Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Umakant Wable
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Umakant WableYour feedback matters!
Well I haetgis dark colour skin in inner thighs and some white thing was also happened to it but thats gone now but the dark skin is still there doctor gave me ketox z soap and a cream named triodop to apply but only white things gone before it was burning and itching also but not only this dark skin is issue looks very uneven.
I am 24 year old female with lean body. My problem is dark underarms and inner thigh. How to remove this? What cause dark inner thigh? I have pcod and use ayurvedic medicine for 1 year. Now it's normal.
My fave colour is more darker than my body colour. Can you address the issue with laser treatment. Wjat will be the cost.
I always use to feel tired and weak. What is the reason behind it and I also don't like to eat anything. I have dark circles around my eyes.
Hi sir/madam, my mother is 58 years, she had BP, sugar form past 10 years and thyroid from past 4 years daily she takes around 11 tablets .her sugar, bp and thyroid are always normal, form past 1 year her face is getting darker (black path) around forehead chicks and chin. Rest of body is normal. Some says it as Nalla bongu. Can you suggest me what type of homely remedies and medicine she have to take. Suggestions and advice appreciated.
Hi. I saw a girl for my marriage, her father having white patches on his body and in some parts of face also. Is that will carry to the girl? Or is that will carry to my children in future? Please clarify am in confusion.
The allure to look young is always compelling and the recent advancements in medical technology have resulted in many procedures, which can help you knock off years. In fact skin care related to anti aging is one of the largest and fastest growing industries within the medical realm. Let's take a look at some of the procedures which are very effective in anti aging skin treatment:
1. Specialized Chemical Peels: In this procedure a doctor will put specially formulated acids on the area of your skin, which needs to be treated. This results in the abrasion or slight burning of the skin after, which new skin cells grow in its place, hence removing age related spots, wrinkles as well as freckles.
2. Injection of Botulinum Toxin Type A or Botox: This is possibly one of the most famous and well known anti aging treatments all over the world. This treatment involves injecting Botox into strategic areas of the face to reduce wrinkles and creases that may occur due to aging. This treatment is especially effective for frown lines on the forehead and close to eye corners.
3. Laser Resurfacing and or other Radio Frequency Treatments: These machine related treatments also use the principle of abrasion or wounding the skin to encourage the growth of new tissue. In laser resurfacing, a laser beam destroys the epidermis or the outer layer of the skin and heats up the dermis or the lower layer of the skin. As the wounded skin tissue heals, new tissue takes it place which is tighter, thus giving you a younger look.
4. Facelift surgery: It is a cosmetic surgical procedure, which takes quite some time to heal but is known to have long term results. In this procedure, excess skin and fat from your face and neck are removed surgically and after the bruising and the scarring have subsided, the new skin is much tighter thus making you look much younger.
5. Microdermabrasion and Dermabrasion: These procedures employ the abrasion tactic to the fullest to destroy old tissue and encourage the growth of new tissue. Dermabrasion uses the technique of sanding the skin with a rotating brush where new skin needs to grow. Microdermabrasion is a more subtle technique as it uses finer equipment to sand away only the top layer of skin and the side effects of redness, swelling and scabbing tend to be lesser compared to conventional Dermabrasion.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!