’s activities and become an embarrassment too. Homeopathy has a cure for both stomach and digestive problems. The natural Homeopathic remedies for stomach and digestive problems are not only of great help in getting rid of stomach problems but also eliminate the root cause of the digestive disorders. The Homeopathic treatment is completely safe with zero side effects and proves to be of immense benefit in the long run.
When it comes to such infections, homeopathy is a form of medicine that is preferred by many. This is because it has negligible side effects and can be prescribed for children and adults alike. Homeopathy treats not only the physical symptoms exhibited by the patient but his or her overall physical, mental and emotional health. Some homeopathic remedies used to treat digestion problems are:
Nux Vomica- This is considered the ‘go to’ remedy for almost all stomach problems. It can be used to treat heartburn, constipation, indigestion etc. It also relieves bloating and a sense of fullness after eating a heavy meal.
Pulsatilla- This homeopathic remedy can be used to deal with the gastric trouble that results from excessive consumption of fatty foods and for the treatment of loose stools. Most people who benefit from this medicine showcase an absence of thirst.
China- China helps relieve bloating caused by excessive gas in the abdomen. This bloating may also be accompanied by severe abdominal pain. Diarrhoea that is a result of eating fruits and that causes extreme weakness can also be treated with China. China can also be used to treat loose stools that are accompanied by blood.
Arsenic Album- Gastric troubles caused by food poisoning can be treated with Arsenic Album. Some of the problems it addresses are nausea, vomiting, stomach aches and loose stools. In such cases, the patient may also complain that the discomfort worsens on eating or drinking anything and may experience a burning sensation in the stomach.
Lycopodium- Homeopathic medicine for stomach feeling full after eating very little. Sometimes a person may feel full even though he or she has eaten very little. Lycopodium is the ideal remedy for this problem. It is also used to treat acidity caused by the intake of starchy food and gas in the stomach that causes burping.
- Ipecac- This homeopathic remedy can be used to treat persistent nausea or simply an extremely nauseating feeling. This nausea may or may not be accompanied by other gastric complaints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
I am having bleeding while doing poo. From last 10/15 days 3/4 times I get bleeding. And from 10/15 days I am eating outside food so becoz of it or any other reason it there.
Three months back I was diagnosed with left and lipid profile. Result was quite high. doctor gave medicine. After one month my result was perfect. But for now its been one month since I left my medicine I recently checked my left and lipid. The result was not normal. Derails r given below. Sgpt-64 Sgot-40 Ggt-87 triglyceride-189 Ldl-145 Vldl-37.8 Hdl-64.6 Total cholesterol-258 I do exercise for half an hour. My diet is also good. But I do not know what's the reason for d above result. please suggest me advice so that my lipid and lft be normal. I do not drink.
When my gums hurted it's starting to bleed. When I brush and brush touch my gums it's starting to bleed. What shouldn't and should I do? Give me some home remedy tips and suggest some medicines.
Hello doctor I have body pain specially in back. What precautions should I have to take? thank you for suggestions in advance.
I am 2 months pregnant so I am suffering from vomiting after eating food, tea, water, and so please suggest me.
How to get rid of the tan and growth of hair on the upper lip. And is the for heat or due to the consumption of any medicines. Please help me in this issue.
Ayurveda is a holistic system of medicine that focuses on improving your overall well-being rather than just focusing on the symptoms of the disease. Being a complete natural based method, it has no side effects. Ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones emphasize on improving your lifestyle and diet to keep the energy balance in your body.
The causes of kidney stones range from factors, such as an imbalanced diet, sedentary lifestyle and spicy food. Less water consumption is also a major cause of kidney stones. These factors cause problems in the various doshas in the human body, leading to diseases. It leads to toxin formation in the body called ama.
These toxins trickle down to the urinary tract, causing crystals to form, thus leading to kidney stones.
Ayurvedic remedies consist of using diuretic herbs to dissolve the stones. Once the stones are dissolved, it is then recommended to use various cleansing techniques such as panchakarma which helps in strengthening the body. It is recommended to drink at least 2 to 3 liters of water daily, and urinate whenever the urge occurs.
If the bladder stores the urine for a long time, then it leads to kidney stones. You need to cut down on foods that contain salt in excess. Add more green vegetables to your diet as they provide the body with essential nutrients such as calcium.
A comprehensive list of the changes you should make are:
- Avoid eating dry and heavy foods
- Limit consumption of coffee, tea, pickle based foods and cold drinks
- Restrict consumption of non-vegetarian foods such meat and poultry
- Drink adequate water regularly
- Consume parboiled rice, brown rice and ginger
- Consume lots of fruit juices, soup and water
- Increase water consumption during summer months
- Don't suppress the urge to urinate
Some herbal remedies to control kidney stones are combining 'mehendi'with water to form a decoction and then consuming it. Increase consumption of horse-gram as it decreases risk of kidney stones. Make sure you exercise on a regular basis as it improves your overall well-being and keeps you healthy.
It is a type of surgery, which involves the usage of small tubes, surgical instruments and video cameras for operations through small incisions or cuts in your body.
Even though laparoscopy is a very popular form of surgery, there are quite a few myths associated with it, which are:
- Myth: If you've undergone multiple abdominal surgeries in the past, you can't opt for a laparoscopy: The truth is that you can go for a laparoscopy even if you've gone through multiple surgeries previously, irrespective of the location or size of the previous incisions. This is done through the use of a special instrument, called a microlaparscope that enables safe entry into the abdomen of the patient.
- Myth: If you're overweight or underweight, you can't undergo a laparoscopy: No matter if you're obese or too thin, you can still undergo a laparoscopy as the tools used for this surgical procedure are available in different lengths and sizes, and can be adjusted as per the body type of the patient before the incision is made.
- Myth: The images taken through a laparoscope are of poor quality: This is not true. In fact, the visuals obtained through a laparoscope are clearer and much more accurate when compared to those obtained via an open surgery. The visuals of a video laparoscopy provide a detailed magnification of even those parts of the area that are inaccessible by the human eye.
Though different people experience the surgery differently due to difference in health conditions, there are some points everyone should know about a laparoscopic surgery.
- The problems that laparoscopy addresses: Conditions like ectopic pregnancy, endometriosis and pelvic inflammatory disorders are generally treated using laparoscopic surgery. Moreover, laparoscopy is also used to remove the gallbladder, appendix, patches of endometriosis or detect adhesions, fibroids and cysts. Also a biopsy of the organs inside the abdomen can be done through laparoscopy.
- The duration of your stay in hospital: Usually performed on an outpatient basis (release on the same day as the surgery), a laparoscopic surgery may require you to stay overnight at the hospital if your condition requires a complex or lengthy surgery. Moreover, if the doctor feels that a bowel resection or partial bowel resection needs to be performed, you may have to stay at the hospital for a few days. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!