Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Swati LandgeYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am 25 year girl and had unprotected sex. Within 24 hours I took i-pill. In 5-6 days my menstrual period was about to come and I had menstrual cramps also in these days but had bleeding very less (2-3) drops. After that no bleeding happened. Kindly tell me what should have happened? and send suggestions.
My wife 32 weeks of pregnancy then doctor advised Argiprime Sachet twice daily? What gram one time taking?
Hi I am newly married women and after 2 month of marriage I miss the periods but no pregnancy kit show that I am pregnancy .after two month of fake pregnancy or miss period one day period happen .a gynolgist Dr. Said that its common problem and truth is that I suffer this problem few year back but after treatment my period on time. Its a fact I am very emotional and suffer mentally torcher by my in laws relatives .my all medical like ultra sound tesr serum blood test thyroid are normal. Kindly tell me what is reason behind of this problem? Is I never pregnant? When I get ride the problem? What should I do?
A new year is like a blank book, and the pen is in our hands. Lets consider it as an opportunity to write a beautiful story for ourself in year 2017 and follow these mantras to live healthy life style:
Say no to alcohol
Maintain bmi: 18.5-24.9
Maintain bp: 120/80
<!--200--> Maintain blood sugar levels (8 hrs fasting): 70-99 mg/dl. Blood sugar levels (2 hrs after meal): <140 mg/dl
<!--140--> 6-7 hours of sleep
Say no to fast foods
Walking/exercise 45 minutes 5-6 days per week
Eat 6-7 meals a day (3 major + 3-4 small)
Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits
Don't skip meals
Drink 2-3 litres of water per day
Maintain healthy body weight
Think positive and keep yourself surrounded with positive energy.
In case of any nutrition related query or to book an appointment with dt. Silky mahajan please send us a mail at info@foodsandnutrition. In or call on 080 6741 7780 (dial extension: 778).
Wish you all a very happy, prosperous and healthy new year 2017:).
Lady, 38+age, abortion 10 years ago. Now planning for conceive.in hsg report it is shown 1.no spillage of contrast in both fallopian tube, 2.filling defect noted in uterine cavity? What does it mean? Could this cured? Can she be pregnant normally? Can IUI take place?
I am 22 years old girl I don't get my periods since last two months I just go through with the perg. Test also but it was negative. Now what should I do please suggest me, I have stomach and so much backache also.
For past 3 months now I have been having sex almost everyday apart from my monthly flow but I'm not pregnant what could be the course (reason for not been pregnant)
I m 16 year old and suffering from vomiting and lose motion during period in regular 3 days what problem I m having and" I never take medicine" what other option for me to avoid vomiting and lose motion its very painful for me Dr. please suggest something else except medicine.
i' m not married but I am having irregular periods problem and now where should I concern for this as i' m 25 years old now.
My wife (43 yrs) keeps experiencing a tingling sensation in her fingers and toes (right hand and foot) after working or walking for 20 mins. She feels heaviness in her hand and numbness. After some rest she feels okay. Would appreciate some advice. Thanks.
Hello DCTR. I'm 36 years old male n my wife is 30 years old, we are planning for a baby, I want to know, can we conceive twin babies, is there any particular method to conceive twins. Please answer me.
I haven't got my periods for the past 3 months. I know I have PCOD. What should I do to get my periods.
Many women develop uterine fibroids by the time they hit the age of 50 years and above. These are non-cancerous growths that may occur in the uterus. Most women go through severe bleeding and pain as well as discomfort as a result of these fibroids. Age, family history of the same condition, obesity or being overweight, eating habits and even ethnicity play a large role in deciding the risk of each individual patient. These fibroids can grow in the submucosal, intramural and subserosal areas.
Following are the common side effects of uterine fibroids:
- Frequent urination: Due to the pressure of the fibroids on the uterus, the patient may experience a constant feeling of fullness in the lower pelvic area of the body, which may lead to frequent filling of the bladder. This gives rise to frequent trips to the washroom for urination.
- Heavy Bleeding: Severe bleeding is one of the most common causes of the presence of these kinds of fibroids. The patient may experience a lot of bleeding during menstrual periods, as well as pain and cramps the rest of the time. The periods will also be very painful when there are fibroids in the uterus or the uterine lining.
- Painful Intercourse: It is a well-known fact that any kind of infection or growth as well as sores and other such ailments can lead to vaginal dryness as well as pain during sexual intercourse. This is true for uterine fibroids as well, which can lead to severe pain during sexual activity. These fibroids can also give rise to pain in the lumbar or lower back region.
- Abdomen Swelling: The abdomen may go through significant swelling in such a condition and the patient may even look like she is pregnant. The growth can push the shape of the abdomen outwards and create a full feeling.
- Pregnancy Complications: The presence of uterine fibroids can give rise to several complications during pregnancy and even after child birth. One of the most common problems in this case is bleeding, followed by more severe outcomes like miscarriage. The women suffering from uterine fibroids are at greater risk of undergoing a caesarean section for the delivery of the baby. The baby may also be born breech and a premature delivery may take place.
- Infertility: This is also a rare side effect of the uterine fibroids and is generally seen only in very severe cases.
- Cancer: Only one in every 1000 cases might transform into malignant tumours. These uterine fibroids are generally known to be non-malignant.
Any symptoms must be reported to a gynaecologist at the earliest to avoid any serious complications.
swelling in her vagina and pain in her stomach .blooding at large .periods wer ove bt still blooding .she had sex on 9 th oct and periods start on 10th oct .what she have to do.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!