Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Tarun DattaYour feedback matters!
I am suffered from fissure for last 5 months. What should I do? I used 2% diltiazem cream. Bt can't relief occur. What should I do?
I am twenty five years old, I find it very difficult to sleep even for 4-5 hours in a day. My sleep cycles are irregular. Sometimes I feel sleepy at 10 in the night and for next 2 days I do not sleep at all. My sleep cycles keep on changing every 2-3 days. What should I do to get a sound sleep of 6-7 hours atleast everyday. As of now I am not suffering from any health problems.
Can a diabetic person take banana, please let me have your opinion. As every doctor says that diabetic person should refrain from banana.
Requesting for a quick and confirm response. I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 27th August and she had ipill (ecp) after 6 hours of Intercourse. After 4 days i.e. On 1st September she started bleeding and the bleeding continued for 4 days. We have done four home urine pregnancy test and the results came NEGATIVE. All the tests were done after 21 days of Intercourse. We even did a BHCG test on 17th October which was exactly 7 weeks after unprotected sex. The result was <1.20 miU/ml. I have two questions. please help me out. 1st. Is she pregnant or do we have to worry about pregnancy? 2nd: no bleeding has taken place after September. Why? please help us out.
I am new born baby mother. From morning I am Losing blood during motion. The bleeding ends asa I end motion. For motion I am pressurizing. Does it cause of constipation? Do I need to worry. Do I suffer from piles. Please tell.
What are the causes of Bipolar Disorder? How to recover from this disease, Please give me better solution.
How lukewarm water good for cold .we know that cold is viral disease .do it really have any affect of warm water?
I am 17 year old girl. And i, m suffering from cold since one week, now i, m suffering from extreme cough, but I have heard that cough syrup result in sleeping. Advice something which is effective.
I have some problems in my digestive system, so I not feel comfortable, also thyroid, what should you do to prevent them?
Hi sir, I am suffering from stomach pain since three weeks ago as I walked into the local doctor but it's still continuing please assist me what should I do.
My grand father is having diabetes. Even my dad is having diabetes.in our family many people have diabetes. So all are telling tat due to heredity even i'll suffer from diabetes after I turn 35 years. so still i'm 25 years old. So how to control from now from not getting diabetes. please tel me how to maintain and what to do from now in detail.
I am 23year old female, I am staying in Pg and I have constipation problem, what can I do to cure it.
Carrot and beetroot. Amazing foods. I'm daily having in breakfast. But my doubt is how to have them? Juice form or just eat them. One of my friends told me to have in juice form as it is easily absorbed in blood and other frnd told me to eat just like that without juicing them because some nutrients will be lost while blending them. So pls clear my doubt.
If your blood sugar has shot to the border level, but not quite high enough to be considered as Diabetes, think of it as a blessing. You are given the opportunity to take corrective measures and prevent the onset of diabetes. The ball is still in your court and you can take the right steps to prevent it from evolving to Type 2 Diabetes.
Here are the best ways to prevent:
- Know where do you stand: Find out your blood sugar levels by getting a blood sugar test done. Being older than 45 with a Body Mass Index above 25, puts you at a greater risk, so get your blood sugar checked. Even more pressing reasons to get checked can be high blood pressure or cholesterol or history of diabetes in the immediate family.
- Eat healthy: Food is medicine and what you feed your body, impacts the most on your overall health. Is your diet full of fast food and highly processed foods? Then, its time to change to a well-balanced diet full of wholesome nutrients. Eat regularly scheduled meals with a wide variety of foods in order to avoid extreme blood sugar spikes.
- Bust the stress: Chronic stress tends to suppress your immune system and lead to grave consequences. Since, stress aggravates your blood sugar levels, practice techniques of Yoga and meditation to drive stress away from your life.
- Move your body: When you are at a greater risk of diabetes it is time to act and avoid a sedentary lifestyle. Regular exercise can help you manage your overall health and boost your energy levels. Also, exercise keeps blood sugar levels from spiking after meals and active muscles will use insulin efficiently. Maintain a good fitness regime with 30 minutes of moderate exercise like walking, jogging, aerobics at least 5 days a week and opt for intensive exercises like cardio, weight training or strength training at least twice a week.
- Get quality sleep: Deprivation of sleep derails metabolism. According to studies, people who clock less than 6 hours of sleep are more likely to see their blood sugar climb up into the pre-diabetes territory. A short sleep for a prolonged time can potentially set the stage for high blood sugar.
- Medication: In most cases, simple lifestyle changes like the above will help to prevent type 2 diabetes. But in special cases, you can visit a doctor and he may prescribe certain drugs to keep the glucose production in check.
Prediabetes is a warning sign and a good wakeup call for you. So, wake up and take the right steps for a better tomorrow. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.