Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. TusharYour feedback matters!
I have not been feeling well from last few hours some eight hours. Heartbeat has doubled and I it can be felt when I place my hand.
My triglyceride is709 Blood pressure is 155/105 Cholesterol is normal Any home remedies please suggest.
My heart is weak that I cannot see anyone having pain in our family and I am start taking tension how to make my heart strong.
My wife 46 year old, has hemoglobin content at a low rate, its about 8 for almost 20 years ,how could she attain a normal level of hemoglobin content ?also she is suffering from chest pain for several years .Please tell.
Hi, I workout in gym from last 1 year, I always feel pinching on my chest. Could you advise me what would be the problem.
Hi age is 39 years and my BP is 170/100. I do regular exercise. Should I take BP medicine regular. BP remains at this level oftenly. Pls suggest. It's a serious sign.
I am 32 years old has high blood pressure. I am experiencing abdomen pain frequently. And I have taken abdomen scan. It shows. All are correct. Recently I have relocated to kharagpur from andhra pradesh. May be it is because of not being adjusted with this food. Kindly help.
I am 21 years old I have chest pain from 22-23 days. Its a pain on a points in the chest Mainly on left side Today I walk 3-5 kms due to some work And now after I am at my bed Feeling heaviness in my chest n this heaviness now radiates to my neck. M feeling like someone holds n my neck tightly So its my heart problem or signs of heart attack Or chest pain due to gas I recently take a tablet name - pantocid for gas.
Hi, I am a 50 years old Male. Recently I have been diagnosed to have high blood pressure and i am visiting a doctor in my neighborhood. BP is around 140/100 for the last 3 months. The doctor has prescribed Aquazide 12.5 mg bi-weekly and I am having this for the last 1.5 months. There has been much change in the BP since then which I measure regularly from different dispensaries. All I need to know is, Are we going in the right direction with this or need I do more" I appreciate that it would be difficult for you to comment comprehensively, w/o even looking at me.
I have chest pain in middle from last 2-3 months. Sometimes I take Rab-20 medicine when it feels too much pain. I feel some heaviness. And most of the time I feel heaviness in breathing and whenever I wake up from bed. Please suggest me some cure.
High blood pressure is a condition which occurs when the pressure of the blood flow through the arteries increases, resulting in intense pressure. Hypertension occurs when the systolic pressure (pressure at which the heart pumps blood) and the diastolic pressure (pressure at which the heart relaxes) is more than 140 and 90 respectively.
Symptoms of high blood pressure are:
- Shortness of breath: If you have high blood pressure, then you may experience regular shortness of breath.
- Headaches: You may experience headaches on a regular basis.
- Weakness of the heart muscles: Hypertension results in a weak heart which may not be able to pump blood properly.
- Narrowing of blood vessels: Narrowing of blood vessels may lead to other complications such as failure of the kidneys, heart and brain.
- Vision problems: It may lead to vision problems as blood vessels in the eye may be affected.
The various causes of blood pressure are:
- Tobacco: If you smoke on a regular basis, you put yourself at an increased risk of getting affected by blood pressure.
- Lifestyle: Not exercising regularly, eating a sodium rich diet are all factors which can increase the chances of hypertension.
- Age: The chances of getting affected by hypertension increase as you age.
- Weight: Being excessively obese also increases your risk of getting affected by hypertension.
- Diabetes: Being diabetic makes you more prone to getting affected by diabetes.
- Hyperthyroidism: If you have an overactive thyroid gland, then it may result in hypertension.
Hypertension may result in various health complications in the body such as:
- Aneurysm: This is a disorder of the blood vessels which causes the blood vessels to bulge and weaken.
- Heart attack: High blood pressure causes the arteries to harden and thicken which may lead to a heart attack.
- Metabolic syndrome: This syndrome refers to a group of complications such as high bad cholesterol levels and insulin levels in the body.
- Impaired brain functioning: It may also impair your ability to learn and impact your cognitive skills.