Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tanuja S JoshiYour feedback matters!
Extremely an inappropriate and lacking of Experience to understand the problem. I'd highly suggest don't consult to doctor
I have itching in my vagina. Not actually inside my vagina its on the outer part r you may call the outer lips of the vagina. N if I scratch down there it burns very badly. N since its a very sensitive part I am worried about it. please tell me what could be the reason for it. N please suggest some home remedies not medicines. I am a virgin (just in case you need to know this to understand my problem better)
I got my blood tested for STD few days back and it came out positive so I've been taking this medicine for like 12 days now so my doubt is, is it safe to have unprotected or protected sex again? Thank you.
Can bleeding possible in pregnancy or not? If bleeding happened this means pregnancy has not happened?
I am 29 years old and in last month of pregnancy. It's my first baby. Doctor said my amniotic fluid level is mild increase in level. Is there any problem to go for normal delivery?
Kidney Cleanse is not a common medicine you take and get the result in a while.
It is different than the medicine you buy from the chemist, prescribed by your doctor. Yes, you may get relief after taking the medicine because those medicines have the chemical within them which gives you temporary relief.
But actually the disease is still there in your body and one or the other day it will again re-appear.
In addition, those medicines have the side effects which harm your healthy organs.
There is a treatment of every disease in Homeo and Herbal Extracts (H2o).
If we have the natural treatment then why would anyone intake those harmful medicines made from drugs
“Kidney cleanse is a 100% Natural and is made with homeo and herbal plant extracts, which has no side effects. It is the natural approach for the treatment of any disease. It detoxifies your kidney’s waste and clean all the junk and toxins present within.
This treatment is holistic because it does not focus on a diseased organ but it treats the person as a whole. This medicine has the power of herbs, which contains many natural ingredients. They work together to produce a beneficial.
Body waste and toxins deposited or retained in organs,
it guarantees the best immune system and the problem gets eradicate from the root.
Actually I got my last periods on 5th february, 2016 and then no periods in 5th march, I had sex on 13th march using condom but to be sure took I pill on 14th march within 22 hrs, got bleeding on 24th march but to a minimum till 26th march. Took pregnancy test on 29th march evening. Negative result. Am I pregnant? Please help.
Had unprotected sex with my bf on 4th jan at 7 am took unwanted 72 at 8 pm .My period was due on 10 jan it did not come nor bleeding happened. Did pregnancy test on 13th jan its negative me worried what to do.
On 5th november, my boyfriend masturbated, wiped his hands thoroughly with tissue after an orgasm and fingered me about 20 minutes later. He said his hands were completely dry. My last period was on 18th october. Is there any chance I could be pregnant? I have irregular periods, and have been pretty stressed out for the past 2 weeks because of final exams and excessive traveling. I have some cramps and feel a bit nauseous. Also, I have not been exercising for the past month while I used to do so every day. I used to have polycystic ovaries. Thank you.
Hi I gave a birth two months back nw my stomach is looking as 5months pregnancy please tel me what are the remedies I should take to fit my stomach I got cesarean.
I am now 5 weeks 6 days pregnant. I had my hcg level on 4th aug to 1555. Last night I had very light brown discharge. I could see it when wiping. Is it normal.
I m 20 year female. I have problem of regularly white discharge and discontinuity with monthly periods. What to do please answer.
I am pregnant 2 time. And my first baby is 6 years old. My delivery is cesarean there is chance to normal delivery.
Infertility refers to the inability to conceive after having sex without protection. The biological inability of a man or a woman to contribute to conception and carry a full-term pregnancy may also be referred to as infertility. Among the various treatments for infertility, homeopathy accounts for being an effective one in both men and women.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in women
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of acid vaginal charges: Borax and Natrum Phos are considered to be the best homeopathic medicines for infertility in women because of acid vaginal charges. These medicines are used when the vaginal discharges are destructive, acrid and kills sperms. Borax is used when the discharge is like egg white, copious and warm and it helps in easy conception. Natrum Phos is used when the discharge is acrid, creamy or honey colored.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of prolonged and profuse periods: Calcarea Carb and Aletris Farionosa are used in case of too much prolonged, too profuse menstrual periods and periods which occur before time. Early mensus are experienced by patients. Anemia, leucorrhea, fatigues, tiredness and weakness may be experienced with menorragia.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men:
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with erectile dysfunction: There are several effective homeopathic medicines for this purpose. Agnus Castus is used when a man’s sexual desire and physical ability is low and the genitals stay relaxed, cold and flaccid. Caladium is best when infertility or impotency occurs due to mental depression. In this case, the genitals stay relaxed and weak erection is observed. Selenium is another efficient homeopathic medicine for erectile dysfunction in cases of slow and weak erections. Involuntary semen discharge may also be experienced.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with low sperm count: X-ray is the most effective homeopathic medicine for treating low sperm count in men. Sperm count gets increased and both the quantity and quality of sperm are enhanced.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with orchitis: Conium is an ideal homeopathic medicine for treating infertility in men with orchitis. The testicles are swollen, enlarged and become hard. Conium also helps when a patient has a history of suppressed sexual desire.
Homeopathy is the most natural treatment for fertility in men and women, with no side effects on the body. Homeopathic medicine works with following rule of the nature's law of cure and these medicines work naturally without producing any harm to the body. You should consult a homeopathic practitioner before taking any homeopathic remedy for infertility.