Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tushar Dorage
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tushar DorageYour feedback matters!
Me and my girlfriend just touched each other on vagina with penis. Maybe a little precum was there on my penis. She opted to take an emergency contraceptive pill within four hours of we having touched. She took the I pill before 4-5 days before her periods. Can we expect a delayed period? By how many days? Can we be sure of no pregnancy?
Hello sir/madam, My wife has delivery done before 9 months but MC not start yet. Before pregnancy also same problem. please help.
Hi doctor. I got married in 2014. But we were not ready for baby that time but after 2.5 years now we want to go for family planning. Please help me to understand what precautions and what all things we need to take care. We are trying from last one month but no positive response we are getting. My husband age is 32 and I am 28. Will there be any problem while pregnancy. Do we consult some specialist? Doc please help me. Our age is fine for family planning? Will there by any such problems like infertility. actually I am very tensed and not able to understand the reason after making 6-7 tries I have not got any positive response. That's why. please help me to understand what action or what are the important things that we need to take care. My periods are regular I mean it's not 28 cycle sometime it is 30 or 35 also but I used to get periods every monthly.
Are you aware of the fact that eating sex boosting fruits may enhance your love making and increase your libido? Including sex boosting foods creates sexual magic adding spice in your life. There are some sex fruits which are been used to enhance your love making capacity since ages.
Balanced diet, especially sex boosting foods play a very important role for sexual well being. Choosing right foods has a pleasing impact on your sex life and makes more enjoyable lovemaking. There are many different types of sex fruits which you can try to increase your sex drive and most of the fruits that help to increase your sex drive will contain high levels of antioxidants and some vitamins which help to increase testosterone, male sex hormone enhancing the libido.
In today’s competitive world the focus has shift on securing finances, careers, business and the day to day life. In all this your sex life, your partner and your own needs are been neglected.
So let’s know the top 5 Fruits which help you enhance your loving making:
The pomegranate is packed with antioxidants like anthocyanins, ellagic acid and tannins. Antioxidants helps in preventing many health issues like Heart Diseases, Ageing, Arthritis, High blood pressure, reduces bad cholesterol. Apart from all these wonders it is one of best fruits for increasing your sexual stamina.
The main reason pomegranate is so effective is that it helps the body to produce nitric oxide which helps to open up blood vessels and increase to blood flow which is great for the libido.
You can eat pomegranate or drink the juice, the juice is more helpful but the fruit can also be very enjoyable to eat when shared with your partner.
Figs are also very effective at increasing libido in both males and females and it’s mainly due to the high levels of amino acids found in figs. Amino acids play an important role in normal sexual function and will help increase levels of nitric oxide in the body.
Figs increase your sexual stamina as well as have got a very sexual appearance, flavor and smell to lift up all your senses to improve the mood making it enjoyable.
Avocado’s are one of the best considered fruits for sex. The Avocado contains high levels of folic acid which help metabolize proteins giving you an energy boost increasing your sexual stamina in both males as well as females.
Avocado is full of vitamin B6 which helps to fight stress increasing the sex drive. It also helps in the production of testosterone. Due to their high potassium content they increase women’s libido. Also good news for weight watcher women is that Avocado’s contain healthy fats which we can include in our diets.
Banana is a powerhouse of Potassium. The high content of Potassium and Bromelain, an enzyme in banana helps increase libido especially in women. It has one of the highest levels of potassium to help regulate energy levels as well as B vitamins.
Have you ever thought that this small round fruit will be beneficial in enhancing your love making capacity? Yes, Dates are among those fruits which help increase your sexual stamina. They are packed with amino acids for sexual stamina as well as a good dose of fruity sugars which make them sweet and boost your energy.
To share your queries and discuss it with our experts you can join in our question-answer forum and get immediate replies.
I am 31 years female with approx 6 weeks pregnancy. I am having acne problem after pregnancy. Please suggest any remedy which should not harm my baby.
Dear doctor, My wife Conceived and 3 months completed and another 10 days 4 month will be over. After how many months v can have sexual contact between us. Kindly clarify. During pregnancy sex will affect baby. She had PCOD earlier and by treatment v solved that and now she conceived. Kindly suggest do's and don'ts pls. Thank you.
If you are primarily desk-bound in your work, correct posture and alignment is essential to prevent work related pain and injuries. Most of us get a little lazy with our posture at some point. You can expect some serious health problems, aches and pains, if you adopt a poor sitting position for long periods of time, day in and day out.
Poor sitting posture can lead to:
- Lower back pain
- Neck pain and stiffness
- Interscapular and thoracic pain and stiffness
- Shoulder pain and muscular tension
- Wrist, forearm and elbow pain
- Lumbar disc bulging and irritation
Most people don't even know that they have a problematic posture. Those who admit to having a poor posture often don’t know what to do about it. Hence education is crucial. Correct desk and computer setup is simple and effective way to avoid these potentially disabling problems.
One other point is that many people who know that they have a poor posture (and know what to do) get lazy. It's easy to slouch or get caught up in work, sitting for hours on end. There people may even set regular reminders to stand up and stretch, but simply snooze the alarms and continue working. Just remember, it is easier to keep bigger problems away than to rid yourself of them later. Stand up regularly, make a cup of tea, take a short stroll and stretch.
A good sitting posture:
- Chair height should be so that your upper legs are parallel to floor (or knees slightly lower than your hips).
- Both feet should be flat on the floor.
- Push your hips into the back of the chair.
- Ensure your chair supports your upper and lower back (use support cushions if required).
- Relax your forearms on the table to keep weight off your shoulders. Use armrests on your chair if required.
- Pull up close to your keyboard, placing it directly in front of you. Adjust your keyboard tilt to achieve a straight wrist position.
- Your screen should be directly in front of you.
- The top of your screen should be little above your seated eye level, at least an arm's length away. Use a monitor stand if required.
- If text is too small at this distance, use your computer's settings to increase display resolution or magnification (as opposed to moving the screen close to your face).
- Screen (and your desk) should be positioned to reduce glare from windows and other ligh sources. Use curtains or blinds if required.
- Keep your telephone within easy reach. Use a headset if you are regularly on the phone.
- Take 1-2 minute short breaks away from your desk every 30 minutes to stretch. Take longer breaks or change tasks every hour. Get away from your computer during lunch break.
- Give your eyes a rest. Look away in the distance during your short breaks.
Our physiotherapists are well trained and experienced in workstation setup education, postural corrective exercises and manual therapy to treat problems that arise from poor office habits. If you are feeling sore, stiff or tired at work, come see us before things get worse.
Don't just stand, move around. If you can walk around then do it. Every little helps.
Time and health are two precious assets that we don't recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.
Exercising outdoors is always fun and refreshing for the body. It de stresses the mind and increases energy in the body. Most people prefer outdoors workout due to the pleasant weather. There are many advantages of working out outdoors but you need to follow some tips to make sure your workouts are injury free.
Here are 4 tips to make your workouts safe:
- Warm up: Warming up before you begin your workout is very essential to a safe workout. A good warm up increases your heart rate and improves your blood circulation. It also improves the mobility of your joints, thus reducing the risk of injury. A sample warm up may consist of shoulder rotations, jogging in place, bodyweight squats and burpees.
- Stretch: Stretching after your workout is essential for injury free joints. Stretching helps to ease the tension in your muscles and allows greater range of motion. Blood circulation also improves along with reducing soreness in your muscles. It lengthens the muscles and allows it to return to its natural position, thus improving posture of the body. Stretches are either classified as static and dynamic. Static stretches are stretches which are held for a fixed period whereas dynamic stretches involve moving through various postures.
- Limit sun exposure: Make sure you are not over exposed to the rays of the sun. This may lead to various skin complications such as sunburns, tanning and even skin cancer. Too much sun exposure may increase free radicals in the skin, leading to various skin disorders. Apply a sunscreen before you head out as this will protect your skin. Wear proper gear such as caps and full sleeved clothing to protect your body from the harmful UV rays of the sun.
- Wear the right footwear: If you love running on roads, then you need to take special care in selecting your footwear. Running on roads without proper cushioning may increase your risk of injuries such as shin splints and other calf injuries.