Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Swati AgasheYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I am very suffering with allergy of the dust and everyday snowing my nose so, what can I do?
I am addicted with Masturbation what should I do so that I left doing such a foolish thing. Please help me.
Am a medical student. And preparing for AIPMT. Due to stress and burden of study my B.P increases between 130_135. Which lead to headache and laziness or also feeling of fever. So tell me best solution for this so I can continue my study without any disturbance.
I am 23 year old male. I have headache since 2015. I have used pain relief but it did not worked so please tell me what to do?
My 5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins or supplements to help vision? Or.
Sir my problem I cannot feel stable any time my feeling is something is moving and something which moves jerk but not show no any other symptoms this symptoms occur every time. I have done my brain MRI and ear test the report is normal please say what can I do?
Hello. I am 29 years unmarried male. My problem is when I am going to toilet then a white thick liquid comes before urine. This problem I am washing from one month. please advised me to control on it.
What test has to be performed to check if prostrate gland is functioning well? What are symptoms of malfunctioning of prostrate gland?
My penis does not stand whenever do sex and. Ahen I see the hardcore movie no reaction comes please suggest me some medicine.
Dear Dr. I am 20 years old guy. I have drugs allergic by every pain relief drugs like diclofenac, aceclofenac, nimusulied, paracetamol, evil, ceprofloxin, xylocaine, rantac, tramadol and many more tablet and drugs please help me Dr. Now I what to do. I am also have 2 drugs allergic report 2 or 9 month old.
What should be done to a patient who suffers sudden heart attack. What medicine should be given to him for relief?
Kya khujli jad se khatm krne k liye koi injection hota h dawa se koi fayda nhi ho rha h duwara ho jaati h.
Does penis size really matters. As females desire for big and thick penis to satisfy their needs. My size when fully erect is only 3.6 inches. Thin and weak. How can I satisfy my partner. Anything can be done for its improvement. Thanks in advance.
I am suffering from allergy. My nose blocked anytime and discharging liquid after taking bath. Headache also. Is my disease allergy or sinus. Plse give a suggestion and treatment detail.
The lungs are highly prone to chronic problems. Be it asthma, bronchitis or COPD, these problems require chronic treatment and the patient is always on alert. Homeopathy believes that these are just symptoms of an underlying, deep-rooted cause and addressing the root cause can help in complete cure of symptoms. By working on the underlying problem, homeopathy attempts to:
- Prevent further damage to the organs; so disease progression is arrested
- Reduce dependency on steroids and bronchodilators, which is very common among most people with chronic respiratory disorders
- Natural and holistic treatment with minimal side effects
It is to be noted that different clinical presentations are treated with different compounds, and there are more than 25 compounds that can be used in people with chronic respiratory disorders. The doctor would choose the right compound depending on the presenting symptoms. Some of the commonly used compounds are listed below:
- Bryonia: In people with dry hacking cough and rusty sputum, this is useful. The symptoms are aggravated by any sort of motion and warm temperatures.
- Rumex: In people with dry/stringy cough, which is increased in cold temperatures and by talking, this medicine proves useful.
- Kali Bichromicum: Where the patient has yellow, sticky mucous which is worse in the morning, this compound is effective.
- Aconite: It is very useful in treating bronchitis, where there is frequent sneezing, restlessness, coryza-like symptoms or excessive perspiration. Its uniqueness is that it prevents development of a full-fledged bronchitis.
- Belladonna: This is useful in patients with bronchitis who have violent fever and distressing cough that is worse with lying down and at night. The coughing spells are dry and short with irregular breathing. There is also fullness in the chest with no pain, though children might cry with this fullness. There is increased drowsiness where patients sometimes doze off into a semiconscious state.
- Sulphur: It is very useful in people with chronic bronchitis, where the patient has significant rales (sounds due to air movement within the bronchi). This is accompanied by mucous that is thick and can contain pus. The patient could also suffer from bouts of suffocation.
- Bacillinum: It is widely used in people who tend to catch cold easily. The mucous membranes are highly irritated and the patient feels very congested.
Other useful compounds include Phosphorus, Mercurius, Antimonium tartaricum, Rumex, Puslatilla, Ipea, Chelidonium and Sulphur. As noted, with homeopathic compounds, the right compound is determined by multiple factors including the stage at which the infection is at the time of presentation, nature of the cough, type of mucus, aggravating or relieving factors, presence of a cold, overall health status, habits, etc. The doctor will identify the right compound for you after checking these, so you are advised not to self medicate.
Corns and calluses are defined as thickened and hardened areas of the skin, which are formed due to excess pressure, friction or rubbing in a particular area. They generally form at the bottom of the feet and can cause discomfort and pain while walking. Corns usually form on the sides and tops of toes. There are several variants of corn such as hard corn, soft corn and seed corns. Calluses typically form in areas which undergo high friction. It can appear on hands and feet. Read on to find more about corns and calluses.
1. In some cases, corns or calluses may form due to improper walking motion but in most cases corns and calluses form due to wearing shoes which fit in an improper manner.
2. High heels in particular are a major reason for the formation of corns and calluses. Other reasons include foot deformities or wearing shoes and sandals without socks.
3. Corns and calluses have a risk of being infected by bacteria which causes the infected region to secrete pus or fluid.
There are different types of corns and calluses and each of them have different symptoms during their formation.
1. A callus is a small patch of dead skin which can form anywhere in the body but usually in places which undergo friction.
2. A hard corn is a patch of hard skin which is located outside the little toe or on top of a toe.
3. A soft corn is a sensitive red patch of skin which is typically found between toes.
4. A seed corn is a painful patch of dead skin which typically forms on the ball of the foot or on the heel.
If you have developed a corn or a callus it is advisable to consult a doctor as they can correctly differentiate between warts and calluses. Use of moleskin around the corn or callus usually reduces the pressure from the affected region. Oral antibiotic medication can also be prescribed by your physician. Certain moisturising creams also help treating corns and calluses. Opt for stronger moisturising creams after consulting your doctor if regular ones are not helping. In certain instances corns and calluses may need to be surgically removed.