Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tushar Dorage
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tushar DorageYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir/ Madam. Myself Vijayasree. I got married on August 2016. Am trying for pregnancy but am not able to conceive. I have consulted gynecologist she said there is no problem, she asked me to take some medicines (valest, duphaston. Please suggest me any other remedies for my problem. Thanking you in advance.
He got sex with his girlfriend. He is not sure that sperm went inside or not. What are symptoms that will decide it will leads to pregnancy or not. What are the medication you will suggest for it. It was almost 2 days ago. please reply sir.
Hello actual I'm facing the white problem, I consult my doc she have some test (not remember test name), so she said everything is normal, but it will start after my period daily bit very little, actual I'm planning for a baby, I just worried is it any kind of symptoms of pregnancy. Pls let me. Thank you.
I am 25 years old. I m trying to concieve last 3 years. My period is irregular. My doctors prescribe me aloes compounnd starting of my cycle till 11 days and then start leptaden remain an dfolic acid daily. And 3 day of my period he was started shiphen 2 tablets for five days. Is it possible to confirm pregnancy this cycle?
Hi I am 29 weeks pregnant. I had my sonography yesterday when my doc said that there is a cervical widening of 3 to 4 mm diameter and I need to take bed rest during coming six weeks. I am a working woman and my job is very necessary for my family as my husband has faced some losses in his business. My job is the only oxygen for my family. Doctor has also suggested to take cervical stitches. So can I continue with my job after the stitches? Is 3 to 4 mm widening a very serious concern? Which option is better for baby? Bedrest or stitches? Also note that my job provides 90 days leave but only at the time of delivery, not this early. My EDD is 8th March as per yesterday's sonography.
I stroked and blood my BF's penis and he did not came yet but maybe a slight precum But after that I fingered myself so can that cause pregnancy? If yes then any solution?
Am 35 weeks pregnant. In my last scanning it us found that my baby is laying facing down and so that I am feeling less movements. Is there any problem bcz of that.
Vitamin A is essential for various body functions, the most important are vision, immunity, skin and hair health and correct genetic transcription. Signs of vitamin A toxicity include bone pain, brittle nails, hair loss, fatigue, dry and fissured skin and abnormal liver function. Deficiency of Vitamin A leads to night blindness.
Some interesting fatcs about vitamin A:
- Vitamin A is a fat soluble vitamin, thus requires fat for effective absorption.
- Normal level of vitamin A required for proper body functioning is about 3000 mg per day. A person could also end up eating more of Vitamin A on a regular basis, which could lead to vitamin A toxicity. If it is consumed from natural sources, it is not harmful; however, if synthetic vitamin A is consumed, it may end up as a toxin in the body.
- Every 100 g of sweet potato contains about 19200 IU of vitamin A. Sweet potato can be consumed in cooked, baked, cubed, raw or frozen form. It can be used in multiple ways and is one of the most vitamin A rich foods.
- Carrots is the most popular rich source of vitamin A. Every child knows that carrots are good for vision and eye health. Carrots can also be consumed in baked, cooked, raw or frozen form. Every 100 g of carrot contains about 17000 IU of carrot, which more than takes care of daily requirements.
- Green leafy vegetables are another rich source of vitamin A. This could be spinach, lettuce, beet greens, turnip greens, collards, kale, or other greens. Each of them contains sufficient amounts of vitamin A, and including about 100 g provides about 14000 IU of vitamin A. These can be used as salad dressings or cooked with lentils to make variety of dishes.
- The liver from any animal is the most effective nonvegetarian source of vitamin A. Consuming liver 2 to 3 times per day gives sufficient amounts vitamin A for men, women and children. Cod liver oil, which are available widely in the market are also a good source, if meat is not available.
- Dry fruits, such as apricots, which are sundried and used when there is no season for apricots, are another rich source of vitamin A. Dried peaches and prunes are also good sources for this vitamin.
- Consuming about 2 egg yolks per day provides all the required vitamin A for your body. It does contain cholesterol, but the body does need small amount of cholesterol too for various functions.
- Dairy products, such butter and cream from cow's milk which are especially fed on grass are again great sources of vitamin A.
- Small amounts of vitamin A are also present in cantaloupe melons, pumpkins, squash fruits, beetroot, bell peppers and most importantly in seasonal fruits.