Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. TusharYour feedback matters!
Ayurveda is an age old life science, that is known to work medical marvels. The best part about this field of medicine is that it blends the everyday remedies that touch the root cause of the issue before curing the same. Aging is an aspect that plagues one and all with its various signs hitting the skin, senses, body and hair.
So how can you use Ayurveda to turn back the aging clock of your system? Read on to find out!
- Herbs and Vayasthapana: Vayasthapana or the anti-aging effect is a herbal formula with herbs like Gotu Kola, which are known for their anti-aging properties in the field of Ayurveda. Ashwagandha is also used in this concoction. Other herbs like Amla, ginger, turmeric and Galanga are also used to create this anti-aging effect. The oil of cloves can also be used on the massage table for anti-aging.
- Radiance and Varnya: Varnya is the Ayurvedic effect of maintaining or bringing out the glow or radiance of the skin. The Varnya herbs include flame of forest, silk cotton tree, rose petals and Indian redwood. This concoction can help you retain a youthful glow on your skin, which will also keep fine lines at bay.
- Deep Healing and Branropana: With the help of Gotu Kola and other sensitive herbs, one can heal the body deeply and also enhance the skin. The herbs used here can also help in strengthening one's digestive system so that there is no Ama or toxin build up. The other herbs one can use here are turmeric, rose petals and cotton silk tree.
- Yoga: Yoga is a known method of keeping the body and senses vital and well functioning. There are a number of Yogic postures and poses that can help in the anti-aging process. These include equal standing for better balance, the tree pose, the squat pose, the downward dog pose, the plank pose for core strength and the seated twist.
- Diet and Lifestyle: Ayurveda is a science that touches every day in order to effectively heal and prevent. So, it is important to follow the Ayurvedic tenets of following a proper balance of eating, resting and activity even as you ingest regular meals at a set time with all the food groups in perfect balance.
Ayurveda can be used in order to take good care of the body even if you are not suffering from any ailments. The herbs can be ingested on a daily basis as seasoning for your food while Yoga can be practiced routinely. This will help you in delaying the aging process. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
My face is quite dull and look mature I look more than my age. As im getting married with in few months kindly tell 1) how to make it shiny fair glowing 2) how to remove tan 3) how to look younger.
Hello doctors. I want to ask that can I use chemical peels for my skin. It has got a lots of tann. Before 4 months I had this treatment in a medical clinic n had a good result after that. But as it expenses r too high. Can I use this chemical peel by myself at home. How safe this is.
Dr. please recommend some good Ayurvedic sun tan removal soap it should be available on online shopping cart at low cost.
Turmeric is an age old remedy for a wide range of skin problems. Ayurveda recommends turmeric to be used regularly for glowing, blemish free complexion. Turmeric does wonders to the skin as an exfoliant. Apart from removing dead skin and impurities, the turmeric mask also maintains the natural pH balance of the skin and imparts a healthy glow to it.
Any pack we put on the skin for 20 min or so gets absorbed into the blood stream. So what better option than the `yellow gold’, as Indians refer to turmeric to enhance beauty?
Make Your Own Turmeric Skin Exfoliant:
Turmeric 1 tbsp.
2 tbsp. flour (for vata use oatmeal, for pitta use chickpea and kapha use barley flour).
Make it into a paste by adding a little water and massage into face and neck. Rub into skin for 2 min and wash off.
For oily skinned beauties, add in some lavender blossom, coriander powder or few drops of lime.
For dry skin, add in some elderly blossom.
For normal skin, rose powder can be added for that extra glow.
Ideally do this before a shower so that you can deal with the yellow stain the turmeric mask leaves on the skin.
How do I get my original face colour back I was too fair but now m not dat fair how do I get glow on face telma some cream or home remedies.
Hi, I am 27 years old having very oily skin due to which acne/pimple usually produced in T zone of my face. Chin remains reddish. Tried many cosmetic products but results doesn't remain for longer period. Please advise.
I have heard about a skin whitening product named radiance instant skin brightener. Is this a good product? Any side effects? Please give me an advice.
Many factors come into play when evaluating the health of our biggest organ, the skin. It is always exposed to external elements and hence sustains most potential damage. When choosing the proper treatments and products to enhance your skin, you should take into consideration such factors as skin pigmentation, acne, fine lines, wrinkles, skin sensitivities, oiliness or dryness. Exfoliation procedures can be physical or chemical. Which is best for you? The best way to decide on Microdermabrasion vs Chemical Peel is to review the benefits and expectations of each procedure.
Microdermabrasion is the most common physical method for removing the very superficial level of the skin. It is a manual exfoliation of the epidermis to remove dead skin cells, debris and impurities. Normally, an instrument, which combines suction and a wand made of diamond or small crystal particles, is used to remove these from the skin.
Microdermabrasion produces instant results, but may not be a good choice for inflamed, sensitive or rosacea type skin. In such cases look for resurfacing methods that utilize a dermafile, a manual exfoliation using diamond files. This technique reduces breakage of capillaries in someone with thin or sensitive skin. Microdermabrasion encourages collagen stimulation and a more rapid cell turnover in the skin.
Microdermabrasion wands consist of two main types:
- Crystal tip – A mixture of fine aluminum crystals are used to abrade the skin, as the cells and debris are blown away.
- Diamond tip – Very fine diamond particles are used to remove any dead cells, oils, or debris, as these are also suctioned away.
What can I expect from Microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion should leave the skin’s surface velvety smooth, soft, bright and glowing. This rejuvenation method is instant and in rare cases, a pinkness or sensitivity may occur a few hours directly after the procedure, lasting less than 24 hours. Microdermabrasion is a workhorse of all rejuvenation procedures. Although it is primarily used on the face, it can be used on any part of the body, from the neck to chest, to hands, etc. Microdermabrasion is frequently done on the same day prior to other rejuvenation procedures for maximum benefits.
Chemical peels use topical applications of peeling solutions to rejuvenate the skin, address fine lines and wrinkles, pigmentation, tone and texture. They allow for cells that make collagen to function more effectively and remove any damage caused by the sun and other external forces that always act on our skin. Chemical peels are the preferred method in general for the treatment of the following;
- Counter fine lines and wrinkles
- Issues with skin pigmentation due to age or sun damage
- Acne and some acne scars
- General improvement in the skin’s texture, tightness and overall appearance
How do Chemical Peels work?
Whenever we take a step outside, or take a ride in a car our skin is exposed to harsh elements, pollutants, and harmful ultraviolet rays. With exposure to these elements, the skin is potentially damaged, leading to the aged appearance.
Chemical peels remove damaged cells; stimulate the growth of the new skin cells and collagen production. Different peels are used for different purposes. They can and should be customized for each patient’s particular skin types and problems. There are wonderful new combination peels that are safe, effective and have minimal down time. Anyone undergoing a chemical peel must stay out of the sun from 6 – 10 days and needless to say continue to use sun block.
Microdermabrasion vs Chemical Peel
It is always best to consult your physician when determining what will work best for your individual case and to help you accomplish your rejuvenation and/or skin-improvement goals.