Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Swati LandgeYour feedback matters!
I am not getting my periods. 11 days delayed. I checked pregnancy. It was negative. Than why are my periods delayed.
My period is not regular. I have done pcod n thyroid check. It came alright. What is the reason of not coming period. What should I do for this?
Good morning doctor I want to conceive so I removed coper-t only 14 months I kept coper-t now 9months over removed but now also not getting pregnant every months we will do sex mine regular periods 29 days 8 to 18 days we are doing sex mine periods started after delivery my daughter became 1year that time periods started so she is now 2years 3months so please tell me any tips my age is 23. My husband age is 32 now so please tell m.
I am pregnant 6 week so I take abortion pill after taking pill bleeding 1 day so mg question is this time I am clear?
Today, while we check the pregnancy test at home through prega news. That one line is dark and the other line is light what that means. Is she is pregnant or not? please help doctor.
Hi, We are married for 3 years and trying for baby. We have started with treatments a year back, but nothing clicked. I used to be very jovial and active before. But, now I have become quiet and depressed. Frustration to the core. Not able to concentrate well in work as well.
Hello, I am deepak my friend and her wife did sex just after her periods over a day but they use precaution pill like unwanted 72. After five days their is a bleeding in her vagina. Is it sign of pregnancy or just be a normal period bleeding. Please advice me the right suggestion. Thank you.
1. First, don’t isolate yourself – When you’re feeling lonely it is hard to go out and be with others who seem to be OK, and don’t really notice how lonely you feel. But putting up a wall and withdrawing from your friends will only intensify that sense of loneliness, and will further undermine your self-esteem.
2. Second, keep yourself busy – Do things that you normally enjoy with others. For example, listening to a band or maybe going to watch a game … or you could always try something that’s new, but interests you! That would allow you to connect in a non-threatening way … as it takes the focus off talking, and off you.
3. Third, be kind to yourself - It’s likely that you regularly beat yourself up, criticise yourself and are unrealistic in the kinds of expectations that you have for yourself. So what, if it goes wrong? You can always try again – just learn what you can from the experience. And notice your successes and the times when it goes well. It’s likely that this happens a lot more than you think!
4. Fourth, recognise that we ALL battle loneliness at times - You’re not some kind of freak – it’s actually quite normal. It something we’ve all known and understand.
5. Fifth, talk to someone you like and trust – It can really help to talk about your feelings with a family member, a friend or counsellor. It relieves some of the painful sense of isolation – and help to get your life back in perspective again.
Is it possible to decrease the size of boobs And if any medicine or Ayurvedic medicine so tell me the name Some body needs help.
I am 23 years old I had sex on 22nd Jan which is protected sex and I felt some body changes and then then I go my periods on 26th jan and hen on feb 2nd and then march 5th and april 7h which was for 2 days badly and 3rd day slight my left side breast started secreting white liquid is there any chance of pregnancy.
I am 29 years old married women. I am getting married in 2015. Now I am try for conceive a baby. But doctor told me I hv intramural fibroid of 4 mm in uterus. From last week my uterus go down. Even not capable to have sex. Pls suggest me any exercise for lifting my uterus. I afraid for surgery.
I am suffering from vaginal infection from last four months. Had seen three doctors but it is going for that time and again retaining back have done random sugar test which resulted nill. What I need to do now.
I am 15 year old. I had my first periods on 9 july 2016. It lasted for 3 days with very less flow. I started my second periods on 25 September and it is still continuing. I was having very heavy flow till yesterday. I had to change pads after every three hours. Today the flow is lesser comparatively. Today I am changing pads after 5-6 hours. I am absolutely tired of changing pads. We have a very important festival from 6th october to 11th october and I badly want my periods to end before that. Please help.
Doctor I took clear kit (misoprostol) 4 times in last 3 years. Does it cause any harm to my body? Sometimes I feel burning sensation & pain in my vagina.
Hello doctor, I got a small size ovarian cyst in july. Doctor gave me femilon and height tablets and my cyst was resolved. I never got my periods missed, my periods are regular. After cyst was resolved, there was a normal bleeding for two months but now I am getting light periods for about two months, I don't need to change a pad on first day. Also I am getting my periods 9-10 days late for the past two months. I am not taking care of my health also due to my exams, I am not eating my food on time plus m not doing any exercise, my haemoglobin is also less, haemoglobin is 10g/dl. What should I do? Is it normal? How can I get my periods normal and on time? Am I suffering from pcos?
Sir, my wife had pregnant now it is her 20 th week, however we are having good sex, and when will we stop sexual activity.
Did you know your earphones are making you deaf? Here's how.
Fact: Roughly 1.1 billion people worldwide within the age group of 12-35 have been found to be at an increased risk of developing hearing problems.
Listening to loud music on handheld devices using earphones has become a common trend among youngsters these days. You might find it very relaxing to plug in your earphones and escape into your own world of music, but you need to know that this can cause serious damage to your ears. The worst part: you won't realise your ears are being damaged until it's too late.
So, exactly how is loud music damaging your ears?
Continuous exposure to loud music from earphones or other sources results in a medical condition known as Noise-Induced Hearing Loss (NIHL), which can be associated with irreversible damage to the ears resulting in deafness.
When you hear loud music for a considerable amount of time every day it affects your hair cells (nerve cells responsible for sending sound signals to the brain) negatively, so that their ability to respond to sound decreases. If this keeps on happening for many months, eventually the hair cells are damaged beyond repair. These cells cannot be regenerated, making you permanently deaf.
How loud is too loud?
If your ears are exposed to sounds at 95, 100, 105, 110 and 115 dB (decibel, the unit used for measuring sound) for 4 hours, 2 hours, 1 hour, 30 minutes and 15 minutes each day respectively, your ears are at risk of getting severely damaged. Also, playing music at 120 dB or above can damage your ears instantly. You can have a realistic idea about the relation between decibels and sounds you commonly hear by referring to this list:
- 30 dB: soft whisper
- 75 dB: busy traffic
- 90 dB: noise of a motorcycle at 25 feet
- 100 dB: noise of a farm tractor
- 140 dB: jet plane taking off
Moreover, if you experience the following symptoms regularly, there's a high chance that you need to get your ears treated soon:
- A ringing sound in your ears when you are at a quiet place, which vanishes after a few minutes
- You need to raise the volume of TV or music to the fullest to hear it properly
- You have difficulty in hearing people talking at a distance of just 3 feet
How can you prevent the risk of hearing impairment?
When you're using earphones, keep the volume low. Also, using in-ear headsets or noise reduction/cancellation earphones also helps as it lets you hear the music distinctly at lower volumes by cutting out background noise.
CHECK: You need to lower the volume of your music if the person sitting or standing beside you can hear the sound coming out of your earphones.
Related Tip: Why Do You Get an EAR Discharge?
Keeping things interesting is the key along with enticing your partner. A healthy relationship is equivalent to having a healthy sex life. It is important for each of you to please each other in bed to keep the excitement and the passion alive.
Here's what you can do to keep your man happy in bed:
- Filthy talk: Filthy talk is a sex play that involves sexual and sensual phrasing to drive your partner crazy. You can enhance your sexual experience by sharing your deepest and wildest fantasies and desires with your partner you can charge him up.
- Be the first one to strip: Men generally don't expect you to take the initiative to take off your clothes first. If you take the initiative, your partner is not only going to be surprised, but will go crazy too. This also makes him feel how much you want him.
- Be adventurous: Every couple has normal sexual intercourse. But when some adventure is added to it, your sex life gets that much needed break from the monotony. Try out blindfolds, handcuffs or different sex positions to make it interesting.
- Go for a blowjob: Going down on your man is the best pleasure you can give him. Give yourself a little trouble in finding out the position in which it works well.
- Massage his prostate for the ultimate orgasm: Orgasm from a prostate massage is deep, intense and powerful. Many men get stimulated by this as the area around the anus is extremely sensitive.