Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tushar WaradeYour feedback matters!
I am a Sikh so as you know we tie turban and on 15 August due to heavy tanning my face is tanned in the area where there was no cloth and is same where the turban was tied . Please help me in a solution.
I am 35 years old. I am suffering from pimples on my face every time. After pimples there is spot with gath. And new pimples appear. Some part of back and leg also affected.
Hello sir, I am 51 year old woman feeling cold all the time getting sweaty specially from back also cannot sleep properly. What should i do?
I have white pimples on my body. I used scar removal cream for one year but did not see any changes on my body. What should I do?
I'm now 21 years old in my stage boys have the beard but im my case there is no a single hair in my face. I take some of the oils and home remedies but no use help me pls.
Hello sir my height is 5feet 7 inches I want to increase my height 1-2cm more should taking pills could help in increasing my height or I should focus on doing stretching or doing other exercises I am a 19 year boy.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I had undergone endoscopy two years back and i am having backpain after that. What is the remedy for that?
I am keen fond of food. I usually avoid outside junk foods still my I am not becoming healthy but my belly is going to increase day by day. I am becoming fat instead of healthy. What should I do? Kindly give me a helpful suggestions.
I am aged 50 years and type ii diabetes for the last 10 years. I am taking amaryl 1 mg in day night before meal. After night meal I am also taking jalra 50 mg I am also controlling my diet as wellinspite of that my blood sugar level is fluctuating what should I do doctors advised me to go for insulin am afraid of insulinadvise.
Hello doctor I am loosing his hair. Wat to do. Is there any solution for it to control. Please let Mr. know. I am fed up with this problem.
Hi I am Bilal, Now,I started going to gym. It is been four months doing 1 hour gym, but my weight is still not gone a bit. Please suggest what to do? Or what would be prefect diet for a day to start shaping my body and loosing wait as well.
I am loosing hair. Though I am just of 18 year old. My scalp is full of dandruff .peoples say this hair fall is due to dandruff what should I do to prevent this. And how can I get rid of hair fall?
Dussehra is the day when 'Raghunandan Ramachandra' defeated 'Lankapati Dashanan Ravana' and rescued his wife Sita. The name Dussehra has its foundations in two Sanskrit words Dasha and Hara, where the first word 'Dasha' refers to Dashanan Ravana and the second word 'Hara' implies defeat. Dashanana, one with ten heads, a title given to Ravana, additionally happens to be symbolic in nature. It could be seen as ten vices, not ten heads.
Vice is any behaviour or practice that is considered cruel, immoral, rude, sinful, degrading or criminal. The ten vices represent the ten heads of Ravana. If we carefully watch our surroundings, we will find that the majority of us are being tainted and infected from one of these ten vices. At last, it is not about Rama or Ravana. It is about you and your vices. Dussehra symbolises your triumph over your vices, not Rama's triumph over Ravana.
The ten vices that we need to win over this Dusshera are:
- Kama Vasana (Lust): This lustful craving edging on the unethical side that can make one carry out offensive and heinous crimes.
- Krodha (Anger): Many violations and crimes are caused because of the inability and powerlessness to think when we are in outrage. Control over Anger or Krodha will avoid a lot of problems and regrets in the near future.
- Moha (Attraction): Obsessing over things can be a problem when we lose the feeling and sense of our reason. It is ideal to keep our obsessions under control.
- Lobha (Greed): This problem is the reason for some possible crimes and embarrassments. That is why it is said that one should keep a long distance from greed for their own well-being.
- Mada (Pride): Being happy over material belongings has no purpose and is a worthless activity. It is both at the moment and temporary. Pride needs to be avoided and maintain a goal to stay modest and unobtrusive.
- Matsara (Jealousy): This green-eyed creature eats up our feeling of logic and calm and is better kept under control for our prosperity and fulfilment.
- Swartha (Selfishness): Being an egotistical individual just gets us back at last. Thoughtfulness usually pays back and helping a man in need will never go futile.
- Anyaaya (Injustice): As much as we can comprehend, we need to be just and not indulge in out of line practices, be it in our work or individual life.
- Amanavata (Cruelty): Cruelty needs to be avoided under all circumstances. Being thoughtful and humble will give us a meaning to live a modest and calm life.
- Ahankara (Ego): The bad habit of Ravana that destroyed Lanka is something we indulge in ordinary. Avoiding this ego will keep us more joyful in our lives.
This celebration implies the victory of good over the evil, right over wrong, and good habits over vices.