Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. TusharYour feedback matters!
Can we give the injection TROXONE-T injection to a diabetic and BP patient.(Taken only insulin before 5/6 hours) The patient taken CIPMOL 650 and a antibiotics.
My heart rate is high around 85 to 100 bps and blood pressure is around 130/90 (variate to upward) after the car accident last year (Jan 2016). Subsequent to that I go for the check up to Cardio Doctor. He suggest me for the proper diet, quit smoking/alcohol and not to worry as everything is normal with your heart. However since then I used to feel this high palpitation which lead me to anxiety. Suggest me Doctor what to do? As I even started cardiac and gym. I am 32 years old and my earlier profession was the Branch manager of the bank. From Bangalore.
Hello sir/madam, I have a small hiatus hernia and I experience heart aches and stomach problems mostly. I have been prescribed esomeprazole and sucral syrup for a month and I'm having it for 2 weeks now. I have also been diagnosed with hypothyroidism which I have a value of 18.00 tsh and I'm having thyrox50 pills as well for the last two weeks. Can the thyroid be cured completely. Will he chest pain remain life long? Can you please help me.
I daily drink last few months i had problem of fast heart beat at the sleeping time in the night. Now i am having Ashokarisht of Dabur. At present it is better that last few months. I m also having high cholestrol problem. Will it lower my cholestrol?
I am 25 male I have hypertension taking medicine, weekends I use to drink beer is this any harmful to my kidneys.
My Mom is 54 years old. She had blockage in artery as per TMT but the ECHO test results were not alarming and she is on medication with ECOASPIRIN-AV 75.
Sometimes when Bend down suddenly or sit suddenly or may be without any sudden work my heart starts beats more faster and at that time I can't do anything. It will come to regular beats after 5 to 10 min or may be half an hour. When I consulted jayadeva hospital 2 years back they told no problem. And last month I faced this problem around 15 times and once or twice in a month I face this problem. Please suggest me solution.
I am 39 years old and I am having left shoulder pain. Sometimes front all get stiffness. Due to which I am getting regular ecg so that this is not heart problem. I am having bp since last 4 years. Cholesterol was there but I am taking tablet and regular test of lipid profile. Coming under control. Why this pain is?
My husband's age is 49 years .His tmt test is absolutely normal but echo is 82%.He has suffering from HCM since 18 years. Can he led a normal life?
I am 37 years old, my cholesterol/HDL 4.1, HDL cholesterol >60 mg/di and LDL cholesterol <130 mg mg/di Please advise.
Sir I am facing little difficulty breathing. It's like I have to make an effort for proper breathing. Sometimes some obstructions also coming in nasal area. What to do?
I am 28 year guy and I am sufering from heart palpitation or rapid heart rate, high pulse rate, sometime it mid chest tightens, shortness of breath, ecg. Bp, sugar, lipid profile, lift, thyroid are normal, my local doctor say its gerd. Sm say panic attack. I am taking rabidoc it bbf and atrolip 10 mg hs, metlar 12.5 relieve this symptom. But it may decrease bp. Serum iron is 38. Suggest medicine, diagnosis.
Sir. I underwent open heart surgery at my 62 years of age i. E. In the year 2000. I was alright and take ecosprin 150 every day. Recently I observed that when I take my food or tiffen, I feel some pain while walking even a bit distance. This remains for half an hour so then I will be alright. Please. Advise me the reason for this and any suggession by way of medicine etc. Thanking you sir.
I have regular chest pain, excessive sweating without doing any hard work, also I have in digestion problems, are they symptoms of heart risk, what is to be done to increase heart health.
I am a 59 year old woman who is vegetarian. I suffer from bad headaches that might be migraines and high blood pressure. What ayurvedic medicines may I take.
Atrial fibrillation is a condition that results in rapid heartbeat leading to heart failure, stroke, and other cardiac complications. In this condition, the upper valves of the heart beat irregularly. Some of the common symptoms of this condition include weakness, heart palpitations and shortness of breath. There could be several episodes of Atrial fibrillation. Although it is not life threatening, there could be serious complications owing to the nature of the condition. Atrial fibrillation can also lead to a condition known as the ischemia.
What are the different types of Atrial fibrillation?
- Occasional- This condition is also known as paroxysmal fibrillation. Here the symptoms come and go. For few patients, the symptoms might stay for a few minutes, for others, it can stay up to hours before everything becomes normal again.
- Persistent- The beat of the heart does not go back to normal. Medication along with electric shocks might be required to amend the condition.
- Long-standing persistent- This is the kind of Atrial fibrillation that can last up to 12 months at stretch.
- Permanent- This is the type where the erratic rhythm of the heartbeat can’t be restored. Long term medication is required to fix the condition.
What are the possible causes of Atrial fibrillation?
Some of the possible causes of Atrial fibrillation include Coronary artery disease, sleep apnea, viral infection, lung diseases, exposure to tobacco, caffeine, etc, metabolic imbalance, hyperactive thyroid gland, viral infections, congenital heart defects, stress due to illness, pneumonia and surgery, history of heart surgeries etc.
What are the risk factors for Atrial fibrillation?
Here are some of the common risk factors for this condition:
- Age plays a critical role in any cardiac related disorder. The older a person is, the greater are the chances of Atrial fibrillation
- High blood pressure along with unhealthy lifestyle can increase the risk of Atrial fibrillation
- People with a history of obesity can get this disease
- Chronic conditions such as kidney disease, metabolic syndrome, thyroid problems can lead to Atrial fibrillation
- People with an existing heart condition such as heart problem, heart palpitation, valve failure, coronary artery disease etc have an increased risk of suffering from Atrial fibrillation.
How is Atrial fibrillation diagnosed?
A doctor might use one of the many tests or diagnostic technique that are available to diagnose this condition:
- ECG- This is first but an important test to fathom whether there are any irregularities in the heart beat. The sensor presents in the ECG machine throws heart bit diagram in the form of graphs.
- Echocardiogram- This is a technique wherein sound waves are passed through the heart and an image is taken to understand about any possible irregularities. This is a fine test that can readily detect underlying and structural heart diseases.
- Blood tests- Blood tests can help to identify any thyroid irregularity or other condition that might lead to Atrial fibrillation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.