Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Swapnil SankpalYour feedback matters!
For how many hours a normal man should sleep. If he is sleeping more or less. What to be done to take it in normal range?
My sister have continuously stomach pain around 15 days in month before 1 week of periods and one week during the periods the pain is extreme, periods are normal and regular. She get ultrasound, reports are normal but doctor said she has physical weakness there is lack of vitamins.
I am 20 year old girl with height 4'11 and weight 34.6. M very much worried about my health. My hands are getting skinny day by day. Suggest something.
I am suffering from hypothyroidism from 2011 n my TSH level is 12.12 and I also suffered from Alopecia since two months from October I tk 100 mg thyroxine tablet but I put on my weight presently my weight is 78 kgs pls suggest me how I loose weight and control my thyroid thank you.
My 12 month old baby monthly he is having fever . What to do. And even the climate is also bad. Two day rain two days hot sun. because of that. I want to improve his immune power.
Dear doctors please give me some suggestion about my son yesterday my son was born in hospital but he don't take milk I do my best but nothing is working.
I'm too weak according to my weight and height should I try some weight gainer like endura mass. Please advise.
He is my brother ,his age is 17 ,i think he has some skin allergy issue he frequently gets small swellings all over his hands and face here swelling means same as ants bite as I don't knw perfect word to say that I used dis word pls do help me.
I am pure vegetarian and also deficiency of Vitamin B12. Please advise if I can take B complex capsules. As I am suffering from thyroid, cannot take soya much.
I want to gain my weight in a month its reducing day by day I am getting extra thinner want to be healthy.
I have a mouth problem. A chhala(ulcer) in my mouth is permanently. It is automatic problem from past few days.
Hi, I have daughter age 8 years and I want to know, we can safe from mensuration because this is time when some girls start her mensuration so what help us to extend the mensuration cycle and which type if food we give to her so its help in delay the mensuration cycle and please recommend the food which help for her growth.
I have problems in my rectum, irritated by piles from last one year and have a fistula for nearly 2 years. I am using homeopathic medicines from last one year. I like to make it clear trough surgery. please give me suggestions.
I have white spots on lips at 3 locations and not enlarging since 5 yrs. What type of treatment I should go for remedy. I have tried with some medicines and creams, however I could not apply during day time while in office. Looking for permanent solution through some laser treatment or another latest technology available to remove white spots 3 nos. On my lips. Your suggestions will be highly helpful, thanks in advance.
I am 32 yrs old and did everything like diet excercises etc but not able to reduce weight please preffer some strong medicine to reduce weight please preffer effective I have done everything possible also cunsulted doctors.
While you may be controlling your portions and ensuring that your meals are healthy, the snacks in between the big meals may still be causing your body harm. The packets of chips that you may open will not only add calories, but other harmful chemicals as well.
There are other healthier options out there which you can use to replace it and still satisfy your cravings.
- Kurmura or puffed rice: A staple snack in many parts of India, kurmura comes in many varieties and mixtures that are quite popular. Some examples are jhalmuri, bhelpuri and others. While mixing it with other things such as farsan, nuts and chana are good, excessive use of oil or sweet spices may increase its calorific value. Thus refrain from these additions.
- Khakra: A great Indian snack that comes from Gujarat, this is a form of flatbread which can be consumed on its own or with chutneys. This is very low in fats and oil and is one of the tastiest snack alternatives around.
- Masala corn: Corn is considered to be a very healthy and nutritious snack on its own. However, you can add various types of masala or have a roast corn cob with salt and lime dressing, which is an already favoured snack all over India.
- Nuts: Assorted nuts such as almonds, peanuts, pistachios can be a very filling snack without the need for large quantities of it. However, don't consume too much of it as certain varieties do contain considerable amounts of fat and thus moderation is the key here.
- Soya sticks: A new entrant into the Indian market, soya sticks are baked and then laced with spices. Soya tends to have protein while not much fat and thus it can be a healthy as well as a tasty snack. Soya sticks are usually laced with various kinds of masala.
- Chickpeas or chana: This is another snack which can come in many forms such as roasted, boiled or even as a paste in the form of hummus. It contains a lot of protein but very little fat. Chickpeas can be had either on their own or mixed with nuts or other forms of mixture.
- Baked snacks: Various forms of snacks which are baked instead of fried can be a good alternative as well. Baked versions of potato chips and other snacks are increasingly available in stores across India.
I usually have regular painful periods. More watery discharge on first day. Backpain and Right leg pains more. What might be the reason? Kindly Help.
1. Always wear cotton underwears.
2. Increase your intake of fiber in food such as porridge, banana, salad, and more fruits.
3. Increase the intake of liquids. It keeps cleansing your bowels.