Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Swati JoshiYour feedback matters!
My brain is always wondering, not able to concentrate. And weakness Giddiness .sometime tight lavatory. I think too much.
I am unable to concentrate on studies. I am always getting disturbed by some foolish and unuseful thoughts. What should I do to concentrate on studies?
I am suffering from more stress and rude and so much angry behaviour so I am not concentrate on my studies and anything so please you give me some advise to detect my problems.
Hi. I am 27 years old girl. I have a friend. 10 years of friendship. I am very much possessive on her. And she too on me. But these days past 4 months. She has got other close friend. She is talking and spending more time with her. I can not tolerate the pain. My heart palpitate when I think of the two. Not able to do my regular work even. Always tears on my eyes when I think of them. I want to forget her. Or I need her. What can I do. Please help me. I am dying.
I am suffering from feeling energy less from childhood. It affects my personality and confidence too. I fear to do heavy and continue work. Please tell possible reasons and treatment for this problem.
I can't putting interest on my studies, I can't remember the any subject when the teacher teaches in our class and question answers. Please help me.
He is having some throat problem. His saliva getting blood color. Body paining. What is the disease?
Hi, I am working as a Manager with a leading software company in Hyderabad. Mam, I have good professional life (I am managing a team of 30 people in Hyd) and reports directly to Executive board members. I am married, and my partner is working as a manager in a software firm and we are blessed with a kid of current age 5 years. The exact problem that I am facing is, unknown fears while my turn comes to present my content/ I need to speak on stage. To be very precise about my problem, I am not fearing of English vocabulary / content / the audience. I am very confident on my vocabulary, stage mannerisms, or my content and body language. But, What exactly I fear is my turn to present. I mean if I am the 5th person to present on stage, My heart beat will be increased from normal to High, when the 3rd person is presenting and it further increases to very high when the 4th person is presenting and it goes rapidly high when they are announcing / calling me on stage for my turn to present. When I go on the stage / when I actually start to speak, I can sense that my heart is beating to its maximum and I can even sense it on my shirt, My mouth gets dried, and I start getting serious shivering, and the other person who is opposite to me, can easily sense that, I am highly nervous / anxious. I am considered as a good orator from my childhood and have actively presented many papers in seminars during my engineering. I can recall that, I had this problem during engineering, but it was very minimum. But from the day 1 of my career, this problem started growing and has become giant in my head now. Kindly note that, I will have these symptoms, only if I have a situation, where I need to present in an order (Waiting for my turn to present). But, if its a regular team meeting, or unplanned presentation an I am supposed to talk, I will be the best presenter. This problem is currently hitting me to the core, I started feeling highly nervous due to which, it started affecting my personal life as well. I was once very cool, But now, I am getting easily frustrated, getting anger easily, shouting on my wife, kid and even to my parents sometimes. I visited a doctor 2 years ago and has suggested me BETACAP TR-40 MG, and prescribed to take the pill a 30 mins to 1 hour before the presentation. I tried this from 2 years and the success rate is 60%. Sometimes, I haven't got any nervousness symptoms after taking the pill. But sometimes, even if I take 2 pills also, I am getting highly nervous. Kindly help me. Thank you.
My wife's suffering from severe headaches frequently but it's not there all the time. But when she's having this headache (in the back-head & forehead) she loses her temper quite easily & screams for even small mistakes. Any resolution?
Don't know why my hubby don't want to spend time with me. Even he doesn't want to talk with me. He comes home at late night and just want k nobody disturb him not even I and just want to sleep. I am dying with this attitude. I want his love and his attention. What can I do? How can I get my sexual as well as martial life healthy? Please help me. Please.
When i'm go to college i'm in depression. My whole body is not in my control. I have phobia what everyone think about me! best way to get out with depression & what thing useful in depression? I mean what type of exercise, meditation or yoga!
Human relationships are fragile in nature. It takes lesser time to break a relationship than to make one. Irrespective of its tenure, the end of a lovely relationship can leave you heartbroken and hamper your entire life. It not just affects your emotional well-being, but has the possibility to hamper your overall physical health. You must remember that there is no magic formula to help you cope up with the pain of losing. But, you will have to be determined to help yourself in this difficult time.
Most of us are forced to start our personal life from ground zero or the scratch, soon after we are left to struggle alone following our break-ups. You must have heard it from most of the people surrounding you that time heals all. But, it is your effort along with the time that will help you come out of the depressive phase.
Here are certain tips to help you to come out of the depressive phase after a break up:
- Talk or write: Any emotional problem grows bigger as you try to hide it from others or yourself. You should not bury the emotions within you and treat them as dead secrets. You will have to talk it out with friends and closed ones. If that is what you don’t want to do absolutely, you must at least try and relieve yourself of the burden by writing about it in private. Try and get rid of the tendency to suppress the unpleasant feelings. After pouring out all the feelings on paper, destroy the paper into shreds and throw it out of the house. While destroying the paper affirm, with this I destroy and uncreate the energy I invested in this relationship.
- Do take care of your body: The first thing that we tend to forget at the time of break up is our physical health and to maintain personal hygiene. Most of us skip our meals, don’t take showers and lead a secluded life. This should be avoided as your health comes first. You will have to take proper meals and maintain personal hygiene so that you don’t put your health at risk.
- Go and exercise: You can pump out your endorphins through cardio exercises. This helps a lot. This will also lower the stress levels and improve your cognitive functioning.
- Remember the great things in life: It is the time when you must look back and remember all the great moments of your life. You must not feel low and lose your self-confidence. Rather, you must feel confident by remembering the golden moments. Remind yourself of all your greater goals in life and treat this break up as a petty issue.
- Meditation: Meditation helps them focus their life on track.
- Track your life - Create a journal where you want to go. Create several pointers in symbolic form in a journal or in drawing form. Give a date and time to each pointer. Create steps how will you reach the next pointer. And thus creating the track of your life.
- Declutter - by removing the things which were given by the person. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
How can I over come anxiety? Is anxiety a problem or is it safety,? Iam feeling pain in chest when iam anxietic, and unable to breath.
I am 20 years old. I m doing engineering. I feel memory loss. I can't study in concentrate. What is the solution? and foods? activities?
Hello doctors! I am16 years old boy and I am going to US .approx 3 months back a well known psychiatrist, after hearing my problems prescribed me olanzapine ip 2.5 mg and clomipramine hydrochloride tablets for 6 months. But after a month I stopped taking it due to its side effects .now it has been approximately 8 weeks that I am not consuming it. After knowing the consequences of suddenly stopping psychiatrists drugs and not getting well at some extent I want to restart the medicines. Due to some reasons I cannot contact the psychiatrist. So I need advise from you. And if there are some consequences regarding retaking of such drugs then please let me know. Hoping to get reply from your side. I would be very thankful to you. Thank you.
In some cases, frustration can tend to be positive and can give you another perspective or view on things. It can also give you the ability to continue going further until you achieve your objective. However, there are times when you are going in circles and the dissatisfaction makes you frustrated and this frustration can cloud your mind and judgment. To avoid that from happening, there are certain approaches that will help you overcome your frustration:
- Be present in the moment: When you are frustrated, you tend to think about a lot of things. This keeps the individual completely occupied with different kinds of thoughts. Even if you try to avoid it or distract yourself, you again start to remember a disappointment from your past. You need to snap out of those thoughts and calm yourself down by centring your brain and thoughts on what is presently going on around you. You can do so in the following ways:
- Concentrate on relaxing: Take a seat, close your eyes and simply concentrate on the live events and concentrate on them for one to two minutes. Take quiet and marginally deeper breaths than regular and inhale with your stomach and not the chest. Concentrate on what is around you as of now. The sun sparkling in through your window, the children playing out on the road, the vehicles or the individuals passing by. Take in the details.
- Try to be happy with what you have right now: After you have pulled your concentration and thoughts back to where they can be most useful, focus on what is still positive in your life. The easiest and least demanding approach to do so is to centre it on acknowledging what you do have in your life right now. The most unimportant of things at this point can prove to be the most beneficial. For example:
- A warm home and a rooftop over your head.
- Water to drink.
- Getting to eat great food.
- Access to the internet and other forms of technology that make life easy.
- Your loved ones.
- Focus on what you can do at this moment: With the amount of frustration and anger you might be feeling, it is important for you to concentrate on what you can do at the moment i.e. at present. It might involve figuring out what has been the cause for your frustration and how it can be dealt with right now or what the alternatives for it are.
Then again, you could also take your time to understand that you may have taken a lot of pressure or things have been extreme. Hence, you have to take some time or a couple of days to simply unwind, deal with yourself and maybe calm down a bit. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.