Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ujwal Yeole
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Ujwal YeoleYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from back pain. Sitica problem. I want give me suggestion. Show me some ex. I am do the ex.
I am 30 years old women suffering from leg pain and back pain .kindly give me information what should I avoid to eat in my daily food nd what should I have to improve my muscles pain.
My mother is 60 years old and she has a back pain and legs pain problem. According to recent consultation with the doctor in surat, the MRI report says the lower back pain is due to (manka ) has weakened and need to do the operation for that. I am little scared that if the operation doesn't go well than my mother will have more problem and she will not be able to move also. Please guide me doctors if there is some other option other than operation. Because there are many cases I saw that after operation the patient condition went more worse for this problem. Please help me out with a solution so that I can show the reports also if some better option is suggested.
Hi Doctor, I am suffering from back pain from last two years. The pattern is like it only pain in the morning and after few min it gets stopped. I could not rest on my back for more than 6 hrs. My back is rigid then. Another thing is when ever I took any antibiotics for regular fever or cold then there is no back pain. I have already visited 2 ortho they diagnosed with morning stiffness and suggested MRI. Also did HLA-B27 which is negative. Whenever using hard footwear back pain increased. Some pain in left leg palm from long time too. Pls suggest. From last couple of days head is also paining. (May be some temporary or is it any link with back pain, don't know) Do I need to consult ortho or neurologist.
Doctor I am suffering left side solder pain past 1 month, I feel it's muscle pain when do Anything with left hand its pain very badly. Please suggest.
Even though we have 206 bones in our bodies, breaking just one is enough to bring our daily lives to a standstill. A partial or complete break in a bone is termed as a fracture. While minor fractures can heal in as little as 6 weeks major fractures can take 3-4 months to heal properly. In cases of complex fractures, you may need physical therapy even after this time period to get back complete mobility. Hence patience is essential when a fracture is healing, but here are a few tips on how to speed up the process.
- Increase your protein intake: Proteins are essential for the healing and repairing of damage to bones and tissues. Proteins also give the bone structure its strength, Hence, depriving the body of adequate protein will result in the formation of soft bones rather than hard, strong bones. This prevents a bone from fracturing in the same place again.
- Have a diet rich in antioxidants: Inflammation is one of the first symptoms of a fracture. This inflammation can continue for many days after the incident and until the inflammation reduces, healing cannot take place properly. Antioxidants help rid toxins from the body and help reduce inflammation thereby initiating the healing process. Antioxidants can also help relieve pain.
- Exercise: While you must take care not to apply too much pressure on the affected area it is essential to move the limb as much as possible. Being active promotes blood flow and in this way speeds up the healing process.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine: In most cases, a doctor will prescribe pain relievers to deal with the pain of a fracture. Under no circumstances should you consume alcohol when taking these medications. Even after the antibiotic course is over it is a good idea to abstain from alcohol as this can increase inflammation. Similarly, caffeine and all caffeinated products should also be avoided as they contain compounds that can prevent calcium from being absorbed.
- Have an alkaline diet: Having an alkaline diet with lots of fruits and vegetables helps stabilise the pH levels of the body and conserves minerals and proteins needed to build strong bones. In this way, it creates the optimal environment for healing. An alkaline diet also increases the production of growth hormones and other growth factors like IGF insulin in the body. These are crucial to speeding up the healing process and aid in new bone formation.