Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Tarun DattaYour feedback matters!
Sir Sex karne ki capacity only 10 sec ki he please koi spray ya oil btaye jo side effects na kare or medical pe easily mil jaye.
Hi, I do not get hard erection and I think it is due to over masturbation Anyone can please suggest that how it is curable? N chances of getting it cured?
My husband is 70, a heart patient, and has a pot belly. We eat all the right foods and are on a constant diet! I don't know what I'm doing wrong! Need help please.
In my ear some pain in outer body of ear .And kuch sujan bhi h jisse karan pain ho raha h to kuchh solution bataiye.
My friend is 47 years old. How to increase the penis size? Also suggest some medications for erectile dysfunction.
I am suffering from fever from two to three days. What is your suggestion and what is your prescription.
Hi I am 23 year old male. I have a problem with my liver. Suffering from fatty liver. So what diet should I avoid and what should I eat.
I am 25 years old. I am suffering from these symptoms: breathing problem, burning sensation after having food, headache.
I am suffering from acne with itching. It started on shoulders and gradually creeped to upper arms. Now they are around buttocks, lower abdomen, thighs and some portion of back. It starts with rash and becomes pus filled and dark spot is left there after 2 days. It's an ongoing process. It starts and ends in few days and they reappear.
I am 20 years old I am suffering from brain fog situation like past months situation get normal for some days in between but for all other days it goes like same. Is it due to sinus how can I treat it?
From last 4 days every night after my dinner gas forming in my stomach a lot .its very uncomfortable. I don't knw y its happening every night. I have drink milk at evening time from 4 days. So that is the reason?
Sir I have a stomach problem from last 2 month. In the morning I can't properly fresh. So what can I do.
Kidney is the most vital organ in the body as it eliminates the waste material from our blood. When kidneys fails to carry out its work effectively the waste materials gets accumulated in the blood and end up with many serious disease condition that affects the other vital structures in our body. The function of the kidney is carried out artificially by an external device called dialyser to purify the blood and remove the waste products from it. This procedure is called as dialysis. There are two types of dialysis they are haemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis. In Haemodialysis, the waste products are removed from the blood and there by the fluid and electrolyte balance is maintained.
Things a person should follow if they are undergoing haemodialysis
- Love your heart: Patients undergoing dialysis are at more risk of getting cardiac problems. So it is best advised to follow few of the following measures to take care of their heart
- Diet: Dialysis not only removes the waste matters from your blood but sometimes also the essential electrolytes and nutrients. Protein, potassium sodium and phosphorus are the major things that are to be noted.
- Encourage the patient to take high quality protein rich foods like meat, fish, milk, egg and chicken which is essential to improve your muscle strength and immunity.
- Have a check of your sodium level and take sodium rich foods accordingly, as excess sodium may increase the fluid intake.
- Limit your fluid intake: Use ice cubes instead of water or use small cups of water. Make sure you measure every sip of water you take.
- Don't Overeat: Slow down while eating and stop eating when you feel full. don’t over load your stomach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a nephrologist.