Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. TamskrYour feedback matters!
. Hello mam my mc come 4 days before last periods. I want to get pregnant. I don't know about my ovulation period please help me.
The vagina is a muscular, tubular structure of the female genital tract extending from the vulva to the cervix (the opening of the urethra). Sexual activity affects vaginal health in a number of different ways during intercourse and in the long term.
A few of the varying effects and the factors responsible for these effects are listed below:
- Changing size of the vagina: The vagina is designed to be elastic and adjustable. So, no permanent change in size is possible but it does undergo temporary changes in sizes as effects of sex. The inner walls of the vagina enlarge during sexual intercourse and during childbirth. Tissues in the clitoris puff out and harden, this also causes an expansion in size. It takes a while to get back to its normal size.
- Vaginal secretion: When you are aroused during sex, the blood vessels supplying the vagina expand immediately. The blood flow increases to lubricate the vaginal walls (rugae). The rugae unfold and the space increases. These secretions are important because, women who are sexually inactive for a long time at a stretch, experience dryness that leads to urinating difficulties and rashes.
- Unusual discharge: Apart from natural lubricants, vagina secretes some fluids, the process being termed as 'female ejaculation'. A tiny amount of white fluid made of prostate plasma cells, is produced just before you climax and discharged with some quantity of urine. Sometimes, prostatic specific antigen (PSA) and prostatic acid phosphatase (usually found in semen) are also found in the secretion.
- Infections in the urinary tract: The friction caused by sexual intercourse may cause small cuts which enable bacteria to pass from the vagina to the urinary bladder through the urethra. This causes infection in the bladder, the urinary tract and the vagina. These can be avoided by using a condom or by urinating before and after having sex.
- Vaginal pain: A lot of women report the experience of pain and discomfort inside or around the vagina during and immediately after sex. The pain can result from repeated sex within a short period of time or reduced secretion of natural lubricants. If the pain is too severe, you should see a doctor because yeast infections or chronic vulvodynia can also be responsible for the pain sensation.
HelloDoctor, I am one year married and we don't won't baby right now. But last night when we having sex by mistake condom broke and in morning my mens start my husband insist me taking i-pill. Before 7month I already take i-pill. Second time taking i-pill is safe or any problem in future when I want conceive? Taking i-pill during period is safe or not?
I am 43 year old woman. I was having my periods regularly and all of a sudden I have missed my periods from last month. Am scared that nothing is serious. What is the cause that I have missed my periods or is it that menopause have started.
We want to conceive a baby and trying since 6 month but nothing happened, s he is also getting periods but 3 days late.
Hi For why hysteroscopy will do ? anything problem in uterus or summing else, for hysteroscopy how it vl cost, and it's safer side or nt tell me that also
I am a unmarried girl age 24 my body is fatty with bulky stomach my menstruation cycle are always irregular and stay for month with heavy bleeding which led to weakness. I get tired soon and have regular pain in my joints and legs sometimes with heavy breathing and fast heart beat. Sometime I have swellings on my foot and face. I have problem of lack of sleep so I m not able to continue my exercises for long time as it results me more fatigue please give some suggestions.
I am 19. Year old girl and I am pregnant running 10. Days I am using miffty bleeding are law and pain problem please tell me doctor.
I am 18 years old. I had a intercourse on Jan 2 nd taken contraceptive on 5th. How ever I had my regular period on Jan 3rd it blessed heavily for 2 days and stopped abruptly. Yet not period turned up. Taken pregnancy test trice. Result of negative. And periods did not turn up. Could be pregnant?
Hi I am 29 years of age .well I checked my pregnancy test on 4th of february. So after checked I saw it came two lines one line is clear but one line is lighter. So what is that means is this am I pregnant?
Hi doctor, I underwent my iui on 9th of march and today is my 13th day after iui. I got few drops of blood when I urinated. Is that normal or does it says that my iui didn't work. Please advise. Thanks
For the first time, centuries of subjective knowledge has been demystified using modern artificial intelligence. Nadi tarangini's ultra sensitive sensors and advanced software give you precise nadi patterns and a high degree of accuracy.
*Quick and comprehensive nadi report*
In just five minutes, get physical and mental wellness indicators, along with diet and lifstyle suggestions
*Detect dosha imbalances*
Through gati and sparsha based vikruti
*Easy report interpretation*
With low, medium and high references for each parameter. Compare current nadi pattern with averaged healthy dosha patterns.
Tackle the problem of patient retention with clear evidence of your treatment's effectiveness over time.