Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Occupational Therapists in India. You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Occupational Therapists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Speech Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tripti SrivastavaYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old my both legs are traumering internally and my right ear is making some sound continuously but no pain because of this I am not able to sleep nasal congestion is der vitamin d vitamin b12 and thyroid test became normal but still nobody diagnosed my disease now m going to depression because of health issue. Please help me which disease is this and which test you suggest.
I haven't sleep since last 23 hours. But I am still not tired. My eyes are paining and I am feeling sleeplessness. During my master of engineering final exams, I used to read late night. And I also got concentration those time. Now I am habitual with these kinds of daily useful painful habits. Tomorrow's I am having boiler operation boe engineer exam and I am very tensed weather I will be able to write my paper or not. I am not satisfied with my sleep. Someone please guide me in solving my serious problem of sleeplessness. I will be very much thank full to those who helps me. I am also a teacher and I also guide to all of my students truly and similarly as I guide my students truly, I also want someone to guide me truly. I am very much diss appointed and helpless to my self. My legs are also not paining. Neither my hands are paining. So now I can't understand weather what to do and what not to do? My other friends are not facing any of such serious problem. I do not know that why only I am facing the problems. Do I need to sit back and relax or shall I do exercise?
I am 42 years old male living in middle east. I have been having severe pain on my Right leg and most often feel it is frozen and reducing the strength. This All happened after getting a urine infection. Which is cured after taking medicine. But pain on legs remain there from almost 3 months.
My right side leg joint pain alot while walking so give some suggestions how to reduce pain and hair loss.
Hello doc, there is a pain on both the side of my breasts near arm pit especially while I'm sleeping is there a sign of any disease?
This is a flexion deformity affecting the distal interphalangeal joint of the finger and is due to either distal extensor tendon rupture or avulsion with a bony fragment after traumatic forced flexion of the extended finger tip. The resultant weakness is often painless and presents with an inability to actively extend the fingertip. Non traumatic mallet finger occurs more often in diabetics. Treatment is usually by splinting the distal interphalangeal joint in extension. Surgery is rarely required.
My bone below my arm which is at the back of left hand is paining a lot from past 10 days. Actually I got heart and I usually carry my bag in the left hand which is heavy. Please advise some home remedy for the sam.
My brother 2 year old and he can't walk properly he walk on his leg finger in Hindi (panja) we talk him to doctor there is no problem in his bone how make him walk please help what to do.
I am 62 years old man having my right tibia fracture which has been operated with im nailing one year ago. Due to soft tissue infection the nail has been removed successfully and xray plate shows that reunion of my tibia has been done. My question is whether there is any possibility for further infection in the soft tissue.
Hi, I am 28 year old boy, my height is 168cm and weight is 72kg, whenever I start regular running, after 5-10 days I suffer from legs pain every time and pain increases in in legs bones until I do not stop running. Please advise me. Thankyou.
I have pain in my legs the pain comes when I run so please help me out And my foot arch is also not gud.
I am 56 years old. I have pain in my hands fingers and in joints of hand also every time and feel pain in legs joints and ankles.In morning I feel very much pain. Should I take these medicines? If yes, from where these medicines will buy. Now I am taking treatment for gall bladder stone in Allopathy.
I have a nagging pain running down the neck, shoulder blade and down the back on the left side of my spine.please do help
An orthopaedic fracture is a serious issue that will require lots of care for the bones to heal and re-join. A broken bone is usually plastered so that the tissue may grow back together by fusing eventually, over a period of weeks. When these bones begin to rebuild in an effort to come together, the new bones are called soft callus. This will require lots of energy, which primarily comes from calories. This ensures that essential proteins like amino acids can be taken from the right type of food which would stimulate good blood flow.
So, let us take a look at the best diet that one can follow in order to recover from a fracture.
- Kale: Leafy green vegetables and herbs like kale can help in supplying good amount of protein and iron as well as calcium, which is highly important for good and strong bones. One can also find plenty of calcium in salmon and other kinds of sea food like sardines; consuming these can speed up the process. Sea vegetables like seaweed can also help in the process.
- Yogurt: Calcium can be supplied by various other kinds of food including yogurt, which has two kinds of amino acids. These amino acids are lysine and glutamine, which can assist the bones in swift calcium absorption for better recovery of the broken bones.
- Spinach: This is a very important ingredient in the bone healing process thanks to its dual elements of calcium and zinc, which come together to cause the appropriate chemical reaction for bone rebuilding. Other zinc heavy food items include pumpkin seeds and wheat germ as well as red meat.
- Broccoli: Ingredients like broccoli are rich in Vitamin K1, which is known to very good for the bone recovery process. This vitamin helps in mineralisation of the bone so that they may fuse with each other and form a new mass. One can have up to one cup of this green vegetable per day for a quick and effective fracture recovery process. Other ingredients like cheese and raw dairy products are known to have plenty of this vitamin as well.
- Green Bell Peppers: High on vitamin C which helps in producing the skin and tissue structuring element called collagen, green bell peppers are an excellent ingredient that can help you in your fracture healing process. Vitamin C can also be found in citrus fruits like oranges, strawberries as well as tomatoes.
- Milk: While milk has plenty of calcium, it also has another important ingredient called vitamin D. When calcium and vitamin D come together, the bones tend to heal much faster as vitamin D helps the bones in absorbing the calcium at a much high rate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.