Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. TambeYour feedback matters!
I am having pain in my left hand (opposite to the palm on upper side) frm last 5 days. Evn I applied moov olso. Bt no relief. please help me.
I am a 22 years old male, I have some back pain from last 2 months, I used some pain killer bit it did not give me relief, what should I do now?
Hello sir I am 22 years old boy and I have always back pain, my health is good but why this problem occur? Please advise.
I have done my ACL Reconstruction surgery before days .and now I am start my job. But in work place at first floor. No lift available. So can I use steps for the reach in first floor. My physio start from one month. Pl give any suggestion for take care.
Dr. I use to put my wallet in my back pocket. At the time I f sleeping I feel pain travel through my leg muscles. Can you suggest any exercise or medicine.
Which Medicines I can take. If I am feeling pain in my knee please suggest me right Medicines for it.
Am a driver am doing sitting job. Very long time I am having back pain. How can relief from back pain. Same time am a smoker past 7 years I am smoking regularly. Now I want to stop the smoking. Pls advice me.
Hi I had unprotected sex and I gave ipill to my girl within 30 hrs and today her body was paining gave crocin and this was first time for both of them so its normal ?
I have knee problem. There isnot injury just some musel problem. How I make my body joint strong. Is there any good calcium tablets available for bones & joint.
I am 53 yrs male. Feeling left foot left side pain since quite some time. Previously it used to come only during winters. Please guide solution.
The most common cause of neck pain can be cervical disc disease. It is generally caused by the abnormality of the disc that is the cushion present between the vertebrae. The disc can get damaged because of arthritis or any unknown cause. When damaged, it usually leads to inflammation or spasm of the muscles leading to neck pain.
There are a number of pain medications, traction exercises, and physical therapy for minimizing the neck pain. However, these home based remedies help in relieving pain along with a speedy recovery:
- Take it easy: If you have a busy and hectic life, then take it easy. Living with cervical disc diseases can lead to an increase in the neck pain; thus cutting down on activities helps. A comfortable position should be observed while resting. If need be then a pillow can be placed under the neck.
- Apply Cold/Heat Pack: There is always a confusion regarding whether a cold or a hot pack is to be used. The recommendation is to use ice or cold pack for the first 24 to 48 hours of the injury, so that the swelling subsides. This should then be followed by hot fermentation in order to improve the muscle stiffness and also loosen them. But in case of a cervical disc disease neither cold nor heat penetrates the tissue to relieve inflammation, so it is best to use the one which feels better. Whichever, pack is chosen it should only be used for 20 minutes and then left for 40 minutes. Take care and do not use ice or heat directly against the skin.
- Stretch: Stretching exercises should be done in order to improve the flexibility and relieve pain in the neck. Exercises can be performed after warming up of the muscles by a warm towel or bath. Here are a few simple stretches for cervical disc disease that you can do at home:
- Move the neck: As per the study by the American Medical Association, women who had neck pain got relief when they did exercises using light weight and resistance bands. This increased their endurance and strength of the neck muscles. Also, 30 minutes of exercise in the form of biking, walking, swimming, and biking is recommended to improve the blood flow.
- Maintain the posture of the neck: A bad posture can cause a neck pain. Every time while standing, sitting, walking, lifting the posture should be kept in mind. The head and neck should be kept straight and the back should be supported in order to avoid neck pains.
Hlo sir my mom is getting with deep leg pain last 12 years, I HV consult so many doctors, desi medicines and homeopathy medicines but she HV no relief, help me sir tell me wt I do please.
Hi My mom is 53 years old and suffering from artheritis. Please advice what to do. Her aaccp test is >200 and ra factor is 45
I have two knee pain when I stepped our 1st floor residence and our roof-top stain, I feel some pain. Actually my age is 58 years, my height is 5 ft 3 inches and my present waight is 67 kgs. Kindly advise me at the earliest what medicines should I take, my food habit should be and what type of excerise should I take henceforth.
I am 46 yes, diabetic but no medicine. 2.5 years back got injured during throwing stone to a man go tree by falling into the field. I got treatment from orthopedics ond take injection. But not completely cured, even pain in right shoulder, x-ray report OK. Exercise done regularly. Pls advice.
Writer's cramp is a focal dystonia of the fingers, hand, and/or forearm. Symptoms usually appear when a person is trying to do a task that requires fine motor movements, such as writing or playing a musical instrument. Clumsiness and painful tightness in the hand
and forearm occur during writing or playing, and abnormal tension
and strange posturing of hand develops.
It has a strong psycological over lay. A patient hearing of the complaints of the patient & reassuring him of recovery helps him a great deal.Tranqulizers & anti oxydents give relief.
Local Botulinum toxin injection produces temporary relief.
Retraining and learning new techniques help some patients. But the outlook is poor in some cases and may lead to the end of musical careers.