Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Swapnil Shinde
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Swapnil ShindeYour feedback matters!
My sugar level. Is 221 fasting and 275 pp after balancing a healthy diet. My mid November range was also dis. Why my sugar level is not coming down.
There is always going something in my mind I can't stop thinking and get relax till the time I sleep kindly suggest some simple solution.
In general observation about 2 to 3 % people with simple fatty liver progress to liver cirrhosis over the time and
About 10 to 12 % people with NASH progress to cirrhosis over the time.
Following are the risk factors lead to liver cirrhosis in patients with fatty liver.
- Inactive lifestyle/lacking of exercise
- Irregular and frequent eating habits/ fatty,junk food habit
- Severe constipation because constipation lead to toxin accumulation and liver damage.
With fatty liver symptoms the best way to avoid liver cirrhosis :
- Control your weight walk half an hour regularly eat maximum green vegetables,salads and fruits.
- Control your sugar level and Ayurvedic science suggest to take fresh amla and turmeric juice in winter it will help to control your sugar level and boost your immunity.
- Please try to take your meal as per the right appetite signal, when you feel real hunger than please arrange to take meal on same time this is the best way to keep your digestion healthy and according to Ayurveda if your digestion is best than you can enjoy real health benefits.
Now about treatment of fatty liver Ayurvedic treatment very easily cure fatty liver symptoms.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello sir ,gd evng ,I am suffering with sinus (when I suffered with cold ,I got headache also at one side only ),it is very hard to archive it on daily duty ,soo please help me sir how can I reduce my problem with simple tricks.
I have a query that my penis cap does go down and come up. It is stick to the gland. Is it normal or is there any treatment for that. Will this affect my sex life?
Sir I am suffering from fever for last 2-3 days. I get medicine but I am not feeling well, what can I do ?
My cousin also affected by pcos. She instructed by her friend that to take flaxseed capsules Omega 3-6-9. Is that good for health. Suggest which one is good to take?
Sir I have problem of piles last two year, I have used homeopathic medicine, bt the pain is not cure, pain is vry much, pls sir help me.
Guys love to talk about everything and anything, but they seem to have serious problems talking about penis health. Since good penis care is so important to a man's health, sense of well-being and sensual satisfaction, it stands to reason that a guy would be more than ready to talk about it; however, that's not the case. So how can a man get to the point of feeling comfortable with talking about the equipment with another guy?
Fortunately, there are lots of good answers to that. Here are a few.
1) Look for friends who are open-minded. Everybody knows how it works; some friends are those that keep their feelings close to the vest and never say much of anything, but there are others that start talking about sex and everything related as soon as they open their mouths. It's those latter friends that a guy might be tempted to talk to about penis health, but don't discount the quiet ones. They are the deep thinkers who might have some valuable insights. The idea is to find someone who is open-minded enough to know that talking about penis health is simply a matter of daily life, just like penis care is.
2) Choose the right time to talk. Two guys working hard on a construction site might not have the time or the inclination to talk about penis bumps or rashes. But two men sitting over a few cold beers might be more likely to discuss all matters below the belt. Wait until a chosen friend seems to be quite relaxed and talkative.
3) Broach the subject carefully. Don't just jump into the discussion, as that might get all kinds of side-eye. Instead, frame the situation as a story of sorts. "So the other night, I was getting ready to go out on a date with that hot girl and I looked down in the shower and saw these weird red marks on my penis." That's going to get the friend's attention, because this is a situation that he might know very well, and who doesn't want to help out a friend with their dating issues?
4) Back off if necessary. No matter how open a guy seems to be, if he tenses up and closes off when penis health is brought up in any way, it's time to back off. He's not ready to talk about it, and might never be. But at least now it's clear, and a man with questions can look to some of his other friends for advice.
5) Return the favor. If a man is open to talking about penis health, he's likely open to talking about his own problems as well. So when he does mention something like that, drop everything and focus on what he's saying. This is the kind of discussion that strengthens and solidifies a great friendship, so it deserves full attention.
6) Say thanks. Sometimes a guy might talk about penis health even though he's not really comfortable with it, just as a way to help make his buddy feel better. Whether or not that's the case, don't forget to thank that listening friend - profusely! "You've really set my mind at ease, man. Thank you so much!" is a great way to make him feel valued and helpful.
Speaking of helpful, a man can help ensure the best penis health by using a specially formulated penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) . A crème that contains a wealth of nutrients, such as vitamin A to fight odor and vitamin C for overall health, is great. Other important ingredients include Shea butter and vitamin E, both of which provide hydration that leaves skin smooth, supple and ready for action.