Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Swathi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SwathiYour feedback matters!
I always get cramps in my stomach during periods. Is there any permanent solution to it? Because it is unbearable?
Hi. I am 26 years old women. Can you tell me. How many eggs does a women produce each month. Nd in which time in a month. Nd my menses days goes only 2 day in a month. Cn you tel me which times good for conciv baby for me.
Increasing your water intake is one of the most important things you can do when attempting to cleanse your body naturally.
- you should aim to drink at least 8 glasses or 2 quarts of water throughout the day.
You can increase your intake of water by drinking a glass first thing in the morning and with every snack or meal throughout the day.
- you can also eat fruit and veg with a high water content, such as watermelon, strawberries, cucumber and tomatoes.
- water flushes toxins and impurities out of your system by helping both the kidneys and the bowel to maintain their normal functions - eliminating waste.
- water also does a great job of keeping the skin looking healthy and young, preventing wrinkles and clearing the complexion.
- water stored in copper vessels or bottles is purified and cleansed because of copper's anti-bacterial properties.
For more tips/advices search for ssohm on internet.
You are feeling under the weather, and you wish you could eat something fried or processed right now to feel better. But that may not be the smartest thing to do! Read on to know more about what you should avoid eating when you are sick.
- If you are suffering from diarrhea, don’t go anywhere near sweet foods made of artificial sweeteners, since sorbitol (a kind of artificial sweetener) isn’t digestible and can instigate diarrhea. Also, avoid foods that can trigger bloating and gas, such as apples, onion, broccoli, beans and cabbages. Dairy, caffeine and alcohol can also provoke diarrhoea.
- Don’t consume dairy products, chocolate, pain medications and iron supplements if you are constipated.
- If you are nauseous, don’t eat greasy, oily or spicy foods. Avoid carbonated drinks, caffeine and alcohol as well.
- If you are having difficulties in swallowing due to a sore throat, hot fluids are by far the most beneficial. Not only do they help soothe your sore throat, but they're also known to loosen mucus, which may help relieve other symptoms such as congestion and stuffiness, often accompanying a sore throat, so consider eating soup or drinking hot water to alleviate the pain, and scratchy, hard foods such as granola, potato chips and nuts. Acidic juices made from vegetables and fruits, such as grape juice or orange juice, can also aggravate a sore throat.
- When your body aches, don’t grab that cup of espresso or that glass of whiskey, since both caffeine and alcohol can dehydrate the body, thereby worsening the pain.
- Stay away from artificial sweeteners, aged chesses, MSG (monosodium glutamate which is found in soy sauce), chocolate, red wine and processed meat, if you have a headache. MSG has been linked to blood pressure which can cause headaches.
- Dairy products, processed or packaged foods, should be avoided if you have an earache.
- If you have an allergy, don’t consume milk, wheat, soy, berries, eggs, tomatoes, fish, nuts, chocolates and nuts. These foods commonly cause itching.
- You might have cold, or your nose won’t stop running. A hot broth or hot tea will give you comfort, but you should avoid spicy foods and alcohol. Spicy foods actually aggravate a runny nose.
- Flu, sinus or cold infection can inflame and irritate nasal blood vessels, making you feel like your nose is blocked. Avoid sugar and spicy foods if you have a congested nose. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
N someday that fertilization occurs only during ovulation period. So if that is the case I have crossed my ovulation period n I shd get my periods as usual.
Agar koi sadi se pahle maa banna chahti h to mc ke kitne din bad sex karne se 100%pergnancy hoti h bataye ki kis date ko ovulation hoga aur kis din sex karu please help me mera is mahine mc 30 /04/15 ko aaya h wo date bataye jis din ovulation hoga aur kis date ko sex karu ?
I am pregnant and 4th month has started. While intercourse I felt a strong push up in my stomach. I was worried because my husband put weight on me while intercourse. Pls suggest.
Hi, I am 34 years old lady, last month my pregnancy test was positive and I took pregnancy termination medicines, my periods came in good flow for five days, After 10 days of periods I had unprotected sex with my partner but I took I Pill within 1 hour, now one month completed and my periods not come, Again I checked twice and test is positive, please advise shall I take medicines to terminate pregnancy again, or is this is issue with test strip due to some hormonal dis balance. Looking forward for your support.
Winter is the season of amla, also known as Indian gooseberry. This little fruit is a storehouse of nutrients. It is extremely rich in Vitamin C and has a sour taste. It can cure many ailments and has numerous other health benefits. So let’s take a look at some of its many health benefits and hence, more reasons to add amla to your diet.
Amla health benefits:
• Hair: Amla is extremely good for the hair. It enhances hair growth and also beautifies it. It improves the lustre of our hair. If you have a hair fall problem, amla is an excellent solution to cure it.
• Skin: Being rich in Vitamin C as well as antioxidants, amla brightens the skin and gives it a glow. Regular intake of amla can also help you to get rid of pimples and acne. Hence, for a glowing and clear skin, amla is one of the best foods to consume.
• Better eyesight: Amla is good for eyesight as well. It is believed to improved vision. It can also improve near sightedness as well as cataract. It is mainly because of the presence of beta carotene in amla.
• Weight loss: Amla also aids in weight loss. It is known to boost metabolism and thus helps in weight loss. Hence, if you are trying to lose weight, adding amla to your diet is an excellent choice.
• Good for the heart: What more? Amla is also good for the heart. Cholesterol builds up being the major reason of heart diseases, amla helps in reducing the build-up of bad cholesterol. Thus, it is good for cardiovascular health.
Ways amla can be consumed: There are various ways in which amla can be consumed. It is better to buy fresh amla and prepare various things with it rather than the store bought amla things. • You can eat amla just as it is. • Prepare amla juice. • Amla pickle. • Amla candy. • Or you can try out any other recipe that you like.