Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Swati PhalleYour feedback matters!
Sir/madam. Maine RNA PCR Quantitative test karaya hai 120 days post exposure pr. Result aya hai target not detected and 120 days pr CMIA test bhi karaya hai .result aya hai non reactive. My question is ke maine jese Hiv RNA Quantitative test karaya hai to maine padha ke Quantitative early detection me use nhi hota Hiv Rna Wualitative use hota hai. Bt sr Rna Qualitative to bs ye btata hai ke virus hai ya nhi bt RNA Quantitative to ye bhi btata hai ke virus hai ke nhi hai to kitna hai. To Rna Quantitative acha hua na Rna Qualitative se. Dono ki accuracy me kya farq hai and 120 days Pr RNA PCR Quantitative with CMIA negative aya hai. Ye is time or sahi test hai ya nhi. RNA Qualitative acha hai Ya RNA Quantitative. Ols give honest ans I am very much depressed.
Which type of food helps to Lose Weight?
I am Lokendra Tomar. I am weight loss and wellness coach. I believe in sharing true knowledge so that you can take care of your own health and live a disease free life. I believe that food is the best medicine. Nowadays, for people who want to lose weight, the whole theory of weight loss is built around a lot exercise a lot of hard work and the truth is the secret of weight loss is not heavy exercise but the food you eat, because what you eat will decide how much your weight will be. So for the people those who want to lose weight there are few things which will help you in losing weight.
So when we talk about the right food that means the kind of food you should eat.
number one, food you should eat everyday is raw food. Raw food, uncooked food, unprocessed food they carry their Vitamins, minerals and enzymes along with them. So the digestion and metabolism of these foods are very easy as these foods carry their own digestive enzymes, i.e self digestive enzymes. When they go inside the body they don’t utilize your mechanism much of your minerals and vitamins from your body. They digest themselves. So eating raw food helps in losing weight.
Second most important food is the low carbohydrate food. Carbohydrate means sugar, so food which have high amount of carbohydrate means they have high amount of sugar, and this sugar increases insulin hormone in the body. Higher amount of insulin means high fat gain in the body. So reduce the carbohydrate, reduce the insulin and you will immediately start losing weight. So just focus on your food, not much on exercise, because the secret of weight loss is what you eat not how much you exercise.
If you want to lose weight you can take my online consultation on Lybrate or you can come to my clinic for personal consultation.
A menstrual cramp is something which every woman complains of for a day or two every month. Menstrual cramps are usually the pains felt in the lower abdomen, which can occur both before and during a woman's menstrual period. These cramps are caused by a hormone called prostaglandin that causes the uterine muscles to contract during menstruation. When the uterus contracts to shed its natural lining during your period it releases a hormone called prostaglandins which causes pain and inflammation. So higher the level of prostaglandins more severe the menstrual cramps.
It might be just a minor discomfort for some, but for others it can be severe. The symptoms of menstrual cramps include pain in the abdomen, pressure in the abdomen and pain in the hips, lower back, and inner thighs as well. However, if the cramps are severe you might have an upset stomach, loose stools and vomiting too.
Three out of four women experience menstrual pains and every one out of 10 women experiences severe cramps. Here are few remedies that might help in relieving the pain:
- Exercise, brisk walking or any type of physical activity can help to ease your belly pain as by being physically active your body pumps more blood, which helps in releasing endorphins to counteract the prostaglandins and reduce your cramps.
- Apply heat on the lower abdomen or the area where you feel the pain as it helps to relax the contracting muscles in your uterus.
- Improve your diet by reducing fat and increasing vegetables. However, avoid foods that contain caffeine and salt.
- Take a warm bath as it may also provide some relief.
- Add ginger in your food as it helps in lowering the levels of the pain-causing prostaglandins.
- Drink chamomile tea at least three times a day.
- Take fish oil supplements, vitamin B1 or both.
- Make sure to get enough vitamin D.
- Have an orgasm as it releases endorphins which has a pain-relieving effect and helps in boosting your mood as well.
- Include more dietary magnesium such as dry almonds and boiled spinach as it helps to ease the pain of cramps.
- Acupuncture also has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Take a safe painkiller to reduce pain.
- Birth control pills may help relieve painful cramps, but they do come with side effects which may include spotting, breast tenderness, nausea and low sex drive.
- Refrain yourself from smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Finally, have appropriate rest.
Note: If you still do not get any relief despite trying some of these options then you must visit your doctor to rule out more serious health issues as the menstrual cramps are sometimes caused or worsened by other conditions and any sort of medications for such cramps are to be taken after consulting a Gynaecologist.
I am 19 years old and my breast size is too small I want to Enlarge my breast. Give the appropriate suggestions.
I am suffering from fever for two days. I take medicine but I frightened that is it not a symptom of another major disease?
Lybrate | Dr.Pratik V SIddhapura speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY