Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Uday Bapusaheb Pote
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. Uday Bapusaheb PoteYour feedback matters!
Sir, basically I am cardiology patients, done angioplasty, and regularly taking tab- efiplat 10, astoor 10, nebicard2.5 &nexpro 20 for (emty stomac morning) in addition to this I ahve problem of disc prolaps l5, si, due to which I have lumpiness over both legs. Recently I had problem of prostate enlarge bph grade 1, due to which urination was difficult. Upon consultation with urologist urivoid-20, twice a day &afidura tab 0-0-1, lessix 0-1-0 is taking, also I am antral gastritis patient, usually I take veg, however occasionally takes chicken too. My problem is I have swelling over both legs (swelling covers angles, foot,) after taking food or water swelling increase, also stomach gets upset, hence feel fatigue. This discomforts I am facing since march 2015. Please advise what is the reason for swelling? and why my legs are getting lumpiness and pain, also abdominal difficulties? request you to advise,
I am 25 years old female, aftr delivery my backpain is paining too much as it waz done by scizor, please suggest to get rid of it.
Sir, I am 45 years old Male suffering from very frequent Knee cap pain radiating down towards Shin and also feel Hip pain, neck sprain as well, I have taken x-ray for cervical and reports find small osteophytes found in the x-ray of neck, can you please let me know the what could be the reason behind the pain Please note: I am Physically handicapped, right leg amputated below knee 40 years back, using artificial leg since then Regards Sree.
I'm 28 year old male. I'm feeling pain around my knees since a month on sitting for long time. I'm a software employee sitting for long time. I want to know the reason and remedy for my knees pain.
Hi, I am suffering Frozen shoulder, cervical spondylosis, thoracic shoulder blade and lower back l5-s1 and sacroiliac problem. Numbness, pinching, radiating pain weakness in neck shoulders hands elbow to fingers. Lower back to hip to toes radiating pain numbness, some times vertigo feeling. Stiff neck. What are the tests to be done and x-ray to be taken. Medicines and treatment to taken. Exercise r physiotherapy to be taken. I eat lots of spicy food, no proper time maintaining. Sometime skip food, eat heavy food at night. No exercise, late night sleeping getting late in the morning. Daily going outside on bike for long distances to n rough roads. Some times pinching pain left r right side abdomen. And left testicles. Standing/sitting some times for long hours, looking up/down continuously for some time due to job requirements. Please guide what to change myself, what tests and treatment to be taken and which doctor to consult orthopedic r neurologist r ayurvedic massage to be taken. In the meantime kindly suggest some medicine and exercise to be taken. Up to now no medicines r treatment taken. When taking rest and having proper food pain and other problems are vanishing. Now only neck and thoracic pain is there due to poor posture sleeping r sitting and due to poor mattress. Some times I forget completely pain as it goes off and comes back all of the sudden.
I have a severe Back pain for past one month with an eye pain and vomiting sensation? What may be the cause for it?
I have back pain at my lower part when I drive bike for long journey or short journey when I stop my bike and when I stand I have a mild pain for minutes after that when sit mild pain occur at night when I got sleep no pain occur .this pain occur during or sitting time. I have checked my uric acid it is 7.2.and I hve done gym bt it is now stop for a year's.pain in left knee occur only when I go bathroom. Bt there is no pain when I walk or jogging. Pls suggest I am a student my age is 29.
Hi I am 21. Since past couple of days am having pain in my upper back left shoulder and left arm. Also felt numbness in the arm and some tingling sensation my orthopedic said my nerve has been compressed and I have spasm. He has given me painkillers. I workout regularly at gym lift weights but I am very careful I just wanted to know is it major injury or just a spasm leading yo the pain. I am having constant pain but the pain is not soo much which refrains me from doing my normal work.
Muscle cramps often occur in the calf muscle of the back of the lower leg. It is often characterized by a momentary sharp pain along with a muscle lump beneath the skin. Just like its sudden appearance, muscle cramp disappears the same way without any botheration. However, a doctor should be consulted if you see any of the following symptoms:
- The pain keeps coming back
- The cramp results in weakening of the muscles
- It causes frequent discomfort
- It results in changed skin colour, redness or swelling of the skin
- The condition doesn’t improve with normal care
- Cramps are not associated with obvious causes such as playing, exercising and jogging
Any strain on muscle, dehydration, muscle overuse or simply standing for a prolonged time can lead to muscle cramps. The exact cause of muscle cramps is not known in a lot of cases. There could be the following medical conditions that could lead to such muscle cramps:
- Blood supply: At times when the arteries narrow down resulting in an inadequate blood supply in the leg, a sharp pain can be felt followed by muscle cramps. This can happen while exercising or playing. It disappears as soon as one rests their legs.
- Mineral depletion: Shortage of magnesium, potassium and calcium in the body can lead to muscle cramps. Even medication for high blood pressure can lead to cramps in the legs.
- Nerve compression: Nerve compression of the spine can produce sharp pain in the leg muscles. The pain worsens with longer durations of walk. The symptoms, however, can be delayed a bit if the walking posture is changed, like the way one walks while carrying a shopping cart.
What are the risk factors associated with muscle cramps?
- Dehydration: Muscle cramps often happen among athletes when they get dehydrated and fatigued while performing in hot temperature.
- Age: People over the age of 60 often lose mass in the muscle. The remaining mass gets stressed out soon, resulting in muscle cramps.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant women face frequent muscle cramps due to sudden increase of body weight and restricted movements in the pregnancy period.
- Medical conditions: Certain medical conditions such as nerve disorder, thyroid problems, liver failure, diabetes, etc. greatly increase the chance of muscle cramps.
Some common ways to treat muscle cramps:
- A brisk walk followed by stretching relaxes the muscles and greatly helps in staying away from cramps.
- A diet consisting of magnesium on a regular basis gives relief from muscle cramps.
- A wet cloth soaked in hot water often shows magical results and gives instant relief from muscle cramps.
- Being hydrated throughout the day helps with muscle cramps. It is necessary to consume enough amount of electrolytes so that muscle contraction does not happen.