Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Swathi BhamblYour feedback matters!
I am 14 years old and regularly nose bleed. Is there any medication for this. This has been happening from the last 2 years. What should I do?
Hello sir and mam My question is about sex because I feel very long time my stamina and sexual time is very bad for last year so can you suggest me any solution plz.
I am a non vegetarian and have sedentary lifestyle but I have gained a lot of weight in last four years from 75 kg to 120 kg. Also if I take alcohol sometime then next day I feel lot of pain like cramps in thighs and calf also I am not able to exert proper force. Please suggest me to overcome such problems and to loose my weight for at least 30 kg.
I have a problem in my joints. I feel weak when I am going to walk. I feel pain in my joints and my back. What should I do for relief that pain?
Most of d tym, specially when d whether changes I just suffer wid throat infection. Why it happens tell me precautions also.
Sir I am 53 years old and in my blood test b12 is 147. What to do, and fasting sugar 152 and post lunch 165.
As the month of ramazan begins muslims will indulge in fasting from sunrise to sunset for a month. Here are some health tips that will help during this month.
1. Please make sure you have sufficient food to help you atleast in the early hours of fast. Make sure you dont eat too oily or spicy food as this may cause heartburn and acidity later in the day.
2. Make sure you drink lots of water. Atleast 1 liter of water will help you during the day
3. If you area diabetic you can take your medications before food in the morning. However you should look out for hypoglycemia if you dont have enough food.
4. Hypoglycemia or low sugar can occur in diabetics. Hence it is advisable to look out for sweating, shivering, giddiness, loss of conciousness. If any of these occur you must take some sugar immediately otherwise low sugar can lead to loss of conciousness, coma and even death.
5. Diabetics with poor sugar control and people on insulin should be extremely cautious about the risk of low sugar and high sugar. Please ensure you check your blood sugar atleast twice a day or when you develop symptoms of hypoglycemia.
6. The key to diabetics fasting is that you should eat enough in the morning to help you through the day but in small quantities enough to control your sugar levels.
7. Taking a short walk is good after morning food.
1. Please dont indulge in breaking the fast by taking high calorie food such as soft drinks, fried items and excessive sweets.
2. Eat in instalments of 1-2hour gaps as sudden consumption of snacks and dinner in a short span will overload your blood with glucose.
3. A walk after iftar is good for digestion and metabolism.
4. Eat food atleast 2 hours before going to sleep.
5. The tendency to overeat is high after fasting. You can avoid this by taking lots of salads and fruits.
6. If you are a diabetic you must make sure that after breaking your fast you can take your medications 30 minutes before dinner.
Sir my stomach having small pain. Started 1 week before. I don't know what is the problem, can you help me?
Hey I am 22 year ol. Even I am 22 I easily got acne or pimples. I don't know why and one more thing they started giving me scares. Tell me what should I do,
Its been 20 days of my caesarean delivery. I want to know that how much time I can walk and sit in bad. My friend told me that because of I walk a lot my stitches is pain and in future I got back pain problem because I sit to long time. Is it true?
I am a non vegetarian, I am 18 years old and underweight. Recently I joined a gym I want to know about the diet I need to take before and after the gym and also to be of normal weight.
Start day with gratitude. Include physical activity in daily schedule. Read a book daily. Avoid extra planning. Congratulate yourself over small victories also. Devote some time to family also. Control mobile time. Have good sexual life. Stay connected with people and nature around.