Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Swati P.Kulkarni
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Hair Loss Treatment
Treatments For Ringworm
Submit a review for Dr. Swati P.KulkarniYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Swati P.Kulkarni to be knowledgeable. Nicely explained
N Naveen Kumar
Dr. Swati Kulkarni provides answers that are caring. Nat mur 30 is tablet mam????
I am not able to build my willpower again. Not have any hope nor faith in me .I need a suggested doctor.
My age is 20 years should I should go to gym or not what is the proper time to go to gym please help me.
Sir my wife is 26 years old but weak physically. I consult about her health in hospital ,they direct me to test blood n bring report .But when they inject to collect blood sample her blood is like red wine n does not seem it is blood. please answer me y it is happen so. Is it a sign of dangerous warning for her? What should I do .m really confused and worried about her?
Sir mere gale mein left side bhari sa rehta h aur dard bhi rehta h aur halaq me aisa lagta h jaise atka ho aur sans bhi gale me dabta h aur gardan me dard sath hi kan me bhi dard rehta h.
Hello, I am a 30 years old lady. I have a little pain in my head and feeling giddy too since last one month. My memory is also going slower. What's the reason? What should I do?
My son is 11 years old and he weighs 44 kg and his height is 4 ft 8 inch .how to get rid of his belly fat .please suggest.
Hello sir/ mam I am siri 23 years female recently I went to a homeopathy doctor for irregular periods he gave me some medicines and told me to drink lemon juice with peel (cut the lemon into 4 pieces with peel and grind it then filters the juice drink with half glass of water) what is the reason behind this tip. Is it for weight loss? Or is it for hormonal imbalance?
Hello sir mere gf 3 months se periods nahin ho raha hai. Khana khata hi vomiting hore how to check up she is not pregnant.
Styes are normally caused by a proliferation of natural bacterial flora within the eye. This causes an inflammatory reaction and is known to affect children more than adults. It resembles a pimple in exterior appearance and may grow both inside and outside of the eyelid. The symptoms of styes include redness, pain, swelling and tenderness. Though the styes do not lead to any kind of visual problems, they can cause significant discomfort.
What can cause styes?
Your eyelids have lots of tiny oil glands, which can become clogged by dead skin, dirt, or oil buildup. When a gland is blocked, bacteria can grow inside. This is what causes a stye to develop.
What are the symptoms of styes?
The most common symptom of styes includes swelling of the eyelid, redness, pain, tenderness, eyelid crusts and burning in the eye. It frequently leads to a yellowish-white discharge which becomes very uncomfortable and may also continue to drain out of the eye. Doctors recommend not to press or squeeze the styes as it may lead to further complications.
You should call your doctor if:
- The child`s eye is swollen shut
- He has a severe pain
- He has a high-grade fever
- Swelling lasts for more than 20 days
- Pus continues to drain from the eye
- His eyelid bleeds
- He has problems with his vision
Homeopathic medicines for sty are safe and effective with no side effects. They play a vital role in improving the health and immune levels of the body. The recurrence of any symptoms in a body can be prevented by homeopathic medicines. These medicines are easy and comfortable for all age groups as they taste sweeter and give quicker results.
Styes tend to dry out on its own although applying homeopathic medication can aid in hastening the process of healing. Some of the amazing homeopathic remedies for styes are:
- Hepar Sulphuris: Indicated in homeopathic treatment for stye where patient complains of painful and inflamed eyelids with great sensitiveness to touch and air. Eyelids get stuck together with purulent discharge and are better by warm applications.
- Pulsatilla: In cases of thick, yellowish discharge from the eye with great sensitiveness to cold air. The remedy for recurrent styes with eyelids inflamed and agglutinated that appears red, inflamed, causes burning and itching in eyes. Eyes sensitive to touch and better by warm applications. stye3. Sulphur: Indicated in homeopathic treatment for with burning pain in the eyeball.itch of eyelids Margin.
- Staphysagria: Excellent remedy for recurrent styes after suppressed emotions.
- Hepar Sulph: Hepar sulph aids in speeding up the rupture of styes so that the pain is instantly relieved. This remedy is particularly suited for the styes that cause significantly red and swollen. It also aids in reducing the tenderness and swelling. In the case of some children, styes tend to secrete a liquid discharge and are extremely painful. Heper sulph along with warm fomentation can be extremely helpful in relieving the pain.
It is important to keep the eye clean and flush it with cold water.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!