Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. UllalkarYour feedback matters!
Hello I'm 23 years male my face has uneven fairness how to make it so that I will get uniform fairness suggest any medications to apply on face. Thank you.
Sticky moist feeling in anus sometimes itching, burning after latrine. From 3-4 days. Chronic acidity and indigestion.
Hi doctor, I had eaten spinach paratha yesterday morning. I did pass stool yesterday evening also which was normal in color. Today morning the stool was black. Is this something to be worried about? I have grade 1 internal hemorrhoids and had gotten colonoscopy done on 14th Feb which also reflected only haemorrhoids. Are there any tests which I can get done to assure there is no problem?
I am suffering from constipation and whitening of hair problem and having pimples on my face too. Please help me.
The enlarged oil gland openings on your skin are called open pores. They are concentrated primarily on the T-zone (the forehead, nose and chin) and cheeks. Open Pores is a common problem for people who have oily skin. There is no instant fix for open pores. Luckily, you can control them with enough patience and the right remedies.
Here are some remedies you can use to treat open pores:
- Ice: Ice shrinks enlarged pores by tightening the skin. You can also use it to minimize large pores before you apply makeup. Ice also boosts the skin’s heath and stimulates circulation. You can use it on its own (by wrapping a clean washcloth around it) or use an infusion of rose water, green tea, apple juice or cucumber juice.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar can be used as a skin toner and natural astringent. It tightens skin, reduces enlarged pores and restores the skin’s natural chemical balance. It is also anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial in nature, which prevent acne breakouts. Dilute apple cider vinegar in water before applying it to your face with a cotton ball.
- Egg whites: Egg whites shrink large pores by toning and tightening the skin. Make a mask with egg whites and lemon juice to reduce pores and oil on your face.
- Sugar scrub: Sugar scrub is a great exfoliator that not only reduces large pores, but also removes extra impurities and oil. Simply mix lemon juice, sugar and olive oil together and gently massage it on your skin.
- Baking soda: Baking soda has exfoliating properties, and it effectively removes dirt, debris and oil from the skin. Due to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, it can also be used to reduce pimples and acne. Apply a mixture of lukewarm water and baking soda to your face, gently massage it and then rinse with cold water.
- Fuller’s earth/Multani Mitti: Multani mitti is a miraculous natural remedy that has many useful properties. It reduces open pores, absorbs extra oil and exfoliates the skin. Additionally, it also reduces blemishes and scars and benefits skin that is damaged by sun. You can make a paste of multani mitti with water or rose water and apply it to your face. Keep it on your face for 15-20 minutes and then remove it with cold water.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
I am 18 years boy. I have pain and foul smell coming from secretion at mouth of anus. What is the disease and treatment of it?
Hello Doctor, I am an working women, married with two kids. I am 38 year old, have been observing multiple hyper pigmented patches all over body since two years. Though I had to the Doctor, he prescribed me an cream of Kojak acid. Did its application for quiet a long time, I did not find any changes. Could you just advise me what medicines is needed for this disease.
I have dark circles under my eye. These are genetic. I want to cure please do help me out I have tried alot of creams on it but nothng works.
3 year back I am suffering from acne problem. And consult a doctor to over this problem that time acne problem is solved now I have deep marks and pigmentation problem. I consult a doctor. He says laser or peeling treatment. So my question is about laser treatment. Is it safe. And after the laser any problem in face like sometype of permanent redness clr in face or any problem. And I want to know the treatment cost of laser in india.
I have an oily skin. I get many pimples on my face. Which medicated face wash or other things should I use.
Sir mujbe chehre p white spot ho gya h lips or arms p jiske 3 years ho gye h lekin vo badh nii rha h lekin km bhi nhi ho rha h pls aap mujhe btaye ki mai kya khao or kya avoid karu.
Folliculitis is an ordinary dermatological condition which causes inflammation of hair follicles of the skin. This condition, which occurs due to both bacterial and fungal infections, causes small red or white pimples to form around the hair follicles. The infection, if left untreated, can spread and turn into rough, coarse sores which may take a long time to heal.
The Staphylococcus aureus bacteria is responsible for causing the infection, which leads to this commonly occurring condition. In some cases, folliculitis can be also caused by viruses and fungi which had perhaps penetrated the ingrown hairs causing subsequent inflammation. This condition is categorized and diagnosed as a superficial or deep infection depending on the amount of hair follicles involved.
- Friction caused by shaving or tight - fitting clothes
- Heat and sweat, due to prolonged exposure to the sun
- Skin conditions like acne
- Tightly wrapped bandages or dressings on the skin
- Clusters of tiny red or white bumps in and around the hair follicles
- Reddened and inflamed skin
- Itchy skin and rashes
- Pus-filled blisters that may crust and later break
- Swelling on the skin
Anyone, whether young or old, may develop folliculitis. But, there are certain factors that increase the risks of the condition. The following are some of them:
- Conditions like HIV or AIDS that reduces the immunity in your body
- A pre-existing condition of acne or dermatitis
- Being obese
- Medications and ointments with side effects
- Improper shaving
Many a times, people ignore this condition, presuming that it will heal with time. But if left untreated, complications such as large itchy patches of skin, increased swelling and heightened inflammation of hair follicles may occur.