Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ujjwala BhaduriYour feedback matters!
Me & my gf had unprotected sex on 7th. She has MC on around 9th or 10th. Is there any possibilities of getting her pregnant. Because I know 9 days before & after of MC is not a fertile period of a girl. Is that right. please help fast.
My female partner have want to be sex in my bump. Is it possible and how her to be sex at my behind side of body? And which items her can be used for sex?
Me and my wife had unprotected sex on 28 Oct 16. My wife's date was on 30 Oct 16 she was taking HCG medicine. After unprotected sex on 29 she took unwanted 72. Still she does not have date. Shall we go for pregnancy taste. Is she pregnant or not please tell?
Hi I am 26 yrs old married trying to conceive from 8 months but not succeeded but this time I got my period 5 days early to the actual date I. E 28.10. 2015 please suggest what to do?
Most of the young people’s lungs get abused early on and age faster due to smoking and pollution they breathe in, at times indirectly through passive smoking. It is important for us to keep our lungs healthy and young because our breathing depends on it.
Adopt following practices to consciously take care of your lungs.
1. Buy houseplants: Plants release oxygen which our lungs thrive on. Staying amidst greenery is the best thing you can do. If you are a city-dweller and do not have many trees around you, plant a few in your own balcony or garden.
2 Avoid jogging or cycling in traffic: Avoid staying anywhere near traffic heavy areas. If you plan to go jogging or cycling, prefer parks. If there are no parks or tracks near your home or work, opt for bylanes as there is lesser pollution.
3. Avoid main roads: Unless you are inside a car where pollution cannot reach you, take the bylanes and avoid main roads. This will save you from breathing in a lot of smog and dust emitted, keeping your lungs healthier.
4. Don't smoke: This doesn't really need to be told. Smoking is injurious to your health and damages your lungs. Being an active smoker or a passive smoker, both are harmful for you.
5. Go out in rain washed weather: The air is clear when it is raining. The dust has settled and the breeze has started blowing. If possible, walk in this time. Make sure you are covered.
6. Cover your nose if around fumes: If you work around fumes and smoke or if you live near factories etc, make sure you cover your nose and take adequate care to avoid inhaling the impure air.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
My baby is 6 months old. Her weight is 5 now:-(breast fed till 3 months. Now she is poor in eating. Not drinking milk (nan pro 2), cerelac, apple juice. She is not opening mouth for anything. Much worried. Could you please tell anything to feed her tat boosts her weight and energy. She is 6 months but look like 3 month kid. Please help. Please tel me how to make her eat and what foods or best for babies.
My monthly cycle is now 30 means last month it 20 this month also 20. Now tell me best dates for conceive. ?
I am 26 year old female and I have took the mtp kit and now I have some kind of infection inside me as I have a regular itching in my part and with white discharge. Is this normal or I have got some infection?
I have a sex with my wife without condom, after sex I gave her unwanted 72. Now next day she want to have ultrasound so the detail of sex or unwanted 72 comes in ultrasound or not. How many days should ultrasound done so the report of sex or unwanted 72 doesn't come.
My wife's last period date was 14 th July and on 15 th August we did pregnancy test at home and it is positive. Is she pregnant or we should do more tests. We should repeat the test or should go for blood test or something else.
Going beyond our inhibition is not easy for everyone, especially when it is related to engaging your partner in the act of displaying affection. The frequent, passionate portrayal of shower sex in movies gives most people the idea that it is an everyday occurrence. That couldn't be farther from the truth.
While shower sex helps stimulate fantasies as well as disinhibiting and developing your sexuality, mentioned below are a few reasons why one should take precautions while performing this sexual act or avoid it all together. Lastly, a lot of people find it difficult to have sex in the shower, so if it doesn't work for you, don't blame yourself.
Cons of Shower Sex:
- Slippery floor- All of us know that slippery and damp places are accident prone areas and showers are no different. Both the partners must keep in mind a few precautions before getting all hot and heavy under the shower. Owning a non-slip rug is essential and goes a long way to avoid twisting, cramps, shocks and painful fall that may break or seriously injure your arms or legs.
- Condoms- It is best to stay out of the shower while having sex if you still use condoms because no tests have been conducted to see if condoms can withstand soap, shampoo or any other type of cleansers mixed with hot water. It could get away with water, increasing your risk of pregnancy.
- Lubricant- Shower sex can be very uncomfortable for women because the water washes away all the natural lubrication produced. Moreover, for women (usually those who opt for birth control pills) who cannot produce enough lubricant, shower sex can be painful. However, there are silicon based lubricants in the market that make having sex in the shower easier and more comfortable. Do not use water based lubricant because the water can wash it away easily.
- Security- Being secure is a very important factor when it comes to having sex in the shower so that one doesn't harm or injure himself or herself while in the throes of passion. Only the wall should be used as a support, during such sessions try to hold on to something that is firmly attached to the wall to improve support. Do not seize railings, pipes, shower curtains, etc. as they may break or come apart.
Hi. Does vomiting. Bloated. And breast tenderness normal after doing abortion, I still feel I bit cramps. But bleeding happens for 5 days. With only light to moderate. Very small blood clots .thread like blood clots only. Is it normal and fine for 5 weeks pregnant abortion?
Sir my girl friend faces extremely pain when she wants to have sex with me due to extreme pain every time we drop the idea of sex so is there any pill which control the pain.
Please help me to get my period immediately within 2 days I have function I enjoy freely. My age is 21 years old I m married but now a days I do not have sex. N my last date is 21 Dec actually exactly yaad nai coz kbi b fix nai raheti.
My wife can't get pregnant. We are trying past 3 months. My wife start period from 29 may 2016 please suggest me the duration to get pregnant faster.
Hi, if I do ivf with donor egg .does the baby's DNA match with me in a maternity DNA test. Please answer me.
Being a mom is a full-time job in itself and working mothers often feel stressful balancing the home and office. The key to balancing parenthood and professionalism lies in creating a plan, putting a support system in place and getting organized. Here are a few tips that could help you.
- Share the load: There’s only so much you can do yourself so get your partner to share duties and responsibilities with you. If you drop your kids to school, let him pick them up.
- Don’t carry work home and home to office: Avoid taking work calls and answering emails at home and when you’re in office, trust your caregiver to look after your child and don’t constantly call to check on them.
- Involve your children: Give your children duties of their own. This frees up your time and makes them feel independent. When cooking, give them small tasks like washing vegetables. This gives you quality time with your children.
- Schedule calls while traveling: Make the best use of time by prioritising and scheduling tasks. Phone calls and emails can easily be answered while commuting as long as you’re not driving. Sneak in errands on lunch breaks or when you drop or pick up your children.
- Outsource: Get someone else to do regular time taking tasks like deep cleaning your home, gardening or maintaining the pool. The key is to outsource tasks that do not require your attention and focus on those that do.
- Prep for the next day: Putting together your outfit at night for the next day can save you precious time in the morning especially when your little one is fussing about going to school. The weekend is a great time to put together the week's outfits for you and your children.
- Cook smart: Prepping is important in the kitchen as well. Freezer meals that can be cooked on the weekend are a great help to working mothers. Alternatively, cook meals that do not involve you standing in the kitchen for hours. Try out a few slow cooker meals or baked dishes during the week and save your specialities for the weekend and holidays.
- Schedule your vacation days strategically: Divide your vacation days by 12 so that you get a few extra days at home each month.
- Follow a consistent routine: Consistency is important for you and your child. This helps your child know what to expect and makes them less dependent on you.
- Turn off the TV: It is very tempting to make your child sit in front of the television while you go about getting other things done but this is not healthy and robs you of time to spend with them.
- Find Quality Daycare: Ask your network of friends and family for references to nannies, babysitters, and daycare centers. Create a list of criteria that are important and then schedule time to interview qualified childcare providers or to tour local daycares. Hiring nannies with a history of long-term commitments to families is always recommended. In case of nannies it is best to schedule play dates where you could easily evaluate how the nanny interacts in formal settings. If you choose a daycare facility, choose one that has employees with a good background, flexible hours, a low teacher-to-student ratio, outdoor space and up-to-date licenses.
Stop feeling guilty! that’s the rough take-home message – or perhaps more precisely, the message many working mothers will choose to take home. Well, rather than dwell on how you're not with your child, think about how your role in the company is benefitting the family. Perhaps you can afford certain classes or educational opportunities for your children or you're able to put away savings for college.
The solution: Your kids will turn out just fine. No matter how much you angst about missing baseball games, school plays and trips to the pumpkin patch, your children still love you more than you know. Working-moms guilt is inevitable at some time or other, but how you manage the guilt will determine if it smothers you or not.
Walking is one of the most effective and low-impact means of losing weight. Here, it is crucial to understand how to execute it efficiently. Most people enjoy walking as it is easy on your joints and doesn’t lead to any kind of injuries. If you wish to lose weight, you will have to set the right goals while comprehending the fundamentals of weight loss.
How long would it take to reach the desired weight?
With a set goal and proper way of execution, most people tend to lose about half to one pound in a week. If you wish to shed some more pounds within this span, you should know that it is not advisable. This pace mentioned above is safe and would inhibit the lost weight from reappearing. For losing about one pound in a week, you will have to burn around 500 calories each day. If you believe you are not able to burn this amount of calories only by walking, you should reduce the daily calorie intake.
How often is it required to walk?
If you have never been into this type of routine, you should start by walking on alternate days for about 20 minutes. You will gradually have to surge the duration and frequency of the walks until you are capable of walking an hour every day. Even though it is not an activity to dislike, many people might find it boring.To make it enjoyable, you can listen to music while walking or find other ways suitable for you.
As mentioned earlier, you will have to walk on at least 5 days in a week while you should aim to walk every day. Moreover, you must refrain from skipping the activity more than a day at a stretch. This is because having consistency would not just aid in burning calories but also improve your metabolism. Make sure that you walk between 6 and 10 hours in a week.
Does your diet play a role in weight loss through walking?
It goes without saying that having some potato chips or a candy bar can reduce your chances of weight loss that you may have expected from the walking sessions. For losing weight, you should not only walk, but also eat lesser calories than what you can burn.
Another aspect that deserves mention here is that most people tend to stop all sorts of physical activity right when they reach their desired weight. According to fitness experts, you must spend about 60 to 90 minutes of physical activity most days of the week while ensuring that you do not eat too much of unwanted calories to maintain your weight. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
For a healthy body, proper digestion and absorption of food is very important. The digestion is an extremely intricate process and involves many organs. Impairment in any of the organs can hamper the digestive process, leading to a very common condition called dyspepsia. It is caused by malfunction of one of the muscular organs along the digestive tract including esophagus, stomach, small and large intestines and colon.
Causes: While dyspepsia is more a symptom, there are various reasons that lead to it including gastritis, peptic ulcer disease, infections, motility disorders, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), cancers of the digestive tract or any other abnormality in the digestive tract.
Evaluation: When a patient has chronic dyspepsia or indigestion, the first thing to do is a thorough evaluation to find out the underlying cause. As noted above, there are functional and nonfunctional causes leading to dyspepsia. While gastric ulcers or polyps are visible during an endoscopy, conditions like gastritis and malignancy can only be diagnosed under microscopic examinations.
Some of the tests that are used for evaluation of the cause of dyspepsia include:
1. X-ray: Any growth would be visible on an x-ray and further testing can then be done to confirm the exact nature of it.
2. Endoscopy: This will allow the doctor to see the actual digestive tract and identify any structural abnormalities or growth.
3. Colonoscopy: If the problem is suspected to be in the lower gastrointestinal tract, then a colonoscopy may be in indicated.
4. Gastric emptying study: This study can also reveal the abnormalities in the digestive tract
5. Culture: Dyspepsia caused by Helicobacter pylori can be diagnosed through cultures of the stomach contents.
Treatment: The treatment of dyspepsia is quite complicated and cannot be clearly outlined given the various conditions that it is associated with. Even specific foods can induce indigestion in some people. Therefore, a multipronged approach is required to treat dyspepsia.
Education: The affected person should be educated about the non-life-threatening nature of the problem and its chronicity. Some of the drugs used in treatment include:
1. Proton pump inhibitors: These reduce the amount of acid produced in the stomach and thereby help in relieving symptoms.
2. Promotility drugs: They improve the movement of the muscles in the intestinal tract and are so used in managing dyspepsia.
3. Antibiotics: If an infection is suspected, antibiotics are effective.
4. Smooth muscle relaxants: Drugs like hyoscyamine and methscopolamine have been shown to provide relief in some patients.
5. Psychotropic drugs: Anxiety and depression are frequently seen in people with dyspepsia, and managing these can help reduce the dyspepsia.
As noted, the causes, symptoms, and management are very specific to individuals and needs to be managed by the doctor.