Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Tushar WaghYour feedback matters!
I'm 20 years old. I'm not satisfied with my height. Is any chance of getting taller, is my age matters? Please advice me.
Hi I am gagan singh working as a private employee I am suffering from neck pain for last 5 days can you suggest me what I do.
What should be my diet chart for gym ? I am a vegetarian but I eat egg also. I also want to know how I can keep my stomach and intestines healthy? I am doing gym since last month. My weight was 49 kg and now it is 54.9.
Hello Doctor, I am 45 year old Housewife. recently I have had a lump on my back for maybe 6 months or so I think. I am not really sure how long it has been there, but I kind of just ignored it. It is on the upper back near the left side. When I touch it it is very hard, and it doesn't move at all. There's no pain. The lump is very small, but I'm afraid. Waiting for your reply, Thank You.
Married for 11 years having 2 kids and we love each other very much. But problem is that she is never interested in getting intimate. This situation is prevailing since 4-5 years or more than that. We have it once or twice a month that too very casually. She only does it to keep my heart that too seems like she is doing favour to me. We are literally having a SLM. Frustration causes anger and eventually leads to fights and low mood. Kids are also affected due to this atmosphere. She is on mentioned medications but as per gynae, these medication does not affect the libido. Please suggest how to increase her drive/libido so that we can live a happy married life.
I am 19 year old and my almost all hair become white. Now what I do please suggest me with a better idea.
I am dark in skin tone. I want to become fair. Can you please suggest me best creams which get whiter skin for my full body.
If you can't read it then why eat it. Don't you at times feel everything written on the package food is beyond your understanding. If yes and you can't understand anything just leave it.
If the things written resembles name of a food go ahead, if you feel more like chemicals just throw it away.
Wake up guys before its too late.
I have black and dull skin starting beneath both my eyes till chin, looks like I am crying or the skin is burned from tears, I don, t use any cream or anything on my face, neither I expose myself to dust. Please suggest anything, home remedy will be preferred.
I am 20 years old, since last 6 years a large amount of pimples are there in my face, how I want to cure them.
Coronary artery disease or CAD is the name given to the heart condition in which the major blood vessels that supply your heart with blood, oxygen and nutrients, also called coronary arteries, get blocked, damaged or diseased.
- Blockages usually happen when cholesterol-containing deposits called plaque deposit in your arteries. Plaque narrows the lumen of your coronary artery which means your heart gets lesser and lesser oxygen and nutrients to function properly.
- Inflammation is also to blame for coronary artery disease.
Common symptoms of CAD include
- Angina or pain in the chest
- Shortness of breath
- If the blockage is complete, you can get a heart attack.
Common Diagnostic tests
When you go to a heart specialist, she will ask questions about your medical history and follow it up with a physical exam and order routine blood and diagnostic tests to confirm CAD like:
- Electrocardiogram (ECG): An ECG records electrical signals as they travel through your heart revealing evidence of a previous heart attack or one that’s happening. Holter monitoring is a type of ECG where you wear a portable monitor for 24 hours as you go about your normal daily activities. Abnormalities in the results suggest reduced blood flow to the heart signaling CAD.
- Echocardiogram: This test uses sound waves to produce images of your heart. It helps your doctor determine whether all parts of your heart wall are contributing to your heart's pumping activity. If certain parts are moving weakly it can mean damage to muscle due to a heart attack or because of receiving too little oxygen- again signaling CAD.
- Exercise Stress test: This test is done by making you do exercises like walking on a treadmill or riding a stationary bike during an ECG. Sometimes, medication to stimulate your heart may be used instead of exercise.
This again detects areas in your heart that receive less blood flow.
- Cardiac catheterization or angiogram. A special dye is injected into your coronary arteries to observe blood flow through your heart in a test known as an angiogram.
- The dye is sometimes also injected into the arteries through a long, thin, flexible tube called catheter that is threaded through an artery in your leg to the arteries in your heart. This procedure is called cardiac catheterization. This test is very good in diagnosing CAD as the dye outlines narrow spots and blockages on the X-ray images of your heart.
- Heart scans. Computerized tomography or CT can help your doctor actually see calcium deposits in your arteries that can be narrowing your arteries. If a substantial amount of calcium deposits are found, coronary artery disease could be the reason.
- MRI scans are also done to diagnose CAD. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.