Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Uday P KhareYour feedback matters!
I have red eyes with last three days and I can't sleep well in the midnight also so please what should I do??
My Mouth ulcers paining lot. Please suggest any immediate cure for it. Tried salt water goggle and Mucopain ointment. But no solution. Still paining lot and not able to eat.
Hi Im 25 years old female. Facing with period missing problem almost 3 months over negative pregnancy test. Consulted with doctor gave some 6 tables for period but after using it week finished no periods occurs pls help me out. Im in so nerves tension what to do will it effect my future pregnancy I can't be present.
Hello sir i'm 30 years old and I have dark circles under my eyes what should I do to decrease them with any cream or home remedies.
M tabacoo ka adi hu and 10-15 din se mere gale me dard h jaise chale ho or kuch chub raha ho kuch Khane pine pe dard hota h koi ilaz bataye plz.
Hello there? Hey I am 25 years old my weight is 45. I want if I start running in the morning will it will effect my weight I will loose my by running? Please someone answer me!
I am 52 year old, feeling tired. What could be the reason. I am an engineer in a heavy engineering company.
Hi I am 50 yrs old lady I am suffering from bp and diabetes and feel very weak all the time even cant stand up for half an hour please guide me
I could not sleep at last few months and couldn't eat anything. Suddenly now I'm sleeping too much like around 15-16 hours a day and eat a lot which I find is excess but I cannot control. I have been shouting and yelling at my family members colleagues unnecessarily and I lose temper very easily. I'm getting irritated with very petty issues and over react. The biggest part is I have my college final exams just starting very soon and I'm unable to concentrate at all. Either I feel dizzy or sleepy or I keep on thinking about other stuffs.
I am 25 years old and suffering hairfall! I am sooo worried I might end up losing all hair on my scalp. The doctor advised me to have tab. Curlzvit which gave me severe headache so I stopped taking it. I am just eating oats, walnuts and almonds to improve the hair quality but no results.
Which food is the best for diabetic for maintain the good sugar levels and my father is using trivolib is it good medicine or not.
Malaria is transmitted by the bite of a female anopheles mosquito.
The malaria mosquito bites mainly between dusk and dawn. While, the dengue mosquito bites during the day.
Malaria can also be transmitted by blood transfusion by sharing of contaminated needles.
Bed nets are good against malaria as major malarial vectors bite during the night.
The behavior of mosquitoes may differ. Some may prefer to rest indoors and feed indoors in the night. Some may prefer to rest and feed outdoors earlier in the day.
Preventive therapy of malaria can be instituted in pregnancy in high risk areas.
The malarial mosquito feeds every third day compared to dengue mosquito, which feeds three times a day.
Malarial fever presents with chills, especially during afternoon.
Spraying of the indoor residential walls and ceiling is effective against mosquitoes.
Ddt is widely used as indoor residential spraying.
Ddt should not be applied more than once or twice early in the walls.
Mosquito contact with ddt surface would generally save from lethal exposure outside the house.
Public must know that spray may require furniture rearrangement. Walls may become streaked with chemical treatment and residual odor from ddt.
The other alternative is malathion spray.
I am a thin boy. Last year my weight was 51 kg and now I am 48 kg weighted. How I increase my weight.
I am 35 years old having cervical spondlytis left shoulder in spine t-3 & I am having pain in chest & burning sensation also this is because spondlytis or I should go for chest check up.
Migraine is the most severe forms of headaches. Migraine attacks usually include nausea, vomiting, and sensitivity to light along with the severe headaches, which are sometimes unbearable. If faced with this condition, there is only one way out to suffer through it, though pain medications do help manage the pain.
Being such a common condition, there is constant research being done about how to help people deal with migraines. In addition to popping pain killers, there is more than what a person can do to reduce the pain.
- Identify the triggers: Those who have had migraine for a while would know what triggers the attack. Whether it is chocolates or eggs, get to know what can induce an attack, and if possible, stay away from it.
- Stick to a schedule: Whether it is in terms of food or sleep, try and develop a routine and follow it.
- Physical workout: Develop an exercise regime to cover at least 30 minutes of physical exercise. Most people see a dramatic difference with a regular exercise routine.
- Bid goodbye to smoking: If you are a smoker, work at quitting this habit. It is one of the known triggers and also aggravates regular headaches.
- Stress management: Whether you are going through physical or emotional stress, migraine attacks can become more frequent and severe. Manage physical stress by not sitting at the same location for prolonged periods and by doing small exercises to relax the shoulders, knees, and jaws. For emotional stress, identify what helps you relax and follow it. While deep breathing works for some, for others, it could be music. Whatever your relaxation technique may be, ensure that you follow it. Work on improving relationships that stress you out. A regular exercise routine and sleep pattern also helps in reducing physical stress.
Despite these methods, migraine attacks do happen. Follow the next few steps when you know you are getting an attack.
- Stop your regular activities and find a calm environment for yourself. Let this place have less of light and sound as they can aggravate migraines.
- Sleep if you are able to.
- Go for a warm bath if possible.
- Try hot or cold compresses, which can numb the senses and reduce the pain.
- Have a caffeinated beverage as this will provides relief. Do not have it in excess as you will have hangover effects from the caffeine.
- Use only those medications that were prescribed by your doctor. Do not experiment.
- Lifestyle changes including exercise, diet, and stress management play a vital role in dealing with migraines.