Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tushar Wagh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Tushar WaghYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old. I removed all my wisdom tooth a year back. Where a tiny piece of tooth was left inside, which the doctors considered to be difficult to extract. Now I can see a yellow dot inside my mouth, is that the tooth coming outside or other normal sore?
Can you help me out Doctor. Do I get STD or HIV disease if a transgender did a blow job for me and I am wearing condom when doing and I didn't do any things. Please advice me and bcoz I got joint pains and tired and throat pain. Do I need to go for any test or no need. It's a normal tired and pain or something else Doctor. And also I slept only for 5 hrs for past 3 to 4 days.
I'm suffering from lose motions from few hours which includes I went washroom 7 times in 4 hrs. Can you suggest me some medicine. I don't eat curd normally, I think it also a cause. Please suggest me medicine.
I have skin problem Dr. Recognised as a siboric dermatitis, I suffering my face and head solder etc. How to reduced dark circle and improve light on face it decrease my face dark light and found black sport on my head and below eyes. Any ayurveda solution and what I should do care for this problem.
1. They are an excellent source of folate. Strawberries are an amazing source of folate (the folic acid found in food). Inadequate amounts of folate in the aging population can contribute to atherosclerosis, vascular disease and even a decline in cognitive function. Medications used for conditions like rheumatoid arthritis can actually deplete folic acid in the body, so stock up on strawberries to replenish!
2. They could reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. Strawberries are being studied for their unique ability to suppress the inflammatory responses of the body and reduce our risk of hypertension by lowering ldl cholesterol. A 2013 study published in circulation found women who ate three or more servings of strawberries and blueberries in a week reduced their risk of heart attack by 32 percent.
3. There's more than enough vitamin c. Strawberries contain more than 100 percent of our daily recommended intake of vitamin c in just one cup. Recent studies show that when vitamin c is consumed during times of stress, it actually has the ability to decrease our blood pressure to a normal level, preventing the development of hypertension especially in kids.
4. They are a great source of fibre. Strawberries are high in fibre, which is important for moving food through your digestive system and helping bowel movements. This can help improve digestion, especially for those with constipation or irregular stools.
5. They are high in antioxidants. Strawberries contain anthocyanin, which is a powerful antioxidant that protects us from the damaging effects of our environment, especially the sun. The antioxidant power of the anthocyanins found in strawberries lasts up to 24 hours after consumption; this makes them a great defence against free radical damage.