Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Umarji.P.B
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Umarji.P.BYour feedback matters!
I Am 15 years old male, I will get 2-3 drops of Semen While Pooping, today the semen which came while pooping is sticky but before it was not sticky. Is It Normal?
My history is, I had sex with unknown person with condom and after within 2 days I fallen sick, symptoms are like left side nerve pain head to toe. Now around nearly 4.5 years completed now after that incident, in these days I showed to some doctors, they given test for hiv, tpha ,vrdl, they came negative, I tested hiv for 4 to 5 times now it is negative and vrdl for 3 times it's negative, once I self tested for herpes 1 and 2, it's PCRtest within years, it is also negative .and my CBC results were normal except eosinophilic counts 7%,which range is given 1 to 5 %.also liver function tests were normal, all these tests again done last month results were same, Then what about my one side nerve pain from head to toe, also after that intercourse within 15 days I got small red pimples on genital area that is too one side more and other side less, it triggered only 2 times, after that no till now, Is there any god to help me about my health condition and any other tests to be needed tell me, I am not getting what's cooking inside me, worried. Help me.
Hello doctor, I'm 20 years old male. I had visited an orthopedic surgeon a few days reconstruction surgery, since the ligament has completely torn. He also said the cost for the surgery. He said RUPEES 40 THOUSAND excluding the hospital charges. Including the hospital charges, he said RUPEES 60 THOUSAND. I forgot to ask him the type of graft which would be used. My question is, At this price range, what kind of graft is available? Please help me. Thank you.
Every time I made sexual intercourse with my wife without condom, I always face small pimples under penis skin. For the past one month we were not together and I did not face this problem. Last night we did it without condom and this morning pimples arrived. Her gayne reposts are ok. Please help.
Hi, I have been mentally disturbed due to divorce case and other financial issues. My partner had been not with me since 4 years. Since 3 to 4 months I have sensed erection issues. I'm not sure whether it is a physical issue or psychological issue. In the mean time I was more into watching porn and masturbation. I have reduced that. But I'm not able to understand the real issue. I might plan for a new life soon and worrying about erection issues. Please advice. Thanks.
Hello I am 45 years old. M suffering from hyper acidity. And I have no constipation. Some some I have diarrhea. I have some headache. I have not sleep properly. So please tell me the best treatment and solution give me some easy home remedies.
Nutrition and HIV are closely connected. When a patient’s immune system is severely affected due to HIV, it can lead to malnutrition and vulnerability to other diseases. Such infections can cause diarrhea, weight loss, and weakness. Malnutrition and not maintaining a healthy intake of nutrients can be a direct link or cause to the progression of the HIV disease.
How does good nutrition help?
Healthy nutrition obviously cannot treat or cure an HIV infection, but it certainly can help the patient to maintain and reinforce the immune system. A healthy diet can also contribute to the general well-being of a patient. Healthy nutrition is an important factor in for people living with HIV. Besides, prophylaxis, a cure for unscrupulous infections, and Anti-Retroviral Treatment, nutrition is essential for an HIV patient.
What is a balanced diet for HIV Patients?
A balanced diet is not a singular meal for patients suffering from HIV. It denotes that a person should eat and drink the correct amount of food from various food groups in order to remain somewhat healthy and strong enough to deal with the treatment process. Drinking adequate clean water is imperative.
What should HIV patients consume?
People living with HIV are advised to consume the fresh vegetables grown in the vicinity. Seasonal fruits and vegetables should be incorporated into their diet.
Choosing foods from these food groups is the key to completing a balanced diet.
- Cereals, pulses, roots, and rhizomes.
- Legumes, nuts, seeds.
- For non-vegetarians, the consumption of protein-rich food items such as fish, meat, and eggs is recommended.
- Vegetables are the key to any proper diet is eating green vegetables. It is necessary to make sure that the vegetables are washed and cleaned in order to reduce the risk of further infections or diseases.
- Daily consumption of freshly grown fruits including seasonal fruits.
HIV patients should focus on eating regularly. Having three meals a day is a must. Along with a balanced diet, drinking lots of clean or purified water ensures that the body is fully hydrated and helps with maintaining a good digestive process. Foods items that are rich in vitamin A, for example, yellow-orange foods are very important in improving immunity. Fruits such as pawpaw, bananas, and vegetables such as carrots, are good sources of vitamin A.
A well-nourished person is highly likely to preserve a sturdier immune system for dealing with HIV and fighting off the infection. Consulting a physician regarding the appropriate diet is important as some food items may not be suitable for patients. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Lung diseases are some of the most common diseases suffered by human beings throughout the world. Smoking and infections are responsible for most lung diseases. The lungs perform one of the most important functions of the body. It is also one of the most active organs in the human body and hence lung problems can arise due to problems in any other part of the body.
Some of the most common and infectious lung diseases are discussed below...
- Asthma: Asthma is a common long term disease which is characterized by reversible airflow obstruction and bronchospasm. The symptoms of asthma include coughing, shortness of breath and tightness of chest. These symptoms may occur frequently during a day and depending on the person, it may become worse during night or during a certain exercise.
- Pneumonia: Pneumonia is another common lung problem which is suffered due to inflammation in the microscopic air sacs in the lungs known as alveoli. Symptoms of pneumonia include dry cough, chest pain, breathing problem and fever. Pneumonia is caused most commonly by viruses or bacteria. It is also caused by certain medications and conditions which are popularly known as autoimmune diseases. There are a number of vaccines available to prevent certain types of pneumonia. Other methods include hand washing and refraining from smoking.
- Tuberculosis: Tuberculosis is a very infectious disease which is caused by the bacteria Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Although tuberculosis generally affects the lungs, but it has been known to affect other parts of the body as well. Symptoms of tuberculosis include cough containing sputum with blood, night sweats, fever and weight loss. Air is an active medium for spreading tuberculosis. This happens when people who already have tuberculosis sneeze, cough or speak. Infection occurs more in those who have HIV/AIDS or those who smoke. Prevention of tuberculosis includes staying away and keeping those who are at high risk, early detection and treatment and vaccination.
- Mesothelioma: Mesothelioma is a type of cancer which affects the lungs. It affects the lining of the lungs and chest wall. Symptoms of mesothelioma include shortness of breath, swollen abdomen, cough, chest pain, weight loss and general lethargy. Mesothelioma is caused mainly due to exposure to asbestos. Those people who mine asbestos, produce products from asbestos, work with asbestos products are at high risk. Mesothelioma also results from genetical problems and due to infection caused by the simian virus 40.
- Pulmonary Embolism: This is a disease caused due to blockage of an artery in the lungs by a substance which has travelled from another part of the body by the bloodstream. Symptoms of this disease include chest pain, breath shortness and coughing up of blood. There may also be signs of blood clot in the legs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.