Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Swati Shailesh Kejbhat
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Swati Shailesh KejbhatYour feedback matters!
I've been suffering from pcod since 4 years now and initially I had symptoms like acne and facial hair but now my periods get disturbed. I've been taking homeopathy medicines since 5 months but no results found. Whenever I ask in how much will it take me to recover he says it's just a starting. No one knows may be years. Is it true?
Dear sir I having lot of issues and I want best treatment for headache and stomach problem so please help mr.
Hello Lybrate. I have male pattern baldness. My hairline is residing day by day. Is this possible to get back hair on those bald areas? My hair has become thin also. Please help me with solutions.
I am 26 years old male. My wight is only 46 kg. How to gain wait and my body posture is not straight from back to solder. So how to correct my body posture.
I am 27years old. I had an ectopic pregnancy operation before 6 months. It was a laser operation. But from few days I am having pain in my navel stitch. Wht should I do.
I have 11 weeks pregnancy. But now yesterday spotting seen. I am very nervous about my baby's health. Is this any complicated condition.
I am 20 years old .I'm suffering from dark spots on my face .day by day its population is increasing one by one .I'm used a number of ointment to reduce that but it not work Properly. Wt can I do now please help me.
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.