Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurosurgeons from across India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Umesh Ankush PhalkeYour feedback matters!
My 22 year hai mere pure sharir mai vibration hota hai or puri mas pasiyan mai dard hota hai lagatar ilaz hone par bhi koi fayda nahi mujhe ab kya karna chahiye. Please batane ka kast karain ki mai kis trh thik ho paunga thanks.
Subject: Loose motion starts with low fever and shivering PRESENTING COMPLAINTS Complaints: loose motion at least 12 a day and 7, 8 in night yesterday was feeling chill with low fever. Motion is like water Current Treatment: noxgyl. And fever reducer. Flexon now using oflox tz since after noon today.
A 28 years old female is suffering from migraine and thyroid for last 4 years. Please advise. Regards.
My father is suffering from neurological disorder with slow movement, excessive salivation, & imbalance. Some neurologist claim it parkinsonism & other neurologist (from NIMHANS) say this is due to excessive depression. He feel hallucination when syndopa is administered by him. I m now giving him bhrami sharbat of ramdev. Though progressing in slow movement & salivation is there, i have given him zandopa (ayurvedic). His allopathic medicines are clodral, evionLC & glycolate. Can i delay the progressing by ayurveda or allopathic treatment?
My father is 62 years old. Past two years he has taking treatment for neck pain and gastric problem .but its not curing we should take all checkups .when he woke up in the morning he had pain on shoulders arms scapula and he tell chest burning, or like chest compression. Before two years he go to doctor they said he had problem on cervical region .he had full body nerves are paining a lot and it would be numbness and tingling .why it is happening .what is the solution for this conditions. Kindly help me doctor.
Is it true a picks patient will die within 6 years please do not ignore I need final answer sir/madam. This is my history of disease. I have pick's disease. It started when my age is 17 that time I take treatment from a neurologist EEG check up and I take tablets for 1 month. After that I stop to take tablets. Because on that time I don't know about this type did disease Before 4 months again it comes for 2nd time. Now I get treatment from a another neuro specialist. Now I regularly continue my tablets 2 times per day morning and nit after food. Now I want to know what are the causes and remedies for this type of problem. Is it curable r not.
I have migraine problem. I have checked by many doctors. Even they prescribed lots of tests. But they couldn't find any disease they always said that nothing you have. But when I have headache I can not do any work even my first priority is to take medicine paracetamol and take a sleep, and I always do vomiting when I have headache. This occurs 15-20 times in a month. I need permanent solution for my headache.
My father have Paralysis in full Right side of the body after the brain struck from last 1 month 20 days. He was admit in hospital for 20 days. After discharge Now he has slurred speech and short time memory loss. Physiotherapy is going daily. Please suggest How we can treat for paralysis. Their is always swelling in his Right Hand (basically Wrist and finger). How to remove that swelling please suggest any medicine. because due to that swelling he does not support for physiotherapy.
My daughter aged 19 years is suffering from CPS (Complex Partial Seizure) for the last 7 years. Treatment of SCTIMST, Trivandrum is going on. Seizure was controlled for sometime but now frequent seizure has started. Please suggest what to do.
Is there any medicine for hereditary sensory motor neuropathy (HSMN). Which is a rare neurological disease? How it can be cured?
As per consult doctor my wife has migraine problem so please give me suggestion and permanent treatment.
I am 60 years old i have painin left upper hand left back side head occasionally for ten years mri diagonisis an aranachoid sists in left temporal lobe. Eeg report normal. What should I do ?
I'm epilepsy patient patient ,or ye sleep disk hai, some people say k is disorder se Mari Jan ja Sakti hai, wt is truth explain me pls, nd m I normal people or not.
Asperger's syndrome has been found to affect people at a tender age. The augmented impacts of this syndrome are felt as you grow up. It is a neurological disorder falling under the scope of Autistic Spectrum Disorders. However, it is a milder form of autism and has similarly unidentifiable causes. A person afflicted with Asperger's syndrome will not exhibit stark signs of the disorder. These persons are usually smart and brilliant but face issues in communicating or interacting socially.
Factors that may result in this disorder:
- Genetic factors could also afflict you with such a syndrome. Thus, it is important to carry your family history while consulting a doctor.
- Certain changes in a person's brain could create trouble.
- Your body could be susceptible to external toxins: many times bacteria and viruses from a polluted environment can lead you to such a serious neurological condition.
Ways to diagnose Asperger's syndrome:
- A doctor would concentrate on your child's speech: Language development can hint at many underlying health issues. Your child might fail to process speech around him or her which impairs its own speech.
- Exchanges in a social setup could be indicative of something: Children or adults could find social
- gatherings challenging. They feel awkward to interact with friends, relatives and colleagues. It takes a lot of effort on their part to exchange basic pleasantries. A doctor will be able to deduce from such symptoms.
- Facial expressions while conversing could help diagnosis: A person's facial expressions tell a lot about how they formulate or feel about things. Their words, at the same time, could be contrary. Counselors lay stress on frequent sittings to closely note the gestures made by a patient.
- Comprehension and coordination capabilities: Your child or loved one might find it difficult to handle motor regulated appliances. Comprehending instructions could also be a test. People suffering from Asperger's syndrome face problems in understanding simple things.
- Responding to change will also be taken into consideration: Patients trying to cope with this syndrome are usually not open to change. They take a very long time to adapt to a given way of life; a sudden change will thwart their idea of normalcy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My brother is 22 years old. He is facing hand shaking issue both left and right hand many times even he sit comfortably at home or in no anxiety position, no tension position. He does take any durg. He drink very occasionally once in 1.5 month around. He has not bad habit using hand or. Kindly suggest the solution.
Sir, I am 29 years old. I have been diagnosed as epilepsy patient on 10th may by a neurologist. My seizure first took place on 10th march and then 30th april. The doctor prescribed valprolcr500 and folvite. At present today I have been diagnosed a 2 month pregnant patient. I am very much tensed. This is my second issue. What should be good for me as well as for the coming child? Should I take or not?
Hi doctor I am not able to lift my hand and I am feeling numbness on my left hand one of my friend when playing caught left of my neck by mistake so suddenly numbness started. I consulted a local doctor he told it will go in 2 hours but it dint go this happened at yesterday 3 pm and still dint go what should I do doctor?
If someone amongst you has hearing loss do consult because that has a great impact on memory in future.