Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Uday A. BadgeYour feedback matters!
I am suffering silp disk from last one year I am consult many doctor but all are says only operation is the solution what can I do.
Dear sir, I am 36 yr. Old and my both knees makes a clink or chat. chat sounds when I sit or bent it .what is that is this any kind of danger or symptoms for bone related.
My mother recently developed pain in joints specially in interphalyngeal joints. She took a glass of lemon with warm water in the morning daily for 1 month. After which she developed these joint pains. She is a known diabetic, hypertensive, hypothyroid, and dyslipedimia patient and on medication for them. All the medical conditions are under normal values (she follows a good diet, takes regular medications and does her lab tests and medical checkups regularly) my question is. What could be the possible cause? does taking lemon water causes weakness? her triglycerides, cholesterol, hdl levels were in upper limit and now after taking lemon water for 1 month her lipid profile has decreases to. Triglycerides 100mg/dl, hdl 44 mg/dl, sr. Cholesterol 120mg/dl. She is using tab. Atocar f for dyslipidemia. Thankyou in advance for your patience to go through this lengthy question:-)
My knee has too much pain. Am taking some pain killers but pain not stop. What can I do. please tell me sir.
Having Back pain very much to my father we are consulting doctors .they are scared and told nothing happened given some pain killer medicines .but the pain is still going. He is having sugar.
Doctor from today morning my right leg nerve is jumping in some interval (like heart is pumping) from back side of knee. And little bit pain in same leg from thai to 3rd finger of leg. Doctor I want to know reason behind this and how to get rid from same.
I have body pains only left side up to bottom little pains and early morning wake up timing is very dim. What to do? Please help me.
I have neck pain and also feel very weakness and vomiting & chakkar problem what should I do? please advice.
I experience severe pain in my right leg heel when I get up from sitting position and lasts for 15-20 min. I don't experience this pain while standing/walking/working. I consulted one orthopedic doctor and without any x-ray or anything, he told it could be due to vitamin D deficiency which appeared very strange to me. Can someone pls guide me.
My father has neck problem he always sufferings for that and he use many creams but it not working so please give suggestions.
Are you experiencing knee pain and seek ideal treatment for your condition? Knee pain is a very common issue which may develop in any bony structure of your body, comprising your kneecap, the knee joint, ligaments, and cartilages of your knee. Knee pain is common in people of all ages, and simple home remedies can be used to treat knee pain effectively. In severe cases, professional treatment or help is required.
• The location of your knee pain varies based on the structure that is involved.
• Your whole knee may swell up and seem painful in the case of infections and inflammatory processes. On the other hand, a bone fracture may show symptoms in one specific area.
• The severity of knee pain may vary from acute to serious and disabling.
Other common symptoms associated with knee pain include the following:
• Difficulty in walking because of knee instability.
• Limping because of discomfort.
• Difficulty in going up and down the staircase because of ligament damage.
• Swelling and redness.
• The inability of extending the knee.
Knee pain may occur because of several reasons, and factors. Generally, knee pain is classified into 3 primary categories. They are:
• Acute injuries that include broken bones, a meniscal tear, or a torn ligament.
• Medication conditions which commonly include the likes of arthritis, and various infections.
• Conditions that occur on account of chronic use and overuse, such as patellar syndromes, tendinitis, bursitis, and osteoarthritis.
• There are several treatment measures for knee pain, based on the cause, your condition, and severity.
• The most common treatment procedures include the following:
• Several medications are used for the treatment of an underlying medical condition that causes knee pain, for effective pain relief.
• Strengthening of the muscles surrounding the ankle makes it stable and helps in achieving the best mechanical movements.
• This is effective in avoiding injuries and preventing an existing injury from worsening.
• Several injectable medications are injected into your knee directly.
• Corticosteroids and lubricants are commonly used for dealing with inflammation in the knee, and for improving movement and pain.
• In case of severe and persistent knee pain, a surgery may be required. Knee operations include arthroscopic surgeries, total knee replacement and much more.
• Arthroscopic surgery is the most common procedure in which injuries in your knee are repaired and pieces of loose cartilage and bone are removed.
• During partial knee replacement, the damaged parts of your knee are replaced with metal and plastic parts. Only a part of the knee joint gets replaced.
There are several other therapies that are also beneficial for the treatment of knee pain. You can opt for acupuncture, which is ideal for osteoarthritis patients. Glucosamine and chondroitin supplements are also prescribed in some cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.