Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Thakur'S Homoeopathy Karve NagarYour feedback matters!
I'm an over weight person sir day by day my weight is increase. so what should i do sir I'm already on diet and do walking regular.
I have gum problems, receding gums and pain in teeth blood comes out during brushing teeth and chewing food.
Hello dear sir/Mam I am 20 years old My face is oily .i use cream on my face name is olay white radiance in day and night sometimes I missed Is that cream is okay? For a good skin ? Please give a some suggestion also about other good cream of oily skin and how should I care of my skin Thanks a lot Sir/Mam.
I have almost a good physique. But how to get rid of my fat butt. Abd what are reasons of a good body but fat butt.
I have stomach pain from 4 days and I consult near a doctor but no use. So give some suggestion to me.
I am diabetes and taking Gemer 1 tablet. In my recent test report total cholesterol, barium and lead are on higher side. Please let me know the cause and remedy. My age is 59 year. Thanks.
I want to know that how I maintain my self after done sex two time in a week and I also go regularly gym. So how I maintain my fitness too.
Meri D&C k baad se mujhe periods ni ho rahe thy lakin kal se mujhe period hue hai or bht hi kam period ho rahe hain or mere husband ka olan hai k in periods k baad hum baby k bare mn sochin tu kya mere lye ya aney wale baby k lye koi prblm tu ni ho gi or jese ab mujhe bht hi kam period ho rahe hain tu in period k baad mn pregnant ho sakti hon mera first miscarridge 18 july ko hua or D&C 4 August ko hue ply help me.
I have been suffering from knee pain and my MRI report says that grade 111 tear in posterior horn of medial meniscus, grade 11 tear on posterior horn and body of lateral meniscus. And mild left synovial effusion. And doctor suggested me to have a knee surgery. So I want to know that whether I will get well as earlier or some defect may be left after surgery. Please answer me as soon as possible.
Sir I have some face skin problem whenever I go in sunlight my skin become oily and sticky. My skin tone become darker. Just now I am using ahaglow facewash and cosmelite cream. But there is no improvement in skin conditions.
My wife gets abnormal periods. Cycle and always complain a about low hemoglobin even after treatment I want permanent solution please help.
Your mouth is the breeding place for various bacteria. These bacteria use the sugar in food and turn them into acids. These acids then react with a tooth, gradually drilling a hole in it, which is infamously known as a tooth cavity.
You might wonder why exactly this happens. When your teeth are subjected to acid frequently, the repeated acid attacks on the enamel, the enamel starts losing its minerals. The first sign of tooth decay is when a white spot appears on the tooth. This white spot is the area from where the enamel has lost its minerals. If not taken care of from the time this early sign of decay makes an appearance, then the decay just gets more serious and the white spot will turn into a cavity.
Here are some tips to avoid tooth decay altogether:
- Use fluoride based toothpaste and mouthwash: Fluoride prevents tooth decay from maturing. It can even reverse or stop tooth decay, which is in its early stage. It also protects the tooth from further decay and replenishes the lost minerals from the enamel and prevents any further loss. It also reduces the acid making ability of the bacteria present in the mouth.
- Keep a check on food: Keep a study check on what you are eating. If you eat too much of junk food or food which contains a lot of sugar regularly, then suffering from a tooth decay is inevitable. Try to limit those foods to maybe once or twice a week.
- Brush your teeth: Brush your teeth regularly, preferably with fluoride toothpaste. Not only will the fluoride toothpaste protect your teeth, the toothbrush will also take out any food particle stuck between two teeth. Brush at least twice a day or preferably after every meal and before bed.
- Use dental floss: Clean in between your teeth with a dental floss.
- Eat cheese: Cheese contains casein which prevents tooth decay or cavity formation.
- Visit your dentist regularly: Make sure you visit your dentist regularly to keep your teeth healthy.