Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. TusharYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctors, Is there any impact for taking CT scan for brain for 3 months baby. Yesterday my son fell down from cot around 2 feet night so doctor advised to take CT scan for brain? Please suggest.
A missing tooth can be responsible for causing different health issues. Along with these, a person loses his ability of chewing with missing teeth, develop problems related to speaking and his overall facial appearance also gets affected.
In case of a missing tooth or several missing teeth, it is best advised to get dentures fitted. Dentures are false teeth, which are fitted in the oral cavity in place of lost natural teeth.
Here are several reasons why it is important to fill up a missing tooth:
- Shifting of tooth: When a tooth is lost, the surrounding teeth start drifting or moving in the open gap where the lost tooth used to be. The surrounding teeth are shifted out of the alignment. This affects the appearance of your face, and your teeth seem crooked and misplaced. It is necessary to replace a missing tooth with dentures in order to restrict the shifting before it is too late.
- TMJ Syndrome: After a tooth is lost and the surrounding teeth start shifting, the alignment is changed. This gives rise to problems with biting and creates issues with the jaws. The upper jaw and the lower jaw fail to meet correctly, and this causes strain and damage to the jaw joint. This phenomenon is called TMJ syndrome.
- Decay of tooth and gum diseases: After the shifting of surrounding teeth when a tooth is lost, the teeth alignment changes. This makes it difficult for a person to reach several areas in the gum with a toothbrush or floss. This makes plaque and bacteria accumulate in that area and they cannot be reached or cleaned. Tooth decay and gum diseases or periodontal diseases that are likely to affect those spots. These diseases and disorders cause further tooth loss.
- Alteration in facial appearance: A missing tooth should be replaced properly and a dentist must make sure that the root of the missing tooth is removed. In case the root is not removed totally, bone deterioration is likely to occur. Bone loss occurs in the jaw area, and this may result in a change or alteration in your facial appearance. A timely replacement of a missing tooth will prohibit bone loss from the jaw area, and you will be saved from any kind of alteration in your facial appearance, which might affect your looks and self-esteem greatly.
A missing tooth should never be ignored and in case you lose a tooth, you should see a dentist as soon as possible. By filling up a missing tooth, you will be able to save yourself from several issues related to the mouth and gums.
My baby is 2 years old and she is drinking lots of milk everyday, so that she is suffering from constipation, what can I do?
My 17 month son having problem of potty not clear discharge it is too much hard and panik. He take milk and other food but problem as it is. This problem occuring while from 7 month.
Hello doctors, My baby girl is 5 months old. She is getting cold often. And due that she gets itchy nose and eyes. She is getting irritated because of that. Her weight was 5.5 kgs last month on 5th august. Another concern is that she is getting lots of sweating on her forehead and head when she is drinking milk. Whether it is mothers milk or topfeed. Kindly advice on this.
Dear Doctor, I am not able to do Breast feeding. My breast is not producing enough milk for my baby. I am just 3 days after my delivery. Dr. is there any medicine to produce milk so that I can do breastfeeding to my baby. Please help me.
My child aged 16. He is not interested in study and not in play. He is very lazy. He don't like to following to any one. He don't has any hobby and not goal for his future.
I want to adopt a child and feed my breast without getting pregnant, is there any medicine or any process. please suggest.
I am 26 year old mother with two month old daughter. I am breastfeeding my daughter. But it seems milk is not enough for my little one. So I am giving her lactogen 1 once in a day in spoon. As she is not taking bottle feeding. Whenever I try to feed in bottle, she vomits. Please tell me the reason for refusal of bottle nipple by my baby? And please suggest any other idea?
Hello Sir, my son is about 6 months & 10 days of age. But there are some skin problem in his both legs near ankle. Some spots like which creates after itching. These are since last 2 months & not solving yet. He also has the problem of vomiting after taking his milk (bottle milk, never gets breast milk) and such serious cough problem also. Please suggest me what to do. Will wait for your reply eagerly.
Hi my son is 1 year 8 months he's not eating properly don't know y he use to eat well but fr 2 days hes not eating he had cold we are giving him recofast and augpen kid DT.
My daughter is 1.5 years old but she is not gaining weight up to the optimum of the child having 1.5 years old. Please suggest any treatment for that?
I had a daughter 1 year and wife deceased due to delivery complication, from that time my daughter was staying at my in-laws place, I want suggestion that should I leave my daughter at my in-laws place or get back to my home where my mother can see the baby.
My son is 5 years and 6 months. He is having congenital issue with renal fullness. We are ongoing his treatment in Cochin kerala. 6 months back we have go through reflux injection treatment. Today we have done the MCU test and it shows no improvement. Now we have to go ahead with key hole surgery. It is possible to have an expert advice from the best pediatric surgeon from india about the possible treatments avoiding the surgery and advice us if we are doing the correct treatment for our son.
My son, 4 years and 5 month Had his skull deformed due to sleeping postures during his infant hood. Dr. Said that it will auto correct as he grows, but the deformation still exists though a lot has got corrected. What should we do?
Scientists: Galileo, Louis Pasteur, Albert Einstein, Thomas Edison, and Alexander Graham Bell.
Actors: George C. Scott, George Burns, Steve McQueen, and Sylvester Stallone.
Authors: Hans Christian Anderson, George Bernard Shaw, and F. Scott Fitzgerald.
Musicians: Mozart, Beethoven, John Lennon, and Cher.
Athletes: ?Magic? Johnson, Bruce Jenner, Carl Lewis, and Nolan Ryan.
Politicians: John F. Kennedy, Nelson Rockefeller, Dwight Eisenhower, and Woodrow Wilson.
Military leaders: General Patton and General Westmoreland
- See more at: http://www.Learningrx.Com/famous-people-with-learning-disabilities.Htm#sthash.B5tMXOng.Dpuf
Learning Disabilities results from a difference in the way a person's brain is "wired" Children with learning disabilities are as smart or smarter than their peers. But they may have difficulty reading, writing, spelling, reasoning, recalling and/or organizing information if left to figure things out by themselves or if taught in conventional ways.
A learning disability can't be cured or fixed; it is a lifelong issue. With the right support and intervention, however, children with learning disabilities can succeed in school and lead successful lives, often distinguished careers later in life.
Parents can help children with learning disabilities achieve such success by encouraging their strengths, knowing their weaknesses, understanding the educational system, working with professionals and learning about strategies for dealing with specific difficulties.This condition affects the brain's ability to receive and process information. This disorder can make it problematic for a person to learn as quickly or in the same way as someone who is not affected by any such issues. First step in helping such brilliant minds is understanding without judging.