Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Had a very good experience. Can't expect more than it.. 5/5
I am a diabetic type 2 patient since 2013. My doctor is md and cardio diabetologist. I take 1 new triglucored forte 30 minute before breakfast and after breakfast I take repace 50. Is this safe to take this medicine regularly.
I am suffering from last two year I have sexual problem Premature ejaculation please any treatment for ayurvedic.
Hi doctor I'm 38 I have sinus I have pain on both side of my head. What I can do for it. I'm having this for long time. Please give me a good treatment. Thank you.
I am very sensitive and suffer from palpitations on very small issue with family or friends. I get sleep in 1-2 hrs after going bed. I consulted psychiatric and taking one tab of d Vinizep 50 since last one year. please advice me.
She is having thyroid. N she is taking thyronorm medicine since three years. Sometimes she skips her dose. Is it compulsory to take those medicine everyday?
I guess I'm having urinary hesitancy. Today was the third time in this week that I have had difficulty in starting urination and maintaining the flow stream though I had the strong pressure to pee.(I masturbate once a day and don't have any medical issues as such) Am I really having urinary hesitancy. Please prescribe some home remedies.
If a person is suffering from food poisoning what precaution we have to take and how many days it takes to get completely fine.
Children are constantly falling prey to coughs and colds and viral infections. A strong immune system is the only way to protect them from such illnesses. Our immune system develops as we grow. For this reason, many doctors consider the occasional bout of cold or flu to be a good thing for 6-8 year olds. This helps build their immune system. Here are a few other ways you can boost their immune system.
- Breastfeed your baby: It is recommended that you should breastfeed your baby for as long as possible up to a year. Colostrums or the milk produced during the first few days after a baby's birth is extremely rich in antibodies that fight a number of diseases. The white blood cells in breast milk can protect your baby against ear infections, allergies, indigestion, urinary tract infections and lower their risk of suffering from diabetes, colitis, Crohn's disease and some forms of cancer later in their life.
- Have a fiber rich diet: Give your child plenty of fruits and vegetables in their daily diet. These are rich in vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. Phytonutrients can increase the body's production of white blood cells and interferon. Interferon is an antibody coating cell surfaces that block viruses. Such a diet can also help a child build immunity against cancer and heart diseases later in life.
- Quality sleep: Sleep deprivation can increase your susceptibility to illnesses by lowering the production of white blood cells and weakening the immune system. Insist on your child getting adequate sleep. While a newborn may need 18 hours of sleep a day, toddlers require 12-13 hours of sleep. Preschoolers need at least 10 hours of sleep a day. If it isn't possible for your child to get his or her sleep in one go, encourage them to take a nap in the afternoons.
- Exercise: Regular exercise boosts the production of white blood cells. To encourage your children to get away from computers and television, make exercise a family activity. Exercising will also help them release their energy and allow them to have a better sleep.
- Prevent the Spreading of Germs: From an early age, you must inculcate good hygiene habits in your children. Teach them to wash their hands with soap before and after a meal, every time they come into the house from outdoors and after using the toilet. Disposing of a child's personal items such as toothbrushes after they have had an infection can also keep the germs from spreading.