Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SwathiYour feedback matters!
I am a 43 yr old lady and want an advise whether I can have baby or not as am getting married. I have fibroids in my uterus and have heavy bleeding during my periods.
I am 24 years old female and hav 1 years old daughter. Since my delivery was an operation I need to knw hw many days after periods is safe for sex so tat I will not get pregnant soon.
I have severe stomach ache and vomiting s during periods of first day. I will get periods regularly once a month. I have been suffering since 3 years.
My mom is suffering from lakva praised rt side from last two yeas and having one big bed sore which is not healing please advice.
For our bodies and psyches to work ideally, all parts of our systems require a sufficient supply of blood. At the point when blood is flowing as it needs to, our cells get the fuel that they need to carry out their functions. However, when the blood supply gets off course or the circulation is compromised, a great deal can go wrong.
Poor circulation happens when blood cannot satisfactorily move through veins, vessels and supply routes. It is frequently brought about by plaque development, which obstructs the flow of the blood through its assigned channels. It might likewise be a consequence of a stationary way of life, or poor cardiovascular capacity. One regular indication of below average course is frosty cool hands and feet. However, here are some of the herbs that can help improve the blood circulation:
- Gingko biloba: Most renowned for its impact of upgrading memory and intellectual execution, gingko biloba finishes this errand by enhancing flow all through the brain. The cancer-prevention agent mixes found in gingko biloba additionally increase blood circulation to all parts of the body. It may enhance sexual dysfunction caused by poor flow to the privates. These staggering tree leaves additionally boost energy levels, and are particularly noted for enhancing circulation through the eyes, avoiding eye problems, including those which may lead to visual impairment.
- Cayenne pepper: The warming impression that cayenne pepper makes in your body is an indication that it is giving a push to your flow. This notable flavor, which initially hails from India, enhances flow, as well as splits up the plaque improving the supply route dividers. It tries to detoxify the blood, and in addition, reinforce cardiovascular muscles. Also, cayenne helps in assimilation, supplement retention, modifying red platelets and has been seen to dial down the heart palpitations, apart from offering common alleviation from pain and aggravation.
- Hawthorn: Hawthorn is a bush identified with rosebush, which develops wild in woody ranges around the world. Concentrates are got from the leaves, flowers and berries of the hawthorn shrub. The oligomeric procyanidins found in hawthorn may enhance general flow by relaxing veins, and guarding them from harm. This, as a result, can bring down pulse, enhance cardiovascular capacity and keep heart diseases at bay. Hawthorn has additionally been found very useful for individuals who have encountered and are recovering from heart attacks. These advantages incorporate decreasing anxiety and facilitating neck pain.
- Ginger root: While ginger is best known for helping in processing, it likewise has the quality of regulating the blood flow. Like different herbs and flavors that support course, it transports supplements all through the body productively. Ginger may bring down LDL "bad" cholesterol. Along these lines, it lessens the danger of heart illness. For women encountering their menstrual cycle, ginger can be exceptionally beneficial, as it has blood-stimulating properties that can decrease stomach cramping.
- Pine bark extract: Pine bark extract is taken from the internal bark of a pine tree species. It contains active compounds that can help to both reinforce veins and improve the immune system. This can bring down circulatory strain, and guarantee that all phones get a sufficient supply of oxygen. This concentrate may also help in diminishing edema (irritation brought about by liquid development in tissues) of the legs. Pine bark fundamental oil can be profoundly helpful for this reason. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
I am a married female. Age 22. I have hypothyroid since 2 years. I sometimes get my tsh level high but never my periods got delayed. But this time it's been 10 days from my date, till now no periods. I am worried. Is there a possibility of menopause?
I had sex with my bf. But now my marriagebis fix. I want to know how to tighten the vagina walls n muscle. My friend suggest me to use Alum by dissolving it in water she uses it and her vagina become tight. please hellp me do not tell me kegel exercise I m doing it. please help me is alum really worked. As in indian most women n girls use it.
I have had intercourse with unknown girl first time and during the sex condom thrashed inside her vagina and I took it out immediately. This was first time I have done mistake approaching unknown girl with friends so am afraid. Can you please suggest the how does HIV virus works and am not sure that girl health condition. Please help me what to do. Your answer will help someone life on whom many are depended. Thank you.
Due to thyroid im getting irregular periods ,my gyno asked me to get the hormonal tests done, is it advisable, wat is this test done for, its quite expensive.
Me and my gf want to do sex but actually we are scared of pregnancy so what precaution should we take before and after sex?
The fallopian tubes are not mere passages for the egg to travel from the ovaries to the uterus. It is here that conception occurs and hence healthy fallopian tubes are essential for the fertilization of an egg.
Damaged fallopian tubes are the most common cause of infertility. This damage can fall under three categories.
1. Blocked fallopian tubes
2. One blocked and one open fallopian tube
3. Tubal scarring
The third is usually an effect of pelvic infections or natural healing after a pelvic surgery. Sadly, in most cases, this condition is discovered only after infertility has been diagnosed. Other causes of fallopian tubal scarring include
Fallopian tubal scarring has no recognizable symptoms. Chronic pelvic pain is the only known symptom of this damage and that too can be seen only in severe cases of tubal scarring. On diagnosing infertility, your doctor will perform one of these tests to determine the condition of your fallopian tubes.
This is a type of X-ray. Your doctor will open the vagina with a speculum and inject a liquid into the uterus with the help of a catheter. If the liquid does not pass through the fallopian tubes, it is said to be blocked. This however does not say much about tubal scarring.
A small incision is made below the belly button and a slim, flexible tube with a camera is passed through the incision. This gives your doctor a clear view of the condition of your fallopian tubes. A laparoscopy can also be used to rule out other causes of infertility such as endometriosis or blocked fallopian tubes.
Treatment for infertility caused by tubal scarring is of two types:
This is suggested in cases where tubal scarring is minimal. Depending on the intensity and placement of scar tissue, your doctor may decide to perform one of many types of surgeries. He may choose to remove the scarred section of the fallopian tube, create a new opening (in case of blockages) or rebuild the damaged edges of the fallopian tubes.
2. In vitro Fertilization(IVF)
Women with badly scarred fallopian tubes usually have poor chances of conceiving naturally. Hence, IVF is the preferred treatment route. However, your doctor may still advise you to undergo surgery and remove the damaged tubes prior to IVF to prevent the tubes from filling with fluid. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I am suffering from blood clots in menstrual cycle its not getting over from last 2 weeks Flow is light but painful How can get reed of this issue? What can be cause for the same?
Here debunking 8 popular health myths-
1) Watch your portions: This rule is the source of major eating disorders. The moment we curb or restrict the food we're eating, we also stop agreeing with our hunger levels. We ignore the body’s demand. Instead of controlling your portion size, try asking 'Am I full? Am I still hungry?'
2) Exercise all the time: Exercise is certainly good. It helps in relieving the stress. However, vigorous exercise when you have cold or are feeling unwell may have a damaging effect. Always try to ask yourself, "Am I feeling better after doing exercise?" If the answer is "yes", keep at it. If you feel otherwise take a break.
3) Minimise your caffeine intake: Although excess of coffee can be bad, it is not really a nutritional criminal. Small doses of caffeine stimulate mental, memory and physical faculties. Regular coffee consumption may reduce the risk of Alzheimer's disease as well as some cancers. The coffee bean is also a rich source of antioxidants.
4) Drink lots and lots of water: Excessive water intake has a medical name, 'polydipsia', and it can be dangerous. Anywhere above 4 litres a day, (unless you are an athele) can disturb body’s electrolyte balance, especially potassium. The kidneys can also get damaged if they are filtering excessive amounts of fluid.
5) Stay away from alcohol: There is no denying the health and social perils of excess alcohol. However, moderated drinking has been its benefits. It increases HDL levels i.e. the good cholesterol, as well as decreases the risk of heart disease, diabetes and gall bladder disease. Particularly appreciable is red wine for it is a fine antioxidant.
6) Skip carbs to stay slim: Fad diets can be of temporary help. Carbohydrates or carbs are important for the body’s overall wear and tear. Carbs must not be completely shunned for they give energy.
7) Eat low-calorie to be healthy: When you buy food stuffs that’s labeled 'Low Cal' you're in fact buying junk. Our bodies need the entire food that we're eating in order to digest it and to retain its nutrients properly. If we can't stomach the real product, why not make our own, healthier version, and leave out all of the added sugars and heavy creams?
8) Avoid fat: When we substitute the real deal with toxic fillers in order to create a "fat-free" product, our body isn't getting the nutrition or satiation it's craving, so we keep eating. Don't skimp out or cheat yourself on healthy fats: Go for it!
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
Usually my periods lasts five days but this month I was bleeding for more than 5 days and I visited doctor on 10th day. Doctor gave me tablet called ETOSYS and asked me to take that for 4 days in the morning n evening and get back of the flow didn't stop. As it didn't stop I went back and had a pelvic scan and was diagnosed with PCOD. Doctor gave me a tablet called DEVIRY 10 mg and she told me to take that for `15 days only in the night it's already been 6 days since I started taking deviry I am still bleeding and bleeding heavily. She told me to take the tablets even if the bleeding stops n stop taking after 15 days n I should again get my periods after 2nd day of stopping the in take of deviry. My question is that, why m I still bleeding even after taking deviry for 6 days already. My total period days counts to 20 days considering today. Kindly let me know if deviry can stop the bleeding or will I be bleeding for all 15 days. Or should I even take ETOSYS along with deviry to stop my bleeding.
If you have friends, parents, children overweight and brands such reads as follows:
This is not dirty, or developed for lack of hygiene! in this brand is known as acanthosis-nigricans.
You can go on the neck, face, forehead, armpits, between the legs and other body parts. It is a mark on the skin that signals high insulin levels in the body.
It tends to be confused with a smudge of dirt or grime but this actually indicates that the body is resisting the insulin produced by the body.
As a result, the pancreas produces more insulin and eventually you could get to develop diabetes (type 2).
May disappear with simple lifestyle changes of life and a moderate weight reduction (in many cases).
If you know someone, adults and children that present this, do not waste any more time inbox us, remember that a detection in time can prevent diabetes.
Share the information with your friends!