Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Uday JoshiYour feedback matters!
Can using tobacco increase anxiety? I am controlling my anxiety bitterly by not thinking much about bad things bit tobacco using is my habit now. Tell me what to do?
I feel tired from some days. As I do smoking. Is this from it. And there is a little bit pain on above my stomach. How cn I get active from this.
My 20 year friend is suffering from headache from past five days. Its happening every 2 hours, acute pain in head. What should be done to cure this head ache? is it migraine or sight issue? pls suggest some thing to cure his head ache problem thank you.
I am a bds student. I have to sit in laboratory for more than 7 hours. Due to which my back is paining all the time. What precautions should I take to get rid from this situation. Kindly help me.
I am 24, years old, female, married, am a indian last month due to work I came and staying in Georgia, here it was chilled place always, due to change of country, food my hair falling more am worried please help me to stop hair falling already my hair very thin. Here I did not get blender, amla anything.
Hi all! My period started this past Friday and I have had the weirdest symptoms to date. I kept getting weird tingling sensations in my head, face and back of the head and neck. Then I would feel weird sensations in my legs. I woke up early in the morning with a pain my left knee. Then I started.
I have excessive burning in my vagina frequently. 6 months before also I had same burning in my vagina. But I took medicines prescribed by doctor and it got ok. But now again from last 2 days m feeling burning in my genitals. Not full day it burns. But frequently it occurs in a day for 2-3 hours than the other day. Earlier doctor said it was bacterial infection. please suggest me some urgent medicine to treat it now so I can get it from medical store. Actually m out of station n do not know wat medicine should I take?
I am losing my hair immediately. I have tried all shampoo. Please give me any suggestions. Please reply immediately I am waiting for your response as soon as possible. Please help doctor.
I am 21. I want to loose my weight in 2 month up to 50-55 kg. please tel me Wht should I do? Which diet should I follow?
I want to brighten and whiten my face. Which tube or medicine should be apply for brightening and whitening.
I'm infected with syphilis for past one year I already took 6 penidure 12lac injections weekly once but its not been cured.
I am unemployed for 2 years, and recently my health is getting worse. Cold, cough, acidity and sometime high bp affect me regularly. Is all this related to stress. I am 33 year old I got few of my blood test ok, including lipid profile and ecg. What could be the cause.
There are many kinds of conditions and symptoms that require different kinds of surgery for treatment as well as diagnostic management. One such procedure is called a laparoscopy or the laparoscopic surgery. This is a surgical diagnostic management procedure that is known to be a low risk process with minimal invasion and suitable for various types of ailments. Read on to know everything about laparoscopic surgeries.
- Definition: A laparoscopic surgery is one where small incisions are made and an instrument called a laparoscope is used in order to take a look at the organs in the abdominal region. This tool is a long tube shaped one that comes with its own high intensity light and a high resolution camera that can easily move along the walls of the organs while the camera sends back imagery that will be displayed on a video screen in front of the doctor. This avoids the need for an open surgery and helps the doctors in getting samples for a biopsy on an outpatient basis.
- Need for Laparoscopy: This procedure is performed when the patient complains of persistent pain that is also sharp and shooting, in the abdomen region and surrounding areas like the pelvic cavity. This non-invasive method helps in diagnosis where other imaging methods like an ultrasound and CT or MRI scans would have failed to give a conclusive reason for the pain and suffering of the patient. When these tests do not supply enough reason for proper diagnosis, then the doctors usually resort to this kind of procedure.
- The Organs it can be used for: The laparoscopic surgery can be used for many organs including the appendix as well as the gall bladder, the pelvic region and the reproductive organs, the small and large intestines, the spleen, the stomach, the liver and the pancreas.
- What all can it Detect: The laparoscopic surgery can help in detecting a number of issues including any abnormal growth or mass that may be a tumour. It can also point at the presence of any disease in the liver, as well as the proper functioning of certain treatments. Also, it can show the amount of fluid that may or may not be present in the abdominal cavity and the extent of cancer's progression in the body.
- Risks: There are a few side effects or risks of this method including fever, chills, swelling, bleeding or redness of the site where the incision was made for the surgery, and shortness of breath. All these symptoms must be reported to the doctor immediately as they may point at the presence of an infection. Also, there is a risk of organ damage in this procedure.