Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
My weight is 43 kg n my height is 163 cm n my age is 22 .according to my age weight is too less I want to gain weight quickly. From past five to six months my diet is: morning 7 am: 4 badam ,1 egg, two ghee roti and mostly panner sabzi or potato or ladiesfinger bhaji I eat dan by 10.30 or 11 I use to have dry fruits- cashewnut, grapes than by 1 again roti n spicy ,dan by 5.pm ome apple and by 7 some snacks like sandwich or wada or pizza and one glass of milk n nit rice n dal .bt still my weight is not gaining please suggest me diet plam which could easily help me putting weight .or els is ther any prblm in my body .after having this diet still my weight is same.
I take Tricyclic Antidepressants medicine for anxiety disorder. i take this 15 days then i discontinue then again i started . is there any problem ?
I have a jaw pain 2 days back. At that time of my dinner I heard one sound near to jaw as below to my ear lobe. I felt lot of pain and also I can't chew anything normally. What should I do?
Hi Doctors, I m a software engineer who work in shifts. My shift changes every month in a rotation manner which includes morning shift ,noon shift and night shift. I am 6ft in height n weigh 77kgs.I want to lose my obesity .Plz suggest some good routine which has to be followed
How can I loose my weight? I. E. Weight= 85 and height=5feet 7 inches and age is 19 years old. please told me a prediction how can I control on it?
I start sneezing and I have itching on my eyes when I wake up daily in the morning. What should I do?
I want to know Which type of foods, we can eat at the time when we are fat? I want to loose my body fat. please advise me what to do?
Sir I am 21 years old male. I want to know what is the role of public hairs and if I remove it from that part then is it affect to my health or to my reproductive organ. please help me sir.
Hi doctor. I am housewife and studying as my routine not good enough where I don't get time for exercise no proper healthy diet. Due to lack of sleep my dark circle increasing and skin too is dull after marriage.
Hello Sir, My age is 27 years. Last year in November. Issue is my back pain L4, L5 I was take treatment this month 12 date to 24 and doctor suggest bed rest. I was care with carefully. But pain is not going. So please helps me. What I do for back pain?
My fasting BS is 147 and pp 282 should I consult Dr. or els exercises and balance diet will work suggest what should I do.
Cold is one of the most common diseases in the world. It is a communicable disease, mainly occurring during seasonal change, even though it is not chronic in nature. And homeopathy has the most effective medicines which treat common cold without the side effects.
Read on to know which are those:
- Natrum mur: This medicine is effective for a runny nose, with initially clear snot thickening after a period of 24-48 hours.
- Gelsemium: Gelsemium is advisable for the known symptoms of common cold such as headache, fever, fatigue, drowsiness, shivers, etc.
- Eupatorium perf: This medicine is effective in case of recurring thirst, sore muscles and bones, and immense headache that get worse on any kind of movement.
- Arsenicum iod: If you are experiencing continuous sneezing with burning sensation and a nasal discharge, this is the medicine you should take.
- Aconite: This homeopathic medicine is recommended when the most preliminary signs of common cold appear, such as getting thirsty frequently and being overly-anxious.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is for more severe signs of cold, such as high fever and persistence of a throbbing headache.
- Ferrum phos: This medicine is also given at the preliminary stage, when the onset is slow, with mild fever, which gets worse especially with the approach of night.
- Pulsatilla: When you have a nose with dense discharge and blocked ears, remember that these symptoms may worsen at night. This is the medicine best suited to your cold in such a situation.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is effective for constant sensation of chill, with warmth not felt even in the comfort of the bed. It is also effective for headaches, blocked nose, body-aches, and nausea as results of the cold.